Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Silverymoon images
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marek
Seeker

Italy
52 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  14:17:23  Show Profile  Visit Marek's Homepage Send Marek a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello! Does anybody know where I can find images of Silverymoon? I have Silver Marches and the core Forgotten Realms campaign setting so I was wondering if there were other sources from which I could retrieve these images.

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  14:30:46  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I donīt know if there are too much Silverymoon images out there, beyond that of Silver Marches (and maybe The North boxed set - Iīm not at home to check it). But I recommend the web Project: Silverymoon to anyone interested in the city. Itīs not official, but itīs made with love.

Check it out: Project: Silverymoon

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

swifty
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
517 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  22:01:30  Show Profile  Visit swifty's Homepage Send swifty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
on a similar note is there a site where you can have a look at some of the maps of torils cities.

go back to sleep america.everything is under control.heres american gladiators.watch this.shuttup. BILL HICKS.
Go to Top of Page

bladeinAmn
Learned Scribe

199 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2009 :  22:26:51  Show Profile  Visit bladeinAmn's Homepage Send bladeinAmn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9571

Section 14 is a group of links to FR maps, Marek.

Edit: best map of Silverymoon that I could find. http://www.forgottenadventures.com/FRMaps/Silverymoon.htm

Edited by - bladeinAmn on 03 Sep 2009 22:28:32
Go to Top of Page

Mr_Miscellany
Senior Scribe

545 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2009 :  21:58:46  Show Profile Send Mr_Miscellany a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The article series by Ed Greenwood on the Moon Doors of Silverymoon has one picture that might be of some use to you.

Edited by - Mr_Miscellany on 05 Sep 2009 21:59:12
Go to Top of Page

Marek
Seeker

Italy
52 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2009 :  22:34:39  Show Profile  Visit Marek's Homepage Send Marek a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you guys. I had maps and that picture showing the different houses in Silverymoon and I was wondering if there was any other source but apparently there isn't. On the other hand, thank you Chosen of Moradin, I only gave a quick look at your link but I'll get back to it later as it seems really well done. We could use some fan stuff where official material doesn't cover.
The reason why I needed images is because we're mapping the whole city of Silverymoon for our persistant World and our mappers requested some pictures to inspire to, rather than the city map alone.
Go to Top of Page

Jakk
Great Reader

Canada
2165 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2009 :  01:17:29  Show Profile Send Jakk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chosen of Moradin

I donīt know if there are too much Silverymoon images out there, beyond that of Silver Marches (and maybe The North boxed set - Iīm not at home to check it). But I recommend the web Project: Silverymoon to anyone interested in the city. Itīs not official, but itīs made with love.

Check it out: Project: Silverymoon

I just checked out this site, and the main page looks really well done... but the downloads page is missing all the graphics, and the links are apparently dead or misdirected. The site was apparently last updated in 2005... does anyone know if the Silverymoon netbook is available elsewhere? I'll Google it and see what I can find out.

Playing in the Realms since the Old Grey Box (1987)... and *still* having fun with material published before 2008, despite the NDA'd lore.

If it's comparable in power with non-magical abilities, it's not magic.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31726 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2009 :  01:26:17  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jakk, you have to contact the folks responsible for the project. They've moved some of the 'Project: Silverymoon' stuff, and you need to register in order to receive the links for the material.

If you have any further problems, contact me privately and I'll attempt to assist.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Marek
Seeker

Italy
52 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  14:00:03  Show Profile  Visit Marek's Homepage Send Marek a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Jakk, you have to contact the folks responsible for the project. They've moved some of the 'Project: Silverymoon' stuff, and you need to register in order to receive the links for the material.

If you have any further problems, contact me privately and I'll attempt to assist.

I tried to contact them but I keep getting my e-mails back. The address is right, I have no idea how to contact them, for some reason I get a "page not found" message everytime I click on a link..:I can swear this didn't happen a few days ago when I checked their netbook...What can I do?
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31726 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  14:44:51  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marek

quote:

I tried to contact them but I keep getting my e-mails back. The address is right, I have no idea how to contact them, for some reason I get a "page not found" message everytime I click on a link..:I can swear this didn't happen a few days ago when I checked their netbook...What can I do?

I've got two private emails I can try. I'll ping them both and get back to you and Jakk.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Marek
Seeker

Italy
52 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  22:54:51  Show Profile  Visit Marek's Homepage Send Marek a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Marek

quote:

I've got two private emails I can try. I'll ping them both and get back to you and Jakk.

Thanks a lot!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000