Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Top 50 Spellcasters "Alive" In Faerun
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  13:57:15  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pharos is: N male moon elf baelorn Wizard 24; CR 26. He is oldest person in Faerun, except Sarrukh's.
Go to Top of Page

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  14:37:19  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by atlas689

Yes, I believe I'm right as I look at the book Forsaken House Book 1 of the Last Mythal on page 69 it says "On the opposite curve of the table sat Grand Mage Breithel Olithir, newly appointed to his position to replace the grand mage slain during the fall of the Tower of the Sun." I believe that is Laeroth theyre talking about but god knows I have been wrong and will be wrong many times again in the future.

What?!?!?!
He didnt die! He took accumulator(or accelerator,i dont know how its called in english) from towers just before towers collapsed! He wasnt there when towers collapsed.
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  14:39:59  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Atlas: Where did you get all those stats from? Would be wonderful if you could add the book references to your list.

Watch out!!! Spoilers ahead for the Rogue Dragon trilogy!!!

Sammaster was distroyed in the end of the Rogue Dragon trilogy. This would mean to delete him from the list. Not so? BTW - are his stats official lore?

Ergdusch

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."

Edited by - Ergdusch on 15 Aug 2006 14:42:28
Go to Top of Page

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  14:52:36  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have little question: is Srinshee chosen of Mystra or not? I think that she is one of Mystra chosen's but I'm not sure.
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  14:57:21  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I too want to know the source of some of this wizards.
Some of them I know (the Shade princes are in the Lords of Darkness, and so...) but too many are "perfect strangers" to me, at first glance...

quote:
Originally posted by Corran Horn

What?!?!?!
He didnt die! He took accumulator(or accelerator,i dont know how its called in english) from towers just before towers collapsed! He wasnt there when towers collapsed.

Where is this stated, Corran?

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  17:31:27  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Laeroth Runemaster and artifact are stated in Elves of Evermeet(2 ed., but stats of Runemaster changed in 3 ed. can be founded in WotC forum). Action with Runemaster and artifact are described in Evermeet the book.
Go to Top of Page

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  17:33:00  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is Sammaster stated officialy somewhere?
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  17:38:19  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Laeroth Runemaster and artifact are stated in Elves of Evermeet(2 ed., but stats of Runemaster changed in 3 ed. can be founded in WotC forum). Action with Runemaster and artifact are described in Evermeet the book.

Thanks!

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  17:57:58  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I have little question: is Srinshee chosen of Mystra or not? I think that she is one of Mystra chosen's but I'm not sure.

Yes she is, Ed has said so more then once in his replies. See my sig. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  17:58:15  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Is Sammaster stated officialy somewhere?

Just 2e stats, which are in Cult of the Dragon sourcebook.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Go to Top of Page

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  18:00:27  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Could you say how powerfull he was in 2 ed.?
Go to Top of Page

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  18:11:59  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yes, I believe I'm right as I look at the book Forsaken House Book 1 of the Last Mythal on page 69 it says "On the opposite curve of the table sat Grand Mage Breithel Olithir, newly appointed to his position to replace the grand mage slain during the fall of the Tower of the Sun." I believe that is Laeroth theyre talking about but god knows I have been wrong and will be wrong many times again in the future. Just to serve as an update the Council now consists of:
Amlaruil
Emardin Elsydar
Zaltarish
Selsharra Durothil
Breithel Olithir
Keryth Blackhelm
Lady Meraera Silden
Lady Ammisyll Veldann

I have question about council. Who are members of council and how powerfull are they? I know only Amlaruil and Keryth Blackhelm. Other members say nothing to me.
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  19:18:39  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Could you say how powerfull he was in 2 ed.?

He's in my NPC file, which is in my sig. So you can look for yourself.

Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2006 :  19:34:05  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Calimar Arkhenneld: Male Drow Lich Enc27; CR 29
Prince Lamorak Tanthul: Male Netherese Human Shade Wiz19/Sha7; CR 28
Iniarv the Demilich: Male Illuskan Human Demilich Wiz21/Acm5; CR 32
Prince Brennus Tanthul: Male Netherese Human Shade Div12/Lor8/Sha6; CR 28
Jalynfein the Spider Mage: Male Drow Wiz20/Acm4; CR 25
Lady Yhelbruna: Female Rashemi Human Clr6 of Mystra/Wiz12/Hth10; CR 28
Rhangaun: Male Tethyrian Human Lich Wiz20/Acm5/Sor8; CR 35
Shangalar the Black: Male Tiefling Lich Wiz20/Acm5/Rog2; CR 33
Necroqysar Shoon VII: Male Calishite Human Nec31/Acm5; CR 44
High Lord Planner Illis Khendarhine: Sor4/Wiz20/Acm6; CR 33
Lord Apprehender Ebrul Naramixna: Sor10/Wiz15/Acm4; CR 32
Netyarch Zalathorm Kirkson: Male Halruaan Human Div20/Lor4/Halruaan Elder 5; CR 29
Ezzat the Archlich: Male Sun Elf Wiz20/Acm5; CR 27
Wulgreth the Lich: Male Netherese Human Lich Wiz20/Diabolist 10; CR 30
Kartak Spellseer: Male Tethyrian Human Nec20/Archmage 5/Aristocrat 6; CR 33
Arthindol the Terraseer: Male Sarrukh Lich Wiz25/Acm5; CR 53
Zulkir Ythazz Buvaar: Male Mulan Human Demilich Cjr21/Red10; CR 37
The Keeper: Male Demilich Wiz27/Netherese Arcanist 5; CR 41
Icelia the Demilich: Female Rashemi Human Demilich Wiz21/Durthan 10; CR 37
Elminster Aumar: Male Human Ftr1/Rog2/Clr3/Wiz20/Arc3/Epic4; CR 39
Malchor Harpell: Male Illuskan Human Wiz20/Acm5; CR 25
The Simbul: Female Human Sor20/Arc2/Wiz10: CR 36
The Shrinshee: Female Sun Elf Wiz30/Elven High Mage 10; CR 44
Alustriel Silverhand: Female Human Wiz20/Sor2/Arc2: CR 28
Laeral Silverhand: Female Human Ran7/Sor4/Wiz19: CR 32
Telamont Tanthul, Lord Shadow, High Prince of Shade: Male Netherese Human Shade Illusionist 7/Shadow Adept 10/Shadowcrafter 13/Archmage 5/Mentalist 5; CR 42
Halaster Blackcloak: Male Human Wiz20/Arch5/Epic5: CR 30
Larloch the Ultra-Lich: Male Netherese Human Lich Wizard 34/ Archmage 5/ Netherese Arcanist 5; CR 46
Ioulaum the Elder Brain Lich: Male Netherese Human Elder Brain Lich Wiz31/Acm5/Netherese Arcanist 5; CR 53
Syluné of Shadowdale: Female Human Ghost Wiz20/Sor2/Ftr2; CR 26
Talatha Vaerovree of Innarlith: Female Human Wiz 17/Acm 3; CR 26
Slarkrethel: Male Kraken Wiz20; CR 32
Queen Amlaruil Moonflower: Female Moon Elf Wiz24/Elven High Mage 1; CR 30
Manshoon: Male Human Archmage 2/Wizard 20/Epic 3: CR 25
Szass Tam, Zulkir of Necromancy: Male Lich Arc2/Necromancer 10/Red Wizard 10/Epic 7; CR 31
Embrae Aloevan of Ardeep: Female Moon Elf Ghost Wiz19; CR 29
Danchilaer, Mad Wizard: Male Halruaan Human Wiz21/Sor6/Acm5; CR?
Prince Mattick Tanthul: Male Netherese Human Shade Ill16/Sha9; CR 27
Prince Vattick Tanthul: Male Netherese Human Shade Ill16/Sha9; CR 27
The Keeper of Thaal: Male Human Demilich Wiz31; CR 31
Lady Saharel: Female Human Ghost Wiz20/Acm5/Netherese Arcanist 5; CR 32
Hsstak: Male Sarrukh Mummy Sor10/Arm5; CR 38
Aumvor the Undying: Male Human Lich Wiz32; CR 34
Pharos: Male Moon Elf Baelorn Wizard 24; CR 26
Noumea Drathchuld
Alvaerele Tasundrym
Gevras Imesfor Grand Mage of Evereska
Breithel Olithir, Grand Mage of Evermeet
Shaaan the Serpent Queen

Can you please site the page for the book showing that he escaped, I personally don’t remember this and with the further proof of the quote listed from Forsaken House would like to see this before we add
Laeroth Runemaster: Male Gold Elf Wiz24/Elven High Mage 10; CR 34

For he would be our 50th as for most of the stats, they can be viewed here http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=142994&page=6&pp=30

