Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Shadow Magic in Dragon?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2007 :  19:12:50  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I have seen the Dragon articles about vestiges such as Kas and Primus, but have they published anything about the shadow magic in Tome? If so, which issues and what articles, please?

Mercy buckets.

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.

Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2007 :  19:21:50  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As far as I know, the only article support for the 3.5 Tome of Magic have been the various vestiges that they published. I've not seen any shadow magic related articles.
Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2007 :  20:59:22  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

As far as I know, the only article support for the 3.5 Tome of Magic have been the various vestiges that they published. I've not seen any shadow magic related articles.

I missed your reply last month, so I thank you now. I have the book and rest confident that I have WotC's final (hah!) word on its various topics.

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.

Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000