Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 A Choice regarding 4th edition
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

paladincarvin
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  00:05:11  Show Profile  Visit paladincarvin's Homepage Send paladincarvin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met; first post.

I've been looking here and this seems to confirm what I've felt, for the most part. People are generally upset about 4th FR. I am too. But, rather than complain or join the strife I thought I would do what is core to D&D: Create.

I have decided to create a community project; a wiki. It will be a collection of an alternate history of the realms. The timeline splits at the end of 1373 DR (The Year of Rogue Dragons). The core change? The Book of Black does not exist. At least, it is fairly consistent with that idea. The rest is up to whomever takes up the pen. But check it out for yourself.

Beside an obvious plug, I am curious about a more general reaction. Even if you have no desire to contribute I'd like to hear what you think. If you have very core ideas (this must go, this was a good idea) that is good too; I want a realms that is consistent and that is hard to do with one perspective.

Warning: Please, NO ONE impede on anyone's way they play. The entire purpose of this project is to create a better campaign for some people to play. What is better in the eye of the beholder and casts a 30 foot cone of anti-magic. Wait... well, anyway. I expect this standard from any side of the debate.

Mod Edit: Removed web address.

Edited by - The Sage on 05 Feb 2009 00:41:00

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  00:18:49  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No debate.

I was briefly involved with one of these, but we couldn't all agree on what, exactly, should the 'cut-off' be.

I personally wanted EVERYTHING in the Grand History of the Realms to be canon, and everything after that to be changed, and have the new campaign start as of 1386 DR.

My point was that the GhotR is 3e - in fact, the VERY LAST 3e product, and therefore deserves our respect.. but others disagreed.

I have nothing against 'un-making' the Spellplague... but it DID happen... thats 3e canon.

Now what people do with it... thats all wide open - the possibilites are truly endless.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 05 Feb 2009 00:20:25
Go to Top of Page

paladincarvin
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  00:33:37  Show Profile  Visit paladincarvin's Homepage Send paladincarvin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As you may see on the wiki, I am encouraging the events of GhotR to occur in some manner. Just, not in a way that obliterates the world. To ignore the ideas put in GhotR would mostly be folly, I think. A lighter touch is needed.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  00:41:04  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry paladincarvin, but I've removed the address of your website because it breaches Section A.9 of the Candlekeep Code of Conduct:-

A.9. It is not permitted for members to create threads or posts simply to advertise other websites, forums or web services. Feel free to add a link to other sites within your profile signature, but all other advertising should be avoided without first obtaining permission from the Head Moderator.

If you wish to discuss this matter, please contact me privately.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

paladincarvin
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  00:52:38  Show Profile  Visit paladincarvin's Homepage Send paladincarvin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My apologies. Hopefully this won't stop a good conversation on the subject.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  00:55:53  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, you're free to discuss alternate takes on the Realmslore, and deviating timeline points. We already have several scribes who have previously opened scrolls dedicated to this kind of subject.

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  01:10:53  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

I was briefly involved with one of these, but we couldn't all agree on what, exactly, should the 'cut-off' be.

That was my first thought. Although, that doesn't mean this is a bad idea, as long as everyone were to recognize that they couldn't have everything the way they want it to be (otherwise they should just make their own wiki).

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

paladincarvin
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  01:37:02  Show Profile  Visit paladincarvin's Homepage Send paladincarvin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

quote:

That was my first thought. Although, that doesn't mean this is a bad idea, as long as everyone were to recognize that they couldn't have everything the way they want it to be (otherwise they should just make their own wiki).

I tried to make an early date, knowing that anything that happened after could still happen. Personally, I was most bothered by the fact that I wanted to see more source books and see areas, groups and deities not yet covered get some attention. Though, that is a hope of the project as well.

Everyone can help continue the adventure!
Forgotten Realms Forever: Alternate Realms Timeline Wiki
http://forgottenrealmsforever.wikia.com
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3287 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  02:12:47  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-Markus I thought The Empire of Shade Adventure was the last 3E Realms Book released.