-Arion

Soldiers fight, thieves steal, bards sing, wizards cast, sages think, assassins kill. Good or Evil we all have a job. So tell me this. What the hell are nobles and merchants for?

by: An Old Sage (anonymous)

Edited by - atlas689 on 16 Aug 2006 15:37:29
Go to Top of Page

Aes Tryl
Learned Scribe

181 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  04:27:41  Show Profile  Visit Aes Tryl's Homepage Send Aes Tryl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Keeper of Thaal is from the Underdark 3E source book and is a lvl 31 wizard human demilich
Go to Top of Page

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  11:55:48  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, i will check it but firslty i must find Evermeet.(where is it hmmm...)
Srinshee CR is 44, she is chosen of Mystra.
Go to Top of Page

Corran Horn
Seeker

54 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  12:58:07  Show Profile  Visit Corran Horn's Homepage Send Corran Horn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mr. Baker said to me that Laeroth passed to Arvandor between Evermeet and LM series.
So he is dead. I will ask Mr. Greenwood about levels of:
Noumea Drathchuld
Alvaerele Tasundrym
Shaaan the Serpent Queen

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  15:44:08  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Noumea can be found in Magic of Faerun in the Magister section near the back..... Alvaerele, since I think she was a ex-magister, can be found in Secrets of the Magisters as can Noumea for her 2e stats.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  16:08:15  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aye. Alvaerele Tasundrym -- held the position of Magister from 576 DR to 592 DR.

It'd be nice if we could learn a little more about exactly what she's doing, as the Silent Chosen, for Mystra I now, and more about what Mystra wants to remain unknown (like, for example, knowledge concering where the Srinshee is sleeping, as well as making certain that human, half-elven, and elven family trees are kept recorded and up-to-date).

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  16:36:10  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Aye. Alvaerele Tasundrym -- held the position of Magister from 576 DR to 592 DR.

It'd be nice if we could learn a little more about exactly what she's doing, as the Silent Chosen, for Mystra I now, and more about what Mystra wants to remain unknown (like, for example, knowledge concering where the Srinshee is sleeping, as well as making certain that human, half-elven, and elven family trees are kept recorded and up-to-date).

Ed has discussed her in his replies. :)

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  16:46:02  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aye.

Ed, or rather THO, said he may cover a little more at some point. That's what I was referring to.

Edited by - The Sage on 16 Aug 2006 16:49:00
Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  19:46:59  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
can anyone post ther 2e stats?

Soldiers fight, thieves steal, bards sing, wizards cast, sages think, assassins kill. Good or Evil we all have a job. So tell me this. What the hell are nobles and merchants for?

Go to Top of Page

Amnezjusz
Acolyte

Poland
39 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  21:55:30  Show Profile  Visit Amnezjusz's Homepage Send Amnezjusz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Secondly wat is Izazrem Tal's CR.

His CR is 25.
quote:
Lastly wat is Danchilaer's CR

An dhis CR is 32 :)

And one question. Is Parzal Outrageous still alive? In second edition he was LN, human W31/ C16.

THERE'S NO JUSTICE. THERE'S JUST ME. - Death

http://www.polarzepy.fora.pl - My website.
http://www.dnd.polter.pl - Official Polish D&D site.
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2006 :  22:22:40  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Amnezjusz

And one question. Is Parzal Outrageous still alive? In second edition he was LN, human W31/ C16.

As far as we know he is. :) All we know is that he survived the Fall but after that........ who knows.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2006 :  00:55:35  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

can anyone post ther 2e stats?

No. That would breach the Forum CoC.

I would recommend you download Kuje's 1e/2e NPC file and search through that for the stats you're looking for.

Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2006 :  07:09:40  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nope there not there but are any of the following still alive:

Aesperus
Krystan the Dead King
Darien
Velsharoon (Think ive heard of this one)
Zalathorm
Naeryndam Alastarra (Think ive heard of this one)
Ssessibil Ishtahvar
DelRoy Harpell (Know the Harpells but i thought that Malchor was the strongest)
Arconi
Akhlaur
Baden
Morasha the Netherese Necromancer
Kyllyrd

Can we get Parzal the Outrageous' CR?
-Atlas

Go to Top of Page

Amnezjusz
Acolyte

Poland
39 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2006 :  08:27:08  Show Profile  Visit Amnezjusz's Homepage Send Amnezjusz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Velsharoon (Think ive heard of this one)

But he is a god as I remember.
quote:
Can we get Parzal the Outrageous' CