Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 The Candlekeep Magic Shop
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 54

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2003 :  08:18:40  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But there's nothing in 3e that I can find.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2003 :  08:18:41  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I only ever recall two singular uses of a staff-sling in non-Dragonlance campaigns settings (three if you count Spelljammer, however that was by a kender in Krynnspace so...). They were the Ravenloft setting, as used by a scout from the Vistani, and in the Mystara setting, but on that world it is considered an archaic weapon since their level of technology is 'slightly' above fantasy standard.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2003 :  08:22:06  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are you sure. I am fairly certain it is in the 3e Arms and Equipment Guide?.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2003 :  08:23:53  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, and I know for sure it is in the 3e DLCS, and the Ravenloft CS.

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2003 :  19:00:16  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How's this for a power? It would replace the earthquake bit on the old one.

Staff sling of elemental might

Absorbs up to 30 points of either acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic energy. It can only absorb one type of energy at a time. Whenever the wielder would have been hit by one of these energy types, the energy will veer into the staff itself. Its appearance changes with respect to the energy it holds; if there is no energy, it instead appears to be a normal staff sling.

The staff can only absorb up to a total of 30 points. It naturally loses one point per round, starting the turn after it was last hit. However, with each use of the staff as a weapon, the stored energy can be used against that target. If used to sling bullets, each bullet deals an extra 1d4 points of energy damage. (This is subtracted whether the bullet hits or not.) If used as a quarterstaff, it deals an extra 1d6 points of energy damage if it hits. (Misses from this use do not subtract extra energy points.)

If the staff is hit with another energy type while it still contains the previous energy, that energy affects the bearer as normal. If the previous energy amount is zero, the staff can absorb the new energy type, to be used as above.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2003 :  02:12:21  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's funny, when I started reading the first paragraph of your post, the first thing I thought was, "wouldn't it be interesting to have this weapon redirect the absorbed energy back at an opponent in some way". And there you go, that is exactly what you did.

This is a great replacement for the old staff-sling Bookwyrm. I am really happy with this attempt. Good job.

What I especially like about this weapon, is the way you decided to reuse the absorbed energy, for example, the bonus damage inflicted from the bullets.

Also you mentioned recently that you might have two staff-slings, one epic and the other normal.

Does this normal one have any special abilities as well?. If it does, do you intend to post here in the Magic Shop?.

Go to Top of Page

Malanthius
Learned Scribe

144 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2003 :  02:19:58  Show Profile  Visit Malanthius's Homepage Send Malanthius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A shimmering portal slides up from floor level into the shop Allowing an exceptionally tall figure through. He carries draped over his back a suit of armor that seems rather bulky but light weight, oddest of all, it seems to be made of glass...

"What is it with kenders and protracted business deals?" he mutters to no one in particular as he calmly walks toward the propieter of the shop.
Alas, I'm afraid I'll have to say better late than never. I'm not entirely sure you'll be able to take a look at this before the session on saturday, but perhaps you'll be interested in using it for a later date?

