Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Raash of Zhentil Keep
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maelstrom58
Acolyte

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2007 :  23:48:48  Show Profile  Visit maelstrom58's Homepage Send maelstrom58 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
There is a passing mention of him in Hall of Heroes, pp 32. Has there been any more mention of him in Realmslore?

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2007 :  00:27:04  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't think so.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2007 :  00:37:55  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't believe so.

I do recall noting a sentence somewhere in the Ruins of Zhentil Keep boxed set which I originally thought may have been a reference to Raash, though I don't think he was named specifically. Nor do I remember why that particular sentence made me think of him.

I'll have to check.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 22 Mar 2007 00:38:38
Go to Top of Page

maelstrom58
Acolyte

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2007 :  22:02:57  Show Profile  Visit maelstrom58's Homepage Send maelstrom58 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I perused through Ruins last night and haven't found anything that caught my eye; however, it was rather late and I might have missed something.

At any rate, I would posit that Raash probably survived the destruction of Zhentil Keep as well as the flight of dragons that went over there in the Godswar (that is what happened, right? I have not read the Avatar series yet, though I plan to...sometime),because his wealth would have spared him from the worst of the destruction; although, perhaps the dragons flew there specifically to kill him. Hmmm, there might be something to that--considering his reputation--now that I think of it.
Go to Top of Page

maelstrom58
Acolyte

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2007 :  22:05:30  Show Profile  Visit maelstrom58's Homepage Send maelstrom58 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another scribe has informed me that Cyric sent the flight there; I stand corrected. Hmph, I really dislike Cyric.

Edited by - maelstrom58 on 22 Mar 2007 22:31:48
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2007 :  23:20:46  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by maelstrom58

Well, I perused through Ruins last night and haven't found anything that caught my eye; however, it was rather late and I might have missed something.
No, you didn't.

I looked for the reference I thought referenced Raash and it seems I was mistaken. It's about another lesser-known NPC in Zhentil Keep.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 22 Mar 2007 23:21:22
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000