Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Current Information on War Wizards of Cormyr
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dolfan
Acolyte

Canada
17 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2008 :  20:55:19  Show Profile  Visit Dolfan's Homepage Send Dolfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm looking to see what the current (basically as of the time that Cormyr: Tearing of the Weave is set) status of the War Wizards of Cormyr is. I honestly hadn't read much about the region before, so I ran it based on some good suggestions that I'd read from a few people on what the status of Cormyr was. As such, I've kind of played up tensions between Sembia and Cormyr. We're now nearing the end of the first module, though, and one fo the players is playing a character training as a War Wizard. I want to add some good setting style flair for the character's return from the plane of shadow, and I was hoping that you guys could feed me some information on who is running the war wizards now and what reasons I can use to allow her to go off to Shadowdale despite the existing tensions I've built up.

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2008 :  21:26:57  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Check out the Looking for all about Cormyr thread. You might find useful background info there.

Ergdusch

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31726 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2008 :  23:23:53  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Garen Thal has provided a lot of fascinating Realmslore on the War Wizards here at Candlekeep. Just search through the compiled reply files.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000