Norbert of Lantam was one of the most respected alchemists in that fair land, that fact makes his fall from grace perhaps that much more tragic.
Everyone is familiar with the simple every day items provided by alchemists of everyland that makes their lives that much easier. Few however remember that this particular craft began as an attempt to convert more easily aquired elements into gold.
Neither is it spoken of much that a large number of alchemists to this day attempt elemental conversion experiments, albeit as more of a hobby than any honest effort.
Norberts greatest mistake as an alchemist was that he succeeded in this field. Somewhat anyway.
Through a series of truly unorthodox procedures, Norbert discovered a way to change glass into steel. Or at least give it properties very much like steel in hardness and consistency.
Norbert was further delighted when he discoved the substance maintained the translucent properties of glass. He immediately gathered his notes and samples of the substance to tell his colleagues of the wondrous discovery, completely unaware of the next discovery he was about to make.
Alchemists, focus only on two things really in their field, the creation of their various potions, and of course occasionally trying to turn things into gold. They simply didn't see any use whatsoever for Norbert's discovery.
In an act of desperation to prove the worth of his new found substance, Norbert crafted this magnificient suit of armor from it. Amazingly weighing only half as much as a steel version, the wearer is both less encumbered and less restricted by it. The nature of norbert's process also allowed him to create the armor itself for only half the normal cost of materials.
Not that he didn't have faith in the strenght of his material, but to ensure a freak monster encounter wouldn't make the armor seem weak, Norbert enchanted it with the most powerful defenses he knew, making it almost unbreakable. Then to demonstrate it's usefulness, he gave the armor to the most ambitious adventurer he could find.
The aforementioned adventurer put the armor through amazing punishment, facing foes of amazing power, not the least of which being a hill giant; coming out of each battle completely unscathed. Unfortunately, there was just one small problem with the substance Norbert never quite noticed.
This flaw was revealed when the adventurer got incredibly drunk at a local tavern and became exceptionally insulting to a high-priestess of Lathander. Knowing the armor he wore to be nearly indestructible, the priestess used her most powerful spell to at least disuade the drunkards advances; a few minutes later, all that remained of him was charred, smoking, ashes.
For some strange reason the substance seemed to magnify any and all forms of light that passed through it, which not only allowed the priestesses spell to bypass it, but increased the magnitude of the damage caused by her casting.
This was the last straw for poor Norbert. He burned his notes and had himself confined to an assylum to live out the rest of his days.
All that remains is this singular suit, in silent testimony to the folly of the idea of turning "glass into steel".

Norbert's Comfortably Indestructible Full Plate

Caster Level: 20th
Prerequisites:Craft arms and armor,Craft Epic arms and Armor, Alchemy 35 ranks
Market Price:2,890,000 GP
Cost to Create: 1,445,000GP + 115,600 XP

Functions as a +6 Fortified(Heavy)Glammered Greater Invulnerable (15/+3) Full plate armor with the following exeptions to do Norberts Glass:
Base armor bonus:+8
Max Dex bonus adj: +2
Armor check penalty adj: -4
Arcane spell failure: 25%
speed: 20ft (counts as medium armor when running)
Weight: 25lbs
Special: Wearer can sleep in the armor without incurring the normal next day ailments. Unfortunately, due to the tranlucency and magnifying nature of the material, All spells, spell like abilities or attacks with the light descriptor ignore the armors defence bonuses and due double damage to the wearer.

Malanthius takes a deep breath as he finishes the rather long tale, "So, someway or another i picked it up and later looked into it's history, now, i'd very much like it if you could make it someone elses' problem?"

"Oh, Do stop whining, It's not the End of the World. It's just the end of Your's."
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2003 :  02:35:25  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another interesting tale, and another fine suit of armor. Perhaps I should start getting back to creating and posting items of my own, although they may have to wait as I have been a little too busy this week, and it looks like for the next week as well.

It seems fairly balanced, and all the epic-level stats work out fine, and the other stats work just as well. Impressive.

Anyway, I am just wondering Malanthius, did you make use of the armor and shield market pricing tables from the Epic Level Handbook to price this armor?. I only ask because I notice you have said it functions as a +6 'Fortified(Heavy)Glammered Greater Invulnerable (15/+3) Full plate armor'.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2003 :  02:39:31  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And yes I did manage to see this in time before my session tonight, which has now been reaffirmed.

So thank you for the item, and I appreciate the effort.

Do you have other contributions?. I am sure both my patrons and the regular contributors would be very interested to see what other fine items you may bring here to the Magic Shop.

Go to Top of Page

Malanthius
Learned Scribe

144 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2003 :  02:47:20  Show Profile  Visit Malanthius's Homepage Send Malanthius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll be honest, the market price guide in all the cannon material confuses me. As far as i can tell there was some kind of mistake in the pricing guid in the 3.0 DMG, corrected in tome and blood, possibly expanded on in the epic level handbook?
Anyway, you can find the Fortify and Glammer armor abilities in the DGM but the Greater Invulnerability feat comes in several forms located in the ELH.

Note on Norber's Glass: This was kind of the product of a home grown feat that was sometimes called "Elemental alteration" Basicly enabling an alchemist to add the properties of one element or substance onto another.

