Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Bruce R. Cordell
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2007 :  23:12:59  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met

This being a collective scroll of any questions the Scribes and visitors of Candlekeep wish to put to a renowned author and games designer, Bruce R. Cordell.

Bruce's FR novels include: Lady of Poison (The Priests, book 1), Darkvision (The Wizards, book 3) and Stardeep (The Dungeons, book 3). Bruce has also worked on many D&D products, including Expedition to Castle Ravenloft and The Sinister Spire.

Present your questions herein and check back to see what news may also come forth from the quill of this author.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2007 :  01:25:39  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bruce, first off, let me just say welcome to the keep, and thanks for making the Far Realm and its denizens a presence in the game. I enjoyed how you tied the Imaskari planar dabbling into this sort of thing.

So, having a question for the question thread would be a good idea . . .

I know Greg Vaughan mentioned that the Twilight Tomb was based on a lot of ideas you had for an adventure. Were there any ideas for that adventure that you would have thrown in or developed given more space (and of course the time to develop the adventure yourself).

Also, was Mourel Duskwalker from that adventure your creation, or did Greg flesh out a more general idea for a villain?

Any chance that Mourel's crimes might get enumerated in your book for the Dungeons series?

Edited by - KnightErrantJR on 01 Aug 2007 01:34:37
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2007 :  02:00:26  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Bruce, and welcome to Candlekeep. I'm not entirely sure whether you were directly responsible for the 'Great Seal' details, but I thought I'd pass this along to you anyway since you may have some insights to share as one of the co-authors of Underdark. This question comes direct from WotC poster Bookwyrm:-
quote:
Where can I learn more about this intriguing feature of the city? I've read what little was printed in the "Underdark" book. Is it discussed at all in the "Dark Vision" novel? If so, and it's not too much trouble, can one of you more learned types provide me with the page references?

Do any of you know who actually wrote-up the entry for Deep Imaskar, and specifically which designer created the concept of the Great Seal? I'm asking because I have some other questions to ask about this part of Deep Imaskar, and I thought it best to go right to the source itself for the answers.

I appreciate any and all assistance in this matter.
I'll pass your reply along to Bookwyrm, should you be able to share anything here.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 01 Aug 2007 02:00:51
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2007 :  18:19:57  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just located a post from Bruce floating in the ethers...

quote:
Originally posted by BruceCordell

KnightErrantJR, thanks, I'm glad the Far Realm has gained so much traction :-).

I think Greg Vaughan did a great job with Twilight Tomb and I wouldn't have done much different. Yes, Mourel Duskwalker was in my outline for the adventure, and some elements of the location parallel Stardeep's situation; however, events between Stardeep and the Twilight Tomb end up having no direct bearing on each other, nor does Mourel make an appearance. It's possible Mourel does have an indirect relationship to one of the antagonists,though.

Bookwyrm (via The Sage), yes I wrote the Deep Imaskar entry in Underdark, and am responsible for the concept of the Great Seal and the vengeance taker prestige class. Jeff Quick further developed those ideas in the latter portion of the book. Some additional Deep Imaskar development occurred in Ancient Empires, too. Of course, we learn a lot more about at least two characters directly from Deep Imaskar in Darkvision. A lot of what happens in Darkvision is predicated on events occurring in Deep Imaskar, though the characters of the story never end up there.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2007 :  19:56:31  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Bruce

I just noticed you're on the guest list for GENCON UK to give a seminar on D&D 4e. I'll see you there

Any snippets and freebies greatfully received Ahem, for the greater good of the library of Candlekeep of course.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

BruceCordell
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

22 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2007 :  20:09:52  Show Profile  Visit BruceCordell's Homepage Send BruceCordell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds great, see you there :-).

quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well met, Bruce

I just noticed you're on the guest list for GENCON UK to give a seminar on D&D 4e. I'll see you there

Any snippets and freebies greatfully received Ahem, for the greater good of the library of Candlekeep of course.

Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2007 :  21:35:45  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't have a question yet, but I just thought I'd pop in to let you know that I am in the middle of Darkvision and I'm VERY impressed.

Finally, a non-stereotypical Dwarf that doesn't come off silly, and a female surface Elf thats just plain nasty.

