Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Archer's thumb rings and bracers
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2007 :  19:28:22  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Is there a TSR or Wizards product which details the in-game effects of wearing a non-magical archer's thmb ring and/or wrist bracer? I'm running a Horde campaign, and the things are all over the bloody place, so the PCs naturally all took them, but I can't find anything about them in any of a dozen or more 2nd and 3rd edition books which I consulted. Help, please!

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.

Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

Kentinal
Great Reader

4687 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2007 :  20:00:24  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do not believe so, just as there are not rules for wearing mundane guantlets which should make it a bit harder to use a bow. IIRC a person in full plate can use a bow with no penality as well.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon

Edited by - Kentinal on 29 Jun 2007 20:03:05
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000