Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Need help finding elven item
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Knight of the Gate
Senior Scribe

USA
624 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2009 :  07:40:55  Show Profile Send Knight of the Gate a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I believe that it was from Elves of Evermeet (which I once had, but alas, no longer do) that I recall this item: It was a horse-headed staff, and combined the powers of (IIRC) a Staff of the Magi and a Staff of Power.
I'm looking for (if my fellow scribes wouldn't mind) the NAME of the cursed thing (I swear... I can't remember anything anymore) its creator/ the family that was known to wield it and the year/manner in which it was lost. I know it's a lot to ask, and I am thankful in advance for any help... especially the name- cause if I don't find out that part, I'm gonna go buggy

How can life be so bountiful, providing such sublime rewards for mediocrity? -Umberto Ecco

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6662 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2009 :  07:45:08  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knight of the Gate

I believe that it was from Elves of Evermeet (which I once had, but alas, no longer do) that I recall this item: It was a horse-headed staff, and combined the powers of (IIRC) a Staff of the Magi and a Staff of Power.
I'm looking for (if my fellow scribes wouldn't mind) the NAME of the cursed thing (I swear... I can't remember anything anymore) its creator/ the family that was known to wield it and the year/manner in which it was lost. I know it's a lot to ask, and I am thankful in advance for any help... especially the name- cause if I don't find out that part, I'm gonna go buggy

It's the Staff of Travaran (Elves of Evermeet, p.76). There are no details provided regarding who created it and which house owns/owned it.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Knight of the Gate
Senior Scribe

USA
624 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2009 :  07:48:44  Show Profile Send Knight of the Gate a Private Message  Reply with Quote
O, dude- thank you... I was NOT gonna be able to sleep till I got that.

How can life be so bountiful, providing such sublime rewards for mediocrity? -Umberto Ecco
Go to Top of Page

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2009 :  15:26:01  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
funny about that staff...it still has Travaran in it....sort of his shade any way....the last voice of the only Vyshaan Selu'taar to speak out against the destruction of Miyeritar & other Vyshaan niceties.....

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/
Go to Top of Page

Knight of the Gate
Senior Scribe

USA
624 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2009 :  18:39:15  Show Profile Send Knight of the Gate a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Where did you get that info, Snowblood?

Go to Top of Page

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2009 :  12:03:43  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
look in the elves net book....under magic items

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000