Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Where to get out of print D&D books?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ardashir
Senior Scribe

USA
544 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2009 :  17:51:34  Show Profile  Visit Ardashir's Homepage Send Ardashir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by freyar

Check out Green Ronin's 3rd Era line. It's a re-release of (I think) all GR's 3.x products in PDF with the d20 logo stuff removed. They have Aasimars & Tieflings for $10. IIRC, they also have a Lulu storefront for these books if you prefer hardcover (but I can't seem to find it). Might save you a little.

Thanks again for this link, if I forgot to say it before. Now that I have discovered prepaid debit cards, I can actually get some of these books...
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2010 :  04:37:59  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[Dalor Darden casts Rez Scroll]

Ok all, a horrible thing has happened.

My wife and I recently took custody of her sisters four children; bringing my happy home to a family of NINE. Counting the two live in Nanny's we have just hired, that brought my home to a whopping 11 people in the house...good thing I moved into this here 8 bedroom!

Anyway...horrible thing: The Nanny's damnable dog ATE into my D&D box in the garage before I had a chance to store it away safely...my 1st Edition Player's Handbook, Unearthed Arcana and (BIGGEST HORROR) original Cthullu Mythos Deities and Demi-Gods is now torn all to hell!

Yes...the little floppy eared son of a bitch is still alive...for now.

Sooo...do any of you have a copy of one of these books you would like to sell before I go on an internet search.

I suck at searching on the net...suck bad I might mention. I'm honestly just not that good at that sort of stuff. Computers in general are ok...I just lack the ability to interface with them.

More importantly, I know I'm not going to be able to replace the Deities and Demi-Gods...I just don't have the money for it...at least with the Cthullu included.

Any other copy would be good.

Thanks for any help...even pointing me in a good direction!

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2010 :  08:04:54  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

My wife and I recently took custody of her sisters four children; bringing my happy home to a family of NINE. Counting the two live in Nanny's we have just hired, that brought my home to a whopping 11 people in the house...good thing I moved into this here 8 bedroom!

Anyway...horrible thing: The Nanny's damnable dog ATE into my D&D box in the garage before I had a chance to store it away safely...my 1st Edition Player's Handbook, Unearthed Arcana and (BIGGEST HORROR) original Cthullu Mythos Deities and Demi-Gods is now torn all to hell!

Sooo...do any of you have a copy of one of these books you would like to sell before I go on an internet search.

I suck at searching on the net...suck bad I might mention. I'm honestly just not that good at that sort of stuff. Computers in general are ok...I just lack the ability to interface with them.

More importantly, I know I'm not going to be able to replace the Deities and Demi-Gods...I just don't have the money for it...at least with the Cthullu included.

Any other copy would be good.

Thanks for any help...even pointing me in a good direction!

With distance and postage being what it is its not very practical for me to send you the couple of duplicates I own. But for finding things on the internet, go to Noble Knight Games. You might get lucky with the prices other places (I hate auctions so myself), but this shop has great customer service, the products are usually in even better shape than the add says and the selection is great.
Go to Top of Page

Thauramarth
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2010 :  09:50:31  Show Profile Send Thauramarth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

Dalor, I just moved house, and brought together (for the first time in more than six years) all my stuff, including my 1E and 2E stuff that I have not sold yet. I think (but am not certain) that I may have UA and PHB still in possession. I'll check (but first I need to figure out which of the 40 boxes they may or may not be in). I'll be in touch.
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2010 :  10:06:36  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You all can reach me easily at: dalor_darden@yahoo.com

Thanks!

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000