Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Dragon magazines
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Talanfir Swiftfeet
Learned Scribe

Finland
143 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2007 :  09:57:45  Show Profile  Visit Talanfir Swiftfeet's Homepage Send Talanfir Swiftfeet a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Is it possible to start scrolls (threads) or even an own section about different Dragon magazines in here or the book club or RPG Products for us scribes to discuss? I've seen a lot of scrolls about individual articles on different dragon magazines, but it would be nice to have an official scroll for different issues. It would make searching for info much easier if scribes wouldn't have to start a new scroll for each article they want to discuss.

I am Talanfir Swiftfeet. (In)famous across the Swoardcoast as "Tal the Swift", Brandobaris´ seraph of mischief. If ye find yer shoelaces tied together while trying to catch a thief or meet a king who is angry because somebody switched the places of his chamberpot and his crown, ye can usually (try to) find me near.

If I had a halfling mother and a human father, would I be a half-halfling or a threequarterling?

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2007 :  12:34:13  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't really think it's necessary to have a specific section of Candlekeep dedicated to discussing DRAGON Magazine issues. That is, essentially, what the Forgotten Realms RPG Products shelf is for.

You're free to open a specific scroll dealing with a particular issue however, like DRAGON #228 for example, and discuss the articles published within.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000