Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 offspring question
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FireKnife
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2007 :  05:59:02  Show Profile  Visit FireKnife's Homepage Send FireKnife a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
what is the result of a half-fiend human and elf? i know i should be able to find this info somewhere.

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2007 :  06:08:14  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireKnife

what is the result of a half-fiend human and elf? i know i should be able to find this info somewhere.

In FR lore? in D&D rules ?

Is it a theorical question or something relevant in actual play ?

Go to Top of Page

Nighttfall
Acolyte

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2007 :  06:47:40  Show Profile  Visit Nighttfall's Homepage Send Nighttfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It would be very, very, very naughty. ;)
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2007 :  06:47:48  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mechanics-wise it would be a Tiefling, and no not a Fey'ri.

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

Nighttfall
Acolyte

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2007 :  06:50:53  Show Profile  Visit Nighttfall's Homepage Send Nighttfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah those are generally long time breeding thingies.

Still would be very, very, very naughty. ;)
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2007 :  07:03:36  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd go with a tiefling also but not a fey'ri.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Nighttfall
Acolyte

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2007 :  07:09:12  Show Profile  Visit Nighttfall's Homepage Send Nighttfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How about "Something that should be done with extra caution." too Kuje? ;)
Go to Top of Page

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2007 :  14:16:52  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tiefling more or less. It would show the outer-planar influence over the creature. Fey'ri seemed to have been an evolved sort of race based on Sarya's bloodline. IMO, anyway. :)

Still rockin' the Fey'ri style.
Go to Top of Page

FireKnife
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2007 :  17:37:10  Show Profile  Visit FireKnife's Homepage Send FireKnife a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks for the input, i was thinking the result would be a half elf with a few demonic traits and a few abilities. Any thing with game rules made me think tiefling, FR Lore made me think fey'ri except it's a half fiend not a true demon.
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2007 :  18:21:53  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireKnife

thanks for the input, i was thinking the result would be a half elf with a few demonic traits and a few abilities. Any thing with game rules made me think tiefling, FR Lore made me think fey'ri except it's a half fiend not a true demon.

Well, I keep the original tiefling, which is an offspring of any humanoid that mates with a half-creature of the lower planes, usually half-demons or half-devils. I know, a lot of the current lore states that tieflings are usually only descended from humans and half-fiendish types, but that's wrong from what tieflings were originally.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Edited by - Kuje on 17 May 2007 18:23:55
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000