Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Dark Ways and Darker Secrets OOC Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2009 :  01:16:16  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice! And it's nice to see the Bonus Experience section marked with a 'Yes' for my character. It's been a long time...

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Cardoc
Seeker

59 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2009 :  01:35:02  Show Profile  Visit Cardoc's Homepage Send Cardoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No problem, I kinda figured I'd throw something up just to flex my RP muscles a bit and start to get a feel for the character.
Go to Top of Page

Jocepi
Acolyte

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2009 :  02:17:29  Show Profile  Visit Jocepi's Homepage Send Jocepi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I went ahead and linked the roll. I had to run out the door and had no time to set up the link earlier sorry.
Go to Top of Page

Ghost King
Learned Scribe

USA
253 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2009 :  02:41:32  Show Profile  Visit Ghost King's Homepage Send Ghost King a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah wasn't my intent to get in a bar brawl either, but what Mal has planned and what happens are two different things.

Anyways, thanks for coming to the aid of us guys. Helped end that before it got too out of control. And once again sorry for slowing up the campaign.

Edited by - Ghost King on 27 Aug 2009 02:42:08
Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2009 :  02:52:06  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
GK, this is what happens in RPG's in general, and pbp's in particular. Don't worry about it. I have plans for this, but I'm flexible too.

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.
Go to Top of Page

Brynweir
Senior Scribe

USA
436 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2009 :  02:54:41  Show Profile Send Brynweir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought it was fun and Lori acted in ways I didn't really expect. It helped me to get to know her a bit, so I thought it was worthwhile.
Go to Top of Page

Ghost King
Learned Scribe

USA
253 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2009 :  05:45:59  Show Profile  Visit Ghost King's Homepage Send Ghost King a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well all the better then. Yeah I enjoyed it as well for now I have kind of an idea what Mal is all about.
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2009 :  15:11:03  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I actually had some fun with the brawl. It gave me a chance to have Joran meet you all. Well... one of you, anyway.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Cardoc
Seeker

59 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2009 :  22:15:48  Show Profile  Visit Cardoc's Homepage Send Cardoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hoon, any update as to what Felgaris (or any of us) already know about Tauster? The meeting is coming up soon and I'd like to know what I know...if you know what I mean.
Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2009 :  22:41:17  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ack, I completely forgot about that, Cardoc. Sorry. I'll get that to you this evening. I think you're the only one who still has questions about that; but if anyone else has questions, let me know.

Go to Top of Page

Cardoc
Seeker

59 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2009 :  03:44:26  Show Profile  Visit Cardoc's Homepage Send Cardoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I find it fairly entertaining that our paladin met his flirty new friend while she was in the midst of planning to assist Mal with cheating at gambling. So many vices the righteous one doesn't yet know about, I wonder how he'd react if he finds out?

Edited by - Cardoc on 28 Aug 2009 04:09:14
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2009 :  03:58:28  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, one never knows. Guess we'll have to wait and see...

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Brynweir
Senior Scribe

USA
436 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2009 :  04:06:54  Show Profile Send Brynweir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have no idea what you are talking about. Lori is simply a friendly person, out making handsome new friends who happened to be playing the same game Mal was trying to teach her What exactly could a paladin object to in that?
Go to Top of Page

Cardoc
Seeker

59 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2009 :  04:12:14  Show Profile  Visit Cardoc's Homepage Send Cardoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hoon, just a note that you seemed to have missed everyone's 10% bonus on the XP.

Perhaps they should all donate their bonuses to Felgaris for pointing it out? He's been lonely and sits emptyhanded with his 0 XP.
Go to Top of Page

Ghost King
Learned Scribe

USA
253 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2009 :  05:20:18  Show Profile  Visit Ghost King's Homepage Send Ghost King a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sure you can have my bonus xp, but some assassins might learn where you live. Hint. Hint.

LoL, Just kidding.