As for other items, I distinctly remember promising I'd bring over my collection of Ralphos Nedeer's works...

"Oh, Do stop whining, It's not the End of the World. It's just the end of Your's."
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2003 :  03:33:53  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sage of Perth

Also you mentioned recently that you might have two staff-slings, one epic and the other normal.

Does this normal one have any special abilities as well?. If it does, do you intend to post here in the Magic Shop?.

Yes, it does. Yes, I do.

I just need to figure out a few other things. I had a power idea that is less than a true strike, but still gives a nice bonus.

Glad you liked the staff. I didn't know if that power would be enough. It was actually originally going to be for electricity only with a 25-point limit. That got canned after I saw the specs for the old one.

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2003 :  03:41:49  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It seems odd. Glass-steel. I know I've heard of that one before . . . and no, I'm not thinking of the druid spell ironwood.

I think it must have been in a non-D&D fantasy I read long ago. If only I could remember which! Now I'm going to be bugged until I go to bed.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2003 :  05:40:47  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Malanthius said -
quote:
Note on Norber's Glass: This was kind of the product of a home grown feat that was sometimes called "Elemental alteration" Basicly enabling an alchemist to add the properties of one element or substance onto another.
Is that the feat similar to the assassins poison blade feat that pretty much allows the same thing, only with regards to different poisons?. I think it is presented in the Assassin's Handbook.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2003 :  05:50:42  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I remember reading something about glass-steel, although I think it was probably from a different source. It was an old sci-fi novel published in 1964 (I think). It made reference to a specially crafted material (glass-steel) which could be used in the production of special military glider-fighters. This material would make these fighters virtually invisible when viewed from the ground.

However because of the lack of complicated machinery and powered engines these craft were only ever used in scouting operations and short reconnainssance missions. I think they were only ever used once in the book.

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2003 :  08:09:23  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, I think this had to do more with glass-steel swords.

Go to Top of Page

Malanthius
Learned Scribe

144 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2003 :  17:34:54  Show Profile  Visit Malanthius's Homepage Send Malanthius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, okay, i confess! I plagiarized the glass into steel idea from David Eddings Malorean saga. It's given reference to by the alchemist/sorcerer Belgarion and friends have to track down to find the location of The Sardion.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2003 :  17:45:52  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm...I don't remember that particular reference in those books. It might be a good idea to look through them again I think. Do you have a page number by chance?.

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2003 :  18:13:38  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That actually fits, thanks. It was bugging me.

(And you're far from the only one to steal from an author like that! )

Go to Top of Page

Malanthius
Learned Scribe

144 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2003 :  18:55:19  Show Profile  Visit Malanthius's Homepage Send Malanthius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Ringing bell of the shop's Door proclaims the stooping return of a regular customer. Malanthius takes his time as he walks toward the sages desk, glancing around the shop;briefly considering the general dissaray of the items on sale.
Under his arm is a fantasticly large tome that seems to be made entirely of bark and leaves. Wearily setting this to the side and taking a seat himself he begins to address the Sage.
"You know, this really did seem like a good idea at the time, I'd finally get all this junk out of my safe holes, and you would get some new trinkets for you store. I simply forgot just how many of these objects i had..."

