Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Known individuals/entities in the -20,000s DR?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

varyar
Seeker

97 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2024 :  13:29:38  Show Profile Send varyar a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Yet another weird question... I'm working on a potential DMs Guild book set in the ancient past of Faerun (or at least an ancient past before the Sundering warped the timeline) and I was wondering if there are any named individuals/entities around c. -27,000-25,000 DR? Aside from the primal gods like Selune, Shar and Chauntea, that is. A look at the relevant pages of Grand History of the Realms didn't provide much before the first handful of gold and moon elves showed up and ruined everything.

Marc
Senior Scribe

657 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2024 :  17:21:48  Show Profile Send Marc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's a short story in Realms of Dragons that has some human characters that serve dragons, but I don't remember their names, other than that I think only elves from Evermeet novel, Sharlario, K'anarlist.

Go to Top of Page

varyar
Seeker

97 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2024 :  18:20:33  Show Profile Send varyar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll try and track down a copy of the anthology. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Delnyn
Senior Scribe

USA
890 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2024 :  13:56:40  Show Profile Send Delnyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Elves and humans both served the gold dragon King Orchtrien. The elven mage Rhespen Ash joined a rebellion against Orchtrien. Rhespen dies in battle against King Orchtrien while the rebel elves research and create the King Killer Comet.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000