If you need I'm fine with just jumping right to the meeting, Hoon. So Cardoc can finally interact with the group and we can get on our way in the adventure. Unless you have something planned specifically for rping out the guard house drop off?
Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2009 :  06:00:09  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't, GK. Next up is a direct jump to Tauster's. I was hoping to post it tonight, but it's a lengthy post and life intervened. I'll get it tomorrow.

And no, I didn't forget the 10%. But this was a small, ad hoc XP award, so I decided it didn't count. But nice catch.

I'm going to be handing out XP on an individual, as well as group, basis, so don't worry about being behind at the moment. Just do stuff worthy of XP, and you'll get it.

Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  06:43:16  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Boy you guys are prolific. I give one job offer over about two posts, and twenty posts later we're deep in flirting/male bonding. My poor email system can't keep up with all the alerts!

Seriously, though, let's hold the party where you are right now until we get a chance to hear from our three quieter members. Jelenneth will give you all your gold when you leave.

Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  06:47:14  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was going to ask about that. I'll add it to my sheet now, then. Thanks, Hoondatha!

And it's 20 gold, right?

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart

Edited by - Joran Nobleheart on 30 Aug 2009 06:47:59
Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  06:57:39  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, 10. You get the other 10 when you bring the runestone back.

Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  06:58:18  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, thanks.

Edit: Got him updated, thanks again!

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart

Edited by - Joran Nobleheart on 30 Aug 2009 06:59:45
Go to Top of Page

Ghost King
Learned Scribe

USA
253 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  07:01:56  Show Profile  Visit Ghost King's Homepage Send Ghost King a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh I just assumed we already left. My last post still stands and just assume I'm polite, etc as I leave the meeting.

Edited by - Ghost King on 30 Aug 2009 07:02:35
Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  15:09:53  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Considering that Felgaris and Gorme haven't had a chance to finish asking questions, no, you're all still there. Tauster's got a small smile as he watches Joran and Lorelei carry on. The four of you are in the process of getting up to leave, but you haven't left yet, nor have you gotten your gold. Don't worry, I'll post a "And you all leave" when that happens.

Go to Top of Page

Brynweir
Senior Scribe

USA
436 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  15:18:00  Show Profile Send Brynweir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I figured such would be the case - Lori was simply signalling that she understood a dismissal was in progress. She never actually moved to leave, eager though she may be.
Go to Top of Page

Tyr
Learned Scribe

225 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  15:52:20  Show Profile  Visit Tyr's Homepage Send Tyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ah, ok. think I just followed GKs lead there lol

Back to the chair we go
Go to Top of Page

Ghost King
Learned Scribe

USA
253 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  16:04:20  Show Profile  Visit Ghost King's Homepage Send Ghost King a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What I meant by what I said, Hoon. Is that I stay until the meeting is over and say what I already said. Then quietly just walk off to go get a bite to eat then to Lori's house. Sorry for the confusion.
Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  16:18:10  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nah, no worries, GK. I got it.

Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  17:36:49  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Joran will be wherever he's needed with the group, LOL. Sorry for just taking off, as I thought that was all as well.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  23:41:29  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just for my own information, Jocepi, do you have any more questions for Tauster?

Go to Top of Page

Jocepi
Acolyte

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  04:23:08  Show Profile  Visit Jocepi's Homepage Send Jocepi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry 14 hr day at work,blasted vacation coverage. Posted and all set. :)
Go to Top of Page

Ghost King
Learned Scribe

USA
253 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  18:54:22  Show Profile  Visit Ghost King's Homepage Send Ghost King a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hoon, consider my character already "going to bed" for the day from my last post.

Also I'd like to buy some trapping equipment. I was wondering in a rough ball park figure how much that would cost for materials since the PHB has no such category?

Also I'm buying some more sheaf arrows a total of 18 for 9 silver pieces and another stack of 12 flight arrows for 3 silver pieces.

In addition, I'm also purchasing a dagger and a knife total of 2 gold and 5 silver coins.

Edited by - Ghost King on 31 Aug 2009 18:55:57
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000