However much the Historians of Waterdeep may quarrel over the order of and causes of events in faerun, they do agre on one thing. The Realms would have been a much safer place by far if Ralphos Neydeer had been allowed to be a druid.
Ralphos was the third son of a relatively obscure noble family of Waterdeep, who possesing neither the strength nor the wisdom of his elder brothers, was sent for schooling at the Watchful Order of Magists and Protectors.
As a child, Ralphos had always loved spending time in the garden with his mother, or running through the fields and forests of his family's various estates. Because of this and in spite of his father and brother's attempts to alter him, Ralphos possesed an almost fanatical love of nature.
Truth be told Ralphos was always an exceptional student, far outpacing his peers. The problem was with his mindset, and his discovery of a relatively common spell that upset him to no end.
What upset his teachers was the ridiculous nature of his questions: But what happens to the grass and trees if you unleash a fire ball? Where do the summon creatures come from? Who will protect their young whilst you kidnap them?! And so on and so forth.
For all of his strange outlook on life, Ralphos was loyal to his family, and slowly forced himself to endure the teaching of the Masters of the Watchful Order. Until one final spell caused him to break all ties with it.
In his class on the creation of magic items, the instructor began speaking of the common incantation Permanancy, explaining how it could make an echantment on a give item last "forever" or until dispelled.Getting into the subject he went on to tell how it had been used to permantly alter vast stretches of land in the past with various spells.
Noticing a shocked look on one of his students faces, the instructor stopped and asked "Ralphos? Whatever's the matter boy?"
Ralphos answered a question with a question " Sir, you mean to say these enchantments never degrade, never return things to the way they were before these foul magicks altered them?!"
This was the final insult to Ralphos, to do such a thing to nature, permanently? It could not be allowed. He went to the heads of the order, asking that the permancy spell be banned, that all items be altered so they would naturally degrade over time and no longer clutter the world with thier presence.
After they stopped laughing, and realized Ralphos was serious, they kicked him out of the order for lunacy.
Working in private to stop this outrage, Ralphos created the following spell.

Impermanency
Universal
Level: Sor/Wiz 6
Components: V,S,XP
Casting Time: 2 rounds
Range: See text
Target, Effect, Or area: see text
Duration: as defined by the caster:see text
Saving throw: None
Spell Resistance: No

This spell makes certain other spells last for a duration as defined by the caster which can vary from seconds to years. Depending on the spell you must be at least a minimum level and must expend a number of XP equal to half that as Permanency. Acts as permanency in all other respects.

---------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry sage, i don't have a copy of that book anymore, so i'm lacking the page number. i know it's either "Seeress of kell" or the one right before that.

Edited by - Malanthius on 20 Jul 2003 00:48:32
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2003 :  03:22:10  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Don't worry about it Malanthius, you have provided me with enough information for me to at least search through the book on my own, thanks.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2003 :  03:32:58  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now as for the spell. It is actually a really interesting idea. I am assuming - since you didn't post anything - that the spells of choice affected are similar to those listed along with the permanency spell.

If that is the case, and considering the greater amount of control over the duration of spells with regards to permanency, I would think that perhaps this spell would probably be at least two levels higher than the 5 level permanency spell. I would probably also suggest that the length of time needed to cast the spell, should be a little longer as well.

I am working through a play-test version of this spell in my campaign, using both the original working and the one with my suggestions. I will see what comes of it.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2003 :  03:38:27  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For those interested, here are the spells effected by permanency with regards to the self (from the SRD) -

Spell-------------------Level-----------XP Cost
-----------------------------------------------
Comprehend languages--9th-------------500 XP
Darkvision--------------10th------------1,000 XP
Detect magic-----------9th-------------500 XP
Protection from arrows--11th------------1,500 XP
Read magic-------------9th-------------500 XP
See invisibility----------10th------------1,000 XP
Tongues---------------11th------------1,500 XP

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2003 :  03:50:12  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Again from the SRD, all the other spells which affect not only self, but creatures, bjoects etc -

Spell------------Level---------XP Cost
--------------------------------------
Enlarge----------9th-----------500 XP
Magic Fang------9th-----------500 XP
Resistance------9th-----------250 XP

Here are the spell that can onyl affect areas and objects (from the SRD) -

Spell-------------------Level-----------XP Cost
-----------------------------------------------
Alarm------------------9th-------------500 XP
Dancing lights----------9th-------------500 XP
Ghost sound------------9th-------------500 XP
Gust of wind------------11th------------1,500 XP
Invisibility--------------10th------------1,000 XP
Magic mouth------------10th------------1,000 XP
Phase door--------------15th------------3,500 XP
Prismatic sphere---------17th------------4,500 XP
Shrink item--------------11th------------1,500 XP
Solid fog----------------12th------------2,000 XP
Stinking cloud-----------11th------------1,500 XP
Symbol------------------16th------------4,000 XP
Teleportation circle------17th------------4,500 XP
Wall of fire--------------12th------------2,000 XP
Wall of force------------13th------------2,500 XP
Web--------------------10th------------1,000 XP

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2003 :  05:34:56  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sage, I'm sure there are more spells on the Permanancy table than that . . . .

