Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Well met............
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Detrix
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2003 :  02:27:32  Show Profile  Visit Detrix's Homepage Send Detrix a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
i was a theif of Calimport,but have given up my theifing days for now....i wish you a great welcome and hope you do the same for me...

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2003 :  02:43:05  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met and welcome to Candlekeep! I am Sadonayerah Odrydin, better known as Sadon. I hope you find this place to be to your liking. If ever you need anything, feel free to ask and the scribes (myself included) will try to help you as best we can.

"What's that," asked Mogget.
"Sardines," said Sam. "I knew they were standard rations, so I got a few tins for you."
"What are sardines?" Moggest asked suspiciously. "And why is there a key? Is this some sort of Abhorsen joke?"
Abhorsen by Garth Nix

"What you made a vampire...Pomeranian?!" --Hannibal King from Blade Trinity

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Avaly
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2003 :  02:45:18  Show Profile  Visit Avaly's Homepage Send Avaly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail and Honor,
Welcome to Candlekeep. I hope you find your stay restful as well as knowledgeable. Please sit down and take a load off.

Honor to all,
Avaly Nightstar
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2003 :  05:25:09  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, welcome to Candlekeep, neighbor. I'm sure you'll find much of what you're looking for . . . not all, of course, as much as we would like otherwise. But not even the greatest library in the Realms can hold all the knowledge of such a place.

Still, ask questions, for it is the only way to gain knowledge and wisdom.

*Ahem* There. Now that I've filled my seriousness quota for tonight, I'll just get back to my, um, other serious things. Yes. Very serious . . . .

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2003 :  07:07:48  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Detrix. I'm glad to hear you have forsaken the crooked path in favor of the straight and narrow. (At least while your here anyway. Alaundo doesn't take kindly to people who 'find' things! )
I hope you will find the knowledge that you seek, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any of the scribes here. We are all friendly and helpful to those in need.

"Nindyn vel'uss malar verin z'klaen tlu kyone ulu naut doera nindel vel'bolen nind malar."
Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

branmakmuffin
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2003 :  08:11:22  Show Profile  Visit branmakmuffin's Homepage Send branmakmuffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You need only give up your theiving days while in Candlekeep. There aren't many places worse to be caught theiving. Thay, maybe.

Welcome.
Go to Top of Page

Targon Moonrise
Learned Scribe

163 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2003 :  08:20:54  Show Profile  Visit Targon Moonrise's Homepage Send Targon Moonrise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep! Stay good and you'll go far here.

May Melkor smile upon every spell you cast.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2003 :  09:39:38  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep Detrix

I sure hope youve left your thieving tendancies behind, as Alaundo will have you doing the vilest tasks in Candlekeep if he catches your stick fingers on a scroll of tome

Hope your enjoy your stay here.

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Alexis Merlin
Learned Scribe

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2003 :  11:43:04  Show Profile  Visit Alexis Merlin's Homepage Send Alexis Merlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep Detrix! <checks his backpack for any missing items>..Sorry force of habit...

I hope that your stay here is a pleasant one and that we may have the pleasure of your company in the Candlekeep Inn!

It is knowledge that influences and equalizes the social condition of man; that gives to all, however different their political position, passions which are in common, and enjoyments which are universal.
(Benjamin Disraeli)
Go to Top of Page

Elrond Half Elven
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
322 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2003 :  12:26:41  Show Profile  Visit Elrond Half Elven's Homepage Send Elrond Half Elven a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail Detrix, welcome to these hallowed walls. I hope that you had a pleasant journey for the road from Calimport is long. I really hope that you find what you need Detrix, and also that you stay along time.
Hanx
Elrond.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore-
While i nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
-The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe
Go to Top of Page

The Defence Minister
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
218 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2003 :  18:42:47  Show Profile  Visit The Defence Minister's Homepage Send The Defence Minister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello there. My name is Messor Mortui, but you may call me 'The Defence Minister'

I hope you enjoy yourself here at Candlekeep.

TDM

- TDM (Candlekeep's most popular, experienced and handsome member)
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2003 :  21:17:48  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bienvenue Dentrix! (In french)

I hope you'llfind whatever you search in this great Library
Go to Top of Page

Malice
Seeker

USA
83 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2003 :  23:50:40  Show Profile  Visit Malice's Homepage Send Malice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep! I hope you have a great time here!

"Khaless? Ha. Vel'bol zhah nindol 'khaless' dos telanth? d'usstan zhaun ol naut."
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2003 :  23:38:13  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Detrix

i was a theif of Calimport,but have given up my theifing days for now....i wish you a great welcome and hope you do the same for me...

Welcome to Candlekeep, Detrix. I'm sure you'll be welcome here as long as you do not try to hoard knowledge. However, I hope you find the knowledge you seek here (as long as you don't steal it).
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000