Kudos.

P.S. - expect MANY questions when I'm done.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2007 :  21:52:26  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sounds great, see you there :-).

quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well met, Bruce

Another reason why I wished I could go!!!

Welcome Bruce, I look forward to reading what you have to say...

Delz
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2007 :  16:17:17  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Although I have my suspicans that some of the stuff in this excellent novel may tie into 4e events, I will not ask you about those. I suggest everyone read the novel though.

Anyhow, I do have one question -

What year does the story take place? The Palace of the Purple Emperor is detailed in LEoF, but it appeared on maps that came out with The Horde boxed set. That would mean the novel had to have taken place pre-1360, correct?

BTW, the fact that I could only find one thing to question is a testament to your writing.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

BruceCordell

22 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2007 :  17:48:03  Show Profile  Visit BruceCordell's Homepage Send BruceCordell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

What year does the story take place?
---

Actually, the bulk of the novel takes place in Spring, 1374 DR. No date is provided for the prologue :-)

And, I'm glad you're enjoying the novel, thanks for the kind words!

In related news, check out www.stardeep.net

This site is a promotional space I'm putting together for the novel Stardeep due out in October. Kiril Duskmourn of Darkvision makes the transition to this new book.

Edited by - BruceCordell on 14 Sep 2007 18:08:06
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2007 :  18:03:25  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great news, Bruce! I enjoyed too much Darkvision, and I'm expecting Stardeep arrive.

P.S.: some moderator, Bruce's link need a little fix. It catch a rogue ";"

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2007 :  01:05:43  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So then I would have to assume that the location noted on the map was for the tower's foundtion, which you stated in the novel was always on that spot.

I'm asking because I have modified my Hordelands map once again, and placed the Elven city (using your directions).

Looking forward to the new novel - I like your writing style and enjoyed the character development.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Geomancer Dwarf again, either - very original.

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2007 :  02:33:26  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

What year does the story take place?
---

Actually, the bulk of the novel takes place in Spring, 1374 DR. No date is provided for the prologue :-)

And, I'm glad you're enjoying the novel, thanks for the kind words!

In related news, check out www.stardeep.net

This site is a promotional space I'm putting together for the novel Stardeep due out in October. Kiril Duskmourn of Darkvision makes the transition to this new book.

Very Nice Site Bruce!!!
Can't wait to buy the book.
I have it pre-ordered at amazon already, but appreciate the effort put into stardeep.net

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3285 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2007 :  19:39:21  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is my first post at Candlekeep.

Bruce did Star Deep answer the Abeir-Toril mystery. I just finished reading the novel(great book btw)?
If it did, then that means that the Far Realms are Abeir?
Thanks Bruce

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

BruceCordell

22 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2007 :  22:28:29  Show Profile  Visit BruceCordell's Homepage Send BruceCordell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brimstone

Bruce did Star Deep answer the Abeir-Toril mystery. I just finished reading the novel(great book btw)?
Thanks Bruce

Glad you liked Stardeep, Brimstone, but no, the Far Realm is not Abeir. The events in Stardeep do not touch on or presage Abeir, what happened to Abeir, Abeir's nature, or what will be Abeir's future fate.
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3285 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2007 :  05:19:54  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Brimstone

Thanks Bruce

Glad you liked Stardeep, Brimstone, but no, the Far Realm is not Abeir. The events in Stardeep do not touch on or presage Abeir, what happened to Abeir, Abeir's nature, or what will be Abeir's future fate.

Thank you Bruce!
So was the Cerulean Sign a by product of Abeir?
Was Abeir like the world before the realms, if that makes anysort of sense?
Thank you again Bruce!!!

Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3736 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2007 :  16:05:59  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-Bruce, it makes me happy that Star Elves are getting more "face time". I don't necessarily like the subrace, but the more "publicity" they have, the more smooth their continued transition into Realms canon becomes. Should you continue writing novels/adventures/etc. with WotC, do you think you'd continue your trend of dealing with Star Elves?