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2003 :  05:37:33  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, for the glass-steel -- I'm pretty sure it must have been The Sorceress of Darshiva. That guy they find at the university who knows the secret of the Will and the Word. I think that was how he discovered the power.

Nope. I was wrong. I checked. I need to read this series again, though. It's been long enough. And it's one of my favorites (as anyone who has emailed me should have seen!),

Edited by - Bookwyrm on 20 Jul 2003 06:19:55
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2003 :  06:56:35  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I assume you mean about it being pawn_of_prophecy, in regards to Eddings, Belgariad Book 1.

The Sorceress of Darshiva, that's Book 4 of the Malloreon is it not?.

I guess I should probably make the effort to re-read the entire series again. It would probably be a good idea, since I only just recently found and purchased a copy of the Rivan Codex.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2003 :  06:58:19  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As for the permanency spell list, that is all that is listed in the SRD. However as a DM, I and, I am sure others have as well, added more spells to this list.

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2003 :  07:03:35  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You never read the Codex? It helped a great deal with my own writing.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2003 :  07:09:04  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have read excerpts, and portions from a friends copy, but when she moved away early last year, I no longer had access to it. So (considering the Codex is very rare here), I spent many-a weekend haunting nearly every bookstore in Perth until I eventually found a copy in February - it was in a small bookstore 5 hours drive from my work .

It is amazing what a person will do for a good book, no?.

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2003 :  07:33:13  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's the list of all I could find.

Spell-------------------------------Source-----Target----Min. Level-XP

Alarm-------------------------------PHB, p234--Location---------9--500
Arcane Sight------------------------T&B, p84---Self------------11-1500
Comprehend Languages----------------PHB, p234--Self-------------9--500
Dancing Lights----------------------PHB, p234--Location---------9--500
Darkvision--------------------------PHB, p234--Self------------10-1000
Detect Magic------------------------PHB, p234--Self-------------9--500
Dimensional Door--------------------T&B, p84---Location--------16-4000
Durability--------------------------DR305, p67-Object----------11-1500
Enhance Familiar--------------------T&B, p84---Creature -------11-1500
Enlarge-----------------------------PHB, p234--Creature/Object--9--500
Familiar Pocket---------------------T&B, p84---Object----------10-1000
Fortify Familiar--------------------T&B, p84---Creature--------12-2000
Ghost Sound-------------------------PHB, p234--Location---------9--500
Gust of Wind------------------------PHB, p234--Location--------11-1500
Invisibility------------------------PHB, p234--Object----------10--500
Magic Fang--------------------------PHB, p234--Creature---------9--500
Magic Mouth-------------------------PHB, p234--Location/Object-10-1000
Mordenkainen's Private Sanctum------T&B, p84---Location--------13-2500
Otiluke's Dispelling Screen---------T&B, p84---Location--------13-2500
Otiluke's Greater Dispelling Screen-T&B, p84---Location--------15-3500
Phase Door--------------------------PHB, p234--Location--------15-3500
Prismatic Sphere--------------------PHB, p234--Location--------17-4500
Protection from Arrows--------------PHB, p234--Self------------11-1500
Read Magic--------------------------PHB, p234--Self-------------9--500
Resistance--------------------------PHB, p234--Creature/Object--9--250
See Invisibility--------------------PHB, p234--Self------------10-1000
Shrink Item-------------------------PHB, p234--Object----------11-1500
Solid Fog---------------------------PHB, p234--Location--------12-2000
Spirit Wall-------------------------T&B, p84---Location--------13-2500
Stinking Cloud----------------------PHB, p234--Location--------11-1500
Symbol------------------------------PHB, p234--Location/Object-16-4000
Teleportation Circle----------------PHB, p234--Location--------17-4500
Tongues-----------------------------PHB, p234--Self------------11-1500
Transparency------------------------DR305, p67-Object----------11-1500
Wall of Fire------------------------PHB, p234--Location--------12-2000
Wall of Force-----------------------PHB, p234--Location--------13-2500
Web---------------------------------PHB, p234--Location--------10-1000

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 54 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000