Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 Undermountain Adventures
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Uzzy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
618 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2007 :  00:37:24  Show Profile  Visit Uzzy's Homepage Send Uzzy a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/frua/welcome

Seems that the RPGA are starting another Forgotten Realms campaign. Looks interesting. Any thoughts?

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2007 :  01:36:53  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its about time, considering the flagship "living" campaigns started in the Forgotten Realms . . .
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2007 :  23:02:50  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hooray: I just looked through the character creation guide, and it states that the campaign is set in the Forgotten Realms, and lists a few FR books as acceptable sources for character generation. I was concerned about this since "Expedition" is technically "core" (even though its definately a Realms book if you have looked through it at all).

Not Hooray: The character creation guide allows players to use gods from the Player's Handbook as their patrons, which means that there will probably be a lot of players and DMs that run this as a generic dungeon crawl setting.

Can't win 'em all. I'm just happy that "officially" its a Forgotten Realms campaign.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000