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

BruceCordell

22 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2007 :  18:36:11  Show Profile  Visit BruceCordell's Homepage Send BruceCordell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Brimstone,

The Cerulean Sign isn't specifically a product of Abeir, but perhaps Abeir-Toril. I'm being specifically vague about Abeir, sorry about that.

Dagnirion,

To the extent Kiril, Telarion, the Traitor, or Delphe continue to play a role in my novels, star elves will continue to be glimpsed. However, I won't be making a specific effort to reveal more about star elves and their culture going forward.

Take care,

brc
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3285 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2007 :  22:17:45  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Brimstone,

The Cerulean Sign isn't specifically a product of Abeir, but perhaps Abeir-Toril. I'm being specifically vague about Abeir, sorry about that.

Dagnirion,

To the extent Kiril, Telarion, the Traitor, or Delphe continue to play a role in my novels, star elves will continue to be glimpsed. However, I won't be making a specific effort to reveal more about star elves and their culture going forward.

Take care,

brc

Thanks Bruce. Star Deep got me to start learning all about the Cerulean Sign, in D&D, not just in the Realms. Interesting stuff.
I am just wondering what you guys have up your sleve with the 4E Realms.

Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3736 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2007 :  00:22:16  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Dagnirion,

Take care,

brc

-Gotcha. Well, I'll be looking forward to getting my hands on Star Deep.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Charles Phipps
Master of Realmslore

1419 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2008 :  11:32:09  Show Profile  Visit Charles Phipps's Homepage Send Charles Phipps a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Bruce, nice article you did. Thanks for cluing us in on some more details of the Spellpocalypse.

1. I don't want spoilers or anything major but I was curious, is the region of Damaria/Vaasa changed significant by the Spell Plague?

2. Just to clarify, was Mulhorandi meant to be replaced or implied to be devastated by the Spell Plague? I was kinda confused on the wording?

My Blog: http://unitedfederationofcharles.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

BruceCordell

22 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2008 :  17:55:35  Show Profile  Visit BruceCordell's Homepage Send BruceCordell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Charles,

Despite the tenor of the Magic in Faerƻn article, which focussed on magic and the Spellplague, many changes in the Realms have to do with the fact that 100 years have passed and all the events that might happen during a century that begins with such a momentous event.

Anyhow, Damara and Vaasa persist, though there are some new "faces" on the scene in at least one of these regions. Mulhorand, on the other hand, was hit rather hard in the Year of Blue Fire, but at least one of its original cities remains.
Go to Top of Page

tauster
Senior Scribe

Germany
399 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2008 :  10:47:13  Show Profile  Visit tauster's Homepage Send tauster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Bruce,

I just finished "Stardeep" (SPOILERS AHEAD, everyone!) which I enjoyed thoroughly. I liked the depiction of Sildeyuir and the Star Elves as well as the different, more "technical/modern" feeling of the magic in Stardeep's fortress.

...but now I'm extremely curious about Xxiphu, the Aboleth Sovereignty (I guess that's one and the same, right?). So the question is:
Can you tell us more details about Xxiphu, and about aboleth in the Realms in general?

More specifically:

1) How many aboleth cities do you suspect are in the realms?
2) Are most of them simply in the lowerdark or are there more than just Xxiphu in their own "neighboring plane"? (The latter would make these places of horror more accessible for adventures, that's partially why I ask)
3) Do Faerun's aboleth know of Xxiphu or is it even for them more like a legend/myth?
4) In case they know of Xxiphu's existence, do they want to liberate it or are they happy that the "big shots" are locked away, so the current aboleth are the biggest fish (sorry for the pun) in the pond?

5) Are there any known or mythical interactions between aboleth and the other inhabitants of the Realms?
I don't need a recollection of established lore (I already did an extensive lore check), instead I'm looking for what you would add to that. Conflicts between aboleth and the ancient elven realms for example. I can even imagine that the dwarven spawn wars were caused by aboleth influencing them - after all, dwarves do not typically work well together with aberrations like deepspawn, so I suspect they were driven by some outside force...

