Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Worlds of D&D site/forum
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2007 :  18:58:07  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met

Some of ye may remember the Worlds of D&D site from times past. Over time, it's come and gone and returned again, this time with a new forum design.

For those interested in the old settings of D&D, D&D in general and also Eb... ::choke:: Eberron, then check out this forum. Some of the Eberron authors also have a presence on the site if ya wish to pose any questions therein.

Rumour is that there is some pro-4e talk taking place also

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2007 :  19:24:50  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Rumour is that there is some pro-4e talk taking place also

Heresy! There is no pro 4th edition talk . . . there is only 3.5 and those who are afraid to use it . . . er . . . something like that. Reading that Eberron word just kind of caused a bit of a synaptic misfire on my part . . .
Go to Top of Page

scererar
Master of Realmslore

USA
1618 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2007 :  20:00:38  Show Profile Send scererar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like some of the formatting and the graphics.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36791 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2007 :  20:26:27  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eh... I only joined, originally, to talk Spelljammer. And those forums sometimes went months between posts. So I gave up on the site.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Malarick
Seeker

United Kingdom
86 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2007 :  23:48:52  Show Profile Send Malarick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Heresy! There is no pro 4th edition talk

Well this is why we would like others to come over and give their opinions. Ya know balance it out a little.

The boards are not just about the old D&D settings either, they are very current and there is a new focus on D&D in general, whether it be in the form of 3.x or 4e!

Also the book clubs here started life on Worlds, and we have continued that tradition with various settings over time - and we have had some competitions tied into them (to win signed books and the likes).

We would love to see more people come and talk about core D&D and really build up that section too! You are really not bound by what you can talk about on there, as long as it is related to D&D (whether it be game or novels).

Plus I am sure you guys could educate some of the Eberron fans a bit about FR too!

Hope to see more of you around sometime!

Malarick
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000