Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Llorkh Lore Request
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Uzzy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2008 :  12:35:03  Show Profile  Visit Uzzy's Homepage Send Uzzy a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello guys. I'm looking for all the lore about the city of Llorkh that's out there. I know about the information in the FRCS and the 2nd Edition 'The North' supplement, so any other sources of information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys.

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2008 :  15:05:54  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, there's Volo's Guide to the North [available as a free PDF download at WotC]. And there are one or two minor tidbits in both Silver Marches and Lost Empires of Faerūn.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

AlorinDawn
Learned Scribe

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2008 :  17:50:05  Show Profile  Visit AlorinDawn's Homepage Send AlorinDawn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Theer is also a decent non-cannon map of Llorkh in the Northen Journey super module Land of the Lich Lords.
Go to Top of Page

Kyrene
Senior Scribe

South Africa
728 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2008 :  09:27:48  Show Profile  Visit Kyrene's Homepage Send Kyrene a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Llorkh is also covered extensively in Son of Thunder (part of The Fighters series of novels) by Murray J.D. Leeder.

Lost for words? Find them in the Glossary of Phrases, Sayings & Words of the Realms
Go to Top of Page

Uzzy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2008 :  11:44:45  Show Profile  Visit Uzzy's Homepage Send Uzzy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks all!
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2013 :  17:03:17  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*** casts 'Raise Thread' ***

Any news on Llorkh? Anything happen with it in 3e or 4e?

I was just reading the Volo's guide entry, and I was wondering if that storyline was ever revisited. Anyone read Son of Thunder? What happened in that novel.. did it have anything to do with the Zhent occupation?

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 20 Aug 2013 17:05:32
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000