-I personally would like a 1357 DR cut off myself. I would want to add stuff that I liked from the other Editions. But what do I know.

BRIMSTONE

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

ErskineF
Learned Scribe

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  03:02:35  Show Profile  Visit ErskineF's Homepage Send ErskineF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why not have the project deal with multiple possible timelines rather than trying to come up with just one?

It could be like a flow chart with all kinds of branches leading to different possibilities. Authors could write history modules for a particular place and time. They could be overlapped, joined up, or noted as mutually exclusive...

--
Erskine Fincher
http://forgotten-realms.wandering-dwarf.com/index.php
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3243 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  03:39:04  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brimstone

-Markus I thought The Empire of Shade Adventure was the last 3E Realms Book released.

I believe you are correct, since the outcomes of Cormyr and Shadowdale were discussed in GHotR, but Anauroch was not.

I'm cutting off canon after the Anauroch adventure, since the Book of the Black talks about Shar's weakness, which I plan to exploit to prevent the Spellplague.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  03:45:50  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you are interested in it, here were my thoughts way back when the Grand History first came out and the 100 year jump was confirmed:

http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9917&SearchTerms=Apocalypse
Go to Top of Page

paladincarvin
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  06:38:00  Show Profile  Visit paladincarvin's Homepage Send paladincarvin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Erskine: Multiple time lines would be a great project. I'd love to see it. But I fear that even with one timeline the amount of work will be limited. Most likely a multi-timeline project will be scraps here and there. If a single, solid timeline gets completed I'll start on a multi-timeline wiki.
Brimstone: The year Ed got the goods? My wiki is designed to build on anything published. Not everything has to be part of the 'alternate timeline'.
Ashe: Hmm, really now... Maybe the Book of Black doesn't need to be removed.
KnightErrant: I will take a look and consider the things there; thank you.

Go to Top of Page

Kiaransalyn
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
762 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  08:26:10  Show Profile Send Kiaransalyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I personally wanted EVERYTHING in the Grand History of the Realms to be canon, and everything after that to be changed, and have the new campaign start as of 1386 DR.

I can't agree with that, which illustrates your point about 'cut-off' very well.

It seems to me that the last few 3rd Edn products were designed with $E in mind. In my Realms the Spellplague never happened and there were no deaths of deities. For me, with the GHotR everything up to the last few pages is canon, with a few points of debate over ret-coning.

Multiple time-lines are interesting but could be troublesome.

I personally like the idea of the Spellplague causing multiple Faerun's to appear. $E is Shadow Faerun, a world without the Weave or Counter Toril, a battleground for some deities but not all.

Death is Life
Love is Hate
Revenge is Forgiveness

Ken: You from the States?
Jimmy: Yeah. But don't hold it against me.
Ken: I'll try not to... Just try not to say anything too loud or crass.
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3243 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  15:00:04  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kiaransalyn

It seems to me that the last few 3rd Edn products were designed with $E in mind. In my Realms the Spellplague never happened and there were no deaths of deities. For me, with the GHotR everything up to the last few pages is canon, with a few points of debate over ret-coning.

I don't know if I can say they were designed with 4th Edition in mind, but they were designed to lead up to the Spellplague and Shar's showdown with Mystra.

Ironically, each of the novels shows Shar's plan moving forward, but the adventurers foil her plans each time. Which leads nicely into a fourth part (and an epic level adventure to boot) that ties in nicely to Mystra's death and Shar's complicity. Having the adventurers effect whether or not Mystra dies and the Spellplague happens makes more sense to me as a DM and campaign designer. If they are successful, no Spellplague, but if they fail...

Ashe's Character Sheet

Go to Top of Page

Zanan
Senior Scribe

Germany
942 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  15:27:08  Show Profile  Visit Zanan's Homepage Send Zanan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As I said before, I see no need to create alternative Realms, for we may have a dozen or so all competing with one another ... only to loose out to the official plotline one in the end.

IMHO, we are served better if people create adventure for the Realms of the past. You'll find guideline regarding history in Cormanthyr or The Grand History and find a spot not "out of sync" but "in sync" but still one's own. Thousands of years to be filled with adventure and best of it all is that most of what we have before Spellplague is there to be used.

Well, at least that is what I will do.

Cave quid dicis, quando et cui!

Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel!

In memory of Alura Durshavin.

Visit my "Homepage" to find A Guide to the Drow NPCs of Faerûn, Drow and non-Drow PrC and much more.

Edited by - Zanan on 05 Feb 2009 15:27:50
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  17:16:56  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, just to clarify - that last paragraph in the GHotR sounds cataclysmic... but isn't really all that specific.

Ignore EVERYTHING we heard about the Spellplague afterward, and you're good.

Cerrulean Wave rolls across the continent? Fine and dandy! As a DM, you can now change WHATEVER you like, and you have the PERFECT Deux ex Machina to explain it. I love the idea that the official setting came to an end with a 'huge flash of light' - after that its all wide-open for interpretation.

Persoannly, I wish THAT's how they left off and started 4e - a great unknown that DMs can do whatever they want with - keep everything they liked from earlier editions, and chuck-out the stuff they didn't care for.

To me, that would have been the ultimate case of having our cake and eating it to -everyone's FR would have grown in a different direction.

Instead we get a rather sterile description of the world in 1479 DR that is less then inspiring, and no logical way to use some of the old locales as-is (with all those old NPCs).

Anyhow, I fully understand that what I would love to see isn't what others would love to see, and what I'm talking about here is basically an end to published FR (which is what has happened, except for the two sourcbooks released - which are easily ignored).

Of course, this would have left the door open for them to continue doing regional material just prior to the Spellplague - we had an entire decade in there that could have been filled in with at least a hundred sourcebooks on Toril. I think the only reason why they didn't take that route is that they were hoping to force everyone to the 4e rules... which would have eventually happened anyway, given time, but they tried to rush things along.

I just love the idea of a group of adventurer's waking up on day 1 of the post-Plague world - it has a Thundarr/Mad Max type of appeal for me.

And the first thing everyone would want to do is bring back Mystra (which should be possible , since we are chosing to ignore the 4e material), and restore magic to the way it was. Nowhere in the GHotR does it say Shar's 'blocking' her return - thats 4e. I think embracing that final, mysterious paragraph is the ultimate way to go - it allows DMs to have that "everything's new" feel the designer are now touting, and still allows them to use whatever old material suits them. The players will have no idea whats what, which was the primary complaint of the old Realms naysayers.

And the beauty of that plan is that you can also backwards-engineer anything you want from 4e - you like Returned (Laerakond) Abeir? Use it! You like the Warlock Knights of Vassa? Have them just beginning their takeover! You have a thing for giant, psionic Catfish? Use the Abolethic Soveriegnty!

Its all good - and unlike the 'lore-lite' 4e realms, this "brave, new world" WILL be completely in the hands of the DM. There isn't even two crummy sourcbooks to tell anyone what the world was like the first day after the Spellplague hit - its all up to the Gamemaster.

As it should be.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 05 Feb 2009 19:28:48
Go to Top of Page

Kiaransalyn
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
762 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  18:25:47  Show Profile Send Kiaransalyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Mark, that's a good answer. You've convinced me.

Death is Life
Love is Hate
Revenge is Forgiveness

Ken: You from the States?
Jimmy: Yeah. But don't hold it against me.
Ken: I'll try not to... Just try not to say anything too loud or crass.
Go to Top of Page

paladincarvin
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  19:28:28  Show Profile  Visit paladincarvin's Homepage Send paladincarvin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kiara: I agree with the idea that some of the last official 3.5 canon was geared for 4th edition. The spellplague is needed for a solid 4th edition game. That is why the date I am using is not that far ahead. There are good ideas in there, but the whole thing is pretty difficult to swallow; thus the timeline.
Ashe: You know a lot about the Book of Black and would love you to write up some how it works in my timeline, if you would be willing.
Zanon: I approve of this as well. That's why I want the wiki to include rules for things like that. And there are all kinds of interesting rules and classes that could exist in different times of the Realms.
Mark: I like the idea of the spellplague still happening, just not everywhere. Mystra dying would be fine, but another would take the job immediately. The new person would not be able to handle the job completely and you would have a country sized hole in the weave, perhaps centered on the site of Mystra's death. The natural choice is The Simbul, but there are a few others that I think might work as well. In that area things would be very much 'Mad Max' but people could escape to a safe land. Perhaps more interesting would be good adventurers from outside the area going in due to help those who couldn't leave (poor, peasentry, farmers... etc.).
To the more general point you are making, everyone makes a 'custom realms' for themselves. This is suggested. But the point of the published realms is to have a solid base for all the DMs to make changes from. The hope of the FRF project is to give DMs (and players) who don't want such a dramatically changed Realms more and more material to work with. Much of which isn't even 'further in time' but just things that never got covered.

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  19:38:38  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bear in mind as well that the info about the other gods dieing was also VERY vague.

What was awful was the 4e explanations for all of it - IGNORE those!

It's fairly easy to take the few deific deaths before Mystra's and spin them in such a way that makes sense - I have seen a dozen or more great versions of the Helm/Tymora/Tyr thing - most involving Cyric.

Those were OUTCOMES - its up to us to come up with great stories that suit those outcomes.

I don't hear a lot of complaints about the Dwarven down-sizing, so that could probably stand as-is, and all of the other "this god was really that god all along" nonsense was all 4e - never mentioned in the GHotR!

Sevras is indeed dead - it says so right there (but he was never a main-player anyway, although I personally used him), but if we ignore 4e, Azuth and Velsharoon are still alive!

All it says it that they went "reeling into the Astral".

Well... lets reel 'em back in.

In fact, finding them could be part of an ultimate story-arc to restore Mystra in the Realms - how cool is that?

I lot of people hate the Spellplague because of all it's 4e baggage, but if you just take those vague GHotR entries, there's a lot of good stuff to work with there - especially for epic campaigns.

quote:
Originally posted by paladincarvin

I like the idea of the spellplague still happening, just not everywhere.
Which is fully customizable if you just use the blurb in the book - when we first read that, we had NO IDEA how extensive the damage was going to be.

It could be as cataclysmic or anti-climactic as you want - or need - it to be.

Edited by - Markustay on 05 Feb 2009 19:41:43
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3243 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  20:14:21  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paladincarvin

Ashe: You know a lot about the Book of Black and would love you to write up some how it works in my timeline, if you would be willing.

LOL, actually all I know about the book is from the Adventure Trilogy, Grand History of the Realms, and the bits where it is mentioned in Paul S. Kemp's Twilight War stories.

The book was written by Augathra the Mad (the same that wrote the Roll of Years), when she was receiving visions while she slept that were a dark mirror to the visions to the Roll of Years. Shar cursed the book as soon as it was written so that no one may read it without her permission, even with a Wish or Miracle spell. From Anauroch, it details that the secrets she wrote in the Book of the Black is what drove Augathra the Mad insane in the first place. All it says about it's contents is that if you can decipher it, you would learn the innermost secrets of the Dark Goddess. Mr. Kemp's novels added a bit more, saying that a time was approaching when Shar would expose herself to a weakness which could lead to her downfall.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Go to Top of Page

paladincarvin
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  21:22:25  Show Profile  Visit paladincarvin's Homepage Send paladincarvin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You've got some good thoughts there Mark. And I think we are much on the same wave-length. I like there being a little leeway at the end of GhotR, even though there already is some. Many of the events are good but need to be better taken care of. Much of what I hope gets put into place is not contradictory to what is GhotR; more than anything I want solid ground and a continued path. I loved the supplement books and wished there had been more; that is the kind of stuff I want in the project. I think the Helm-Tyr fight has much promise. I had an idea that maybe when Tyr killed Helm he 'fell'- like a Paladin. His abilities of his paladin levels disappear and all of his paladins fall as well. Some change faith, some become clerics (since he can still support them) some truly fall and some help their god atone. Tyr eventually atones himself, probably bringing both Helm and his lover (Mordina? Something like that). Comes full circle.
Ashe: That -is- a lot. Plus, you have great ideas for the Book that won't obliterate the world. I really think you could make a great contribution. All the ideas I'm hearing from you are fantastic.

Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3287 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  21:29:54  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-Markus you mentioned Giant Psionic Catfish, count me in dude. Now all I need is a tentacled smilie and I will be set!

BRIMSTONE

Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

ranger_of_the_unicorn_run
Learned Scribe

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  21:56:39  Show Profile Send ranger_of_the_unicorn_run a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

-Markus you mentioned Giant Psionic Catfish, count me in dude. Now all I need is a tentacled smilie and I will be set!

BRIMSTONE

Yes! There needs to be a Cthulhu smilie!
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  22:25:52  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I don't hear a lot of complaints about the Dwarven down-sizing, so that could probably stand as-is

Actually, I'm pretty sure I did, but then again, with the whole mess of other changes and "explanations" that came along, those are almost tame in comparison.

My problem with the dwarven holy war being that its spelled out pretty clearly in Realms material that the Morndinsamman is a family, and dwarves don't randomly declare war on their on kinsman if they can help it.

Abbathor isn't even on Moradin's "bad side," but Lauduguer, the main Duergar god, is specifically referred to as a family member "in exile," that Moradin would welcome back to the "clanhold" as it were, if he repented.

In context of 4E, its pretty clear that killing the evil dwarf deities was a means of "reintroducing" the new, devil blooded duergar, by saying that their evil gods were gone and most of them reconciled with "normal" dwarves, with only those that found refuge in fiends from the Nine Hells still being called duergar.

Even though I reversed the effects of the Spellplague and events leading up to it in my article that I linked, I did come up with an explanation for why this might have happened, though, for anyone that wants to let the event stand.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  23:01:20  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ashe Ravenheart

The book was written by Augathra the Mad (the same that wrote the Roll of Years)...
Actually, the names on the Roll of Years were drawn from the prophecies of Augathra, Alaundo and others, made centuries past.

Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3287 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  23:07:46  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ranger_of_the_unicorn_run

quote:

BRIMSTONE

-I agree.

BRIMSTONE

Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  23:34:02  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ranger_of_the_unicorn_run

quote:

BRIMSTONE

-I agree.

BRIMSTONE

Actually, I've long been compiling a list of emoticons for Alaundo to include in Candlekeep 2. A Cthulhu smilie was among the first I included.

Go to Top of Page

Learned Scribe

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2009 :  00:37:21  Show Profile Send ranger_of_the_unicorn_run a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Actually, I've long been compiling a list of emoticons for Alaundo to include in Candlekeep 2. A Cthulhu smilie was among the first I included.

Would you have a list somewhere of the proposed smilies, or is this a secret?
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2009 :  00:56:06  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm intending on making it available here at Candlekeep in the near-future, so that scribes can also add their own selections for emoticons that Alaundo could, theoretically, include on Candlekeep 2.

Go to Top of Page

Learned Scribe

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2009 :  01:20:52  Show Profile Send ranger_of_the_unicorn_run a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, a little off topic, but what is this Candlekeep 2? Is it Candlekeep with more features, or a different organization of the lore, or something very different?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000