Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Ebay auction ... FR Stuff (7+ listings)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

prespos
Acolyte

Canada
25 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2009 :  04:04:23  Show Profile  Visit prespos's Homepage Send prespos a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi, I have 2 Ebay auctions which are closing this Thursday night & Sunday afternoon.
The following lists only the Forgotten Realms items.

Hi, I have 2 Ebay auctions which are closing this Thursday night & Sunday afternoon.
The following lists only the Forgotten Realms items.

Ebay Auctions (7 Forgotten Realms Listings)

Here is the url for the first item: FR2
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=300301831977
For those unfamiliar with Ebay, click on 'sellers other auctions' to see what else is there.

FR2
FR4
FR7
FR9 (complete, with map!)
FRC2
Forgotten Realms Novel Lot
I3, I4, I5 (they ship out with hieroglyphic stamped backing boards, and a copy of the Curse of King Tut's Tomb DVD)

Also, there's a small box of 6 FR minis which will go up for auction on Thu. night at the latest.
Also, I have a dollar bin that has items from the FR series, without maps, for those that are interested.

For this auction, I will give a 10% discount to anyone who has 100+ posts on the Candlekeep forums.

I give out bonus items on orders of 50+, 100+, 200+, 400+ (cumulative).
They are Mystara items, but I can substitute these for FR items, from what I have in stock.

With me, you'll never have to worry about ship costs: you will always be able to know exactly what it is.
Always the same, for all listings, and all buyers (wherever you are).
Ship = base 10$US - 1$ per listing. This can go into a *negative* ship cost.
Examples: win 1 listing=9$, win 5 listings=5$, 10 listings=Free ship, 20 listings=Free ship & 10$ off the total.

As well, if an item is not complete, and this is not noted in the item descrip, I will give a full refund, no problems.

If you have questions, please email me at modheaven7@gmail.com

A Dictionary of Literary Terms
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Ithaca/3462/literms.htm
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000