Since you wrote "the Illthiad" and co-authored "Underdark", I guess you are kind of an expert on aberrations :o) - thus, another question, on which I don't necessarily need a "rules-answer", just your personal opinion:
Do you think aboleth can project into the Astral Plane?
(2e rules about the planes preferred, at least in my campaigns...)
I'm running the 2e boxed set "Night Below" which features a complete aboleth city in the underdark that the PC have to destroy (or at least parts of it). I imagine that my players will try to tackle it from the astral plane, shifting back and forth for more mobility. While the most important buildings are protected against such tactice, I can imagine that the city is kind of "duo-planar", in the sense that some of the aboleth use the astral plane for better mobility (because it's your intellect that determines your speed there) instead of slowly crawling from building to building. The city has illithid as well, who also might use the astral plane. ...or is the Astral inaccessible in the lowerdark?

And finally: anything else you can share about my favourite evil fish guys?

Sorry for such a bunch of questions! They kept piling up for the last few months...

Edited by - tauster on 01 Feb 2008 11:06:19
Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2008 :  07:14:13  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hint to all on posting "spoilers": {spoiler} {/spoiler} -- with square brackets -- placed before and after a text make it invisible un;ess someone deliberately passes their cursor over the text, which is thereupon revealed, like so:

This is a spoiler!

That's a trick I learned from The Sage. Or was it Alaundo? One's memory begins to fade so when one is a seventeen....

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.

Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

Go to Top of Page

tauster
Senior Scribe

Germany
399 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2008 :  09:43:02  Show Profile  Visit tauster's Homepage Send tauster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks, that was one of the tricks I never learned!
now if somebody could enlighten me on the art of properly posting links... ;o)

...seventeen? wait until you're twentynine! *ggg*
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2008 :  16:35:12  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tauster

thanks, that was one of the tricks I never learned!
now if somebody could enlighten me on the art of properly posting links... ;o)

...seventeen? wait until you're twentynine! *ggg*

I personally figured it out by quoting other people who had done it, and looking at the code... It was only later that I found out that Big Al had compiled everything in a how-to on the Forum FAQ.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2008 :  09:31:36  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
can you tell us Kiril's stats please?

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2008 :  16:22:01  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Bruce,

Just wanted to let you know that I read and finished Darkvision and Stardeep last week and I enjoyed both immensely (even with the allusion to Abeir being "lost" and the Abolethic Sovereignty as plugs for the 4e Realms), and they have inspired me to maybe continue reading in the 4e Realms even if I do not decide to buy the campaign guide and player's guide (which at this point is not likely).

Thanks,
Hawkins

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

Wulgreth
Acolyte

Italy
9 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2008 :  13:36:57  Show Profile  Visit Wulgreth's Homepage Send Wulgreth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Bruce, I was reading your supplement "Underdark" and stumbled upon a huge violet area on the map that is called The Pit of Jhaam. My players are all psionics hailing from Chondath and the Chondalwood, and the pit is right below this area, so I definitely need to come up with something when they'll pass through it. Did you leave that area undescribed on purpose or did you come up with some idea that never made it to the book? There is no information whatsoever on that place, but it's HUGE and of different color not listed on the legend...
Go to Top of Page

Jakk
Great Reader

Canada
2165 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2008 :  07:40:16  Show Profile Send Jakk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Bruce,
Another Underdark question for you:
What are the Shadovar looking for beneath Araumycos? If this is NDA'd, I understand... but can you at least give us a hint? Is it something that's mentioned in a past product anywhere?
Oh... one more thing... why no poster map? (I feel the same way about Lost Empires; I'm not singling you out here.)
Thanks!

Playing in the Realms since the Old Grey Box (1987)... and *still* having fun with material published before 2008, despite the NDA'd lore.

If it's comparable in power with non-magical abilities, it's not magic.
Go to Top of Page

Ifthir
Learned Scribe

USA
111 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2008 :  20:39:13  Show Profile  Visit Ifthir's Homepage Send Ifthir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bruce, I was just now fully getting down to reading thoroughly the Underdark sourcebook (Awesome reference btw), and I had a question.

If you could, might you elaborate on some ambiguity regarding High Lord Planner Illis Khendarhine? His stats on page 138 of the Underdark 3E sourcebook allot him 6 levels of Archmage, which appears to be in conflict with the Archmage prestige class limit of 5. Might you clarify if you get a moment? Thanks.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000