Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Greetings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Darkon
Acolyte

Greece
1 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2003 :  18:51:53  Show Profile  Visit Darkon's Homepage Send Darkon a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Greetings fellow sages.
I hope I shall find the lore I seek in the halls of the Fabled Candlekeep.
Keep up the good work.

Gods never die, but they are always born

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2003 :  20:44:14  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met Darkon, and welcome to Candlekeep

I hope you find much Realmslore and knowledge within these walls. Im sure the many scribes here can help you and guide you to what you wish to learn and seek.

If I can be of any assistance then please just holler!

Enjoy your stay.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2003 :  23:26:17  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Darkon. I hope you enjoy your stay here in the great walls of Candlekeep. If you have any questions, post them and another scribe or I will answer.
Go to Top of Page

Avaly
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2003 :  00:13:00  Show Profile  Visit Avaly's Homepage Send Avaly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail and Honor,
Welcome to Candlekeep! Please sit back and relax, read a tome, or join us at the Inn....who knows what you will find there. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Honor to all,
Avaly Nightstar
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2003 :  00:22:37  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bienvenue here Darkon, is your name related to a certain realm in a certain demi plane of terror?
Go to Top of Page

Targon Moonrise
Learned Scribe

163 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2003 :  02:15:40  Show Profile  Visit Targon Moonrise's Homepage Send Targon Moonrise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Darkon! This is a wonderful place for gathering knowledge and relaxing. Don't forget to stop by the Inn if you are feeling parched and need an ale or something to eat.

May Melkor smile upon every spell you cast.
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2003 :  06:41:58  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met and welcome to Candlekeep Darkon! Feel free to make yourself at home and if you ever need help, feel free to ask any of us.

"What's that," asked Mogget.
"Sardines," said Sam. "I knew they were standard rations, so I got a few tins for you."
"What are sardines?" Moggest asked suspiciously. "And why is there a key? Is this some sort of Abhorsen joke?"
Abhorsen by Garth Nix

"What you made a vampire...Pomeranian?!" --Hannibal King from Blade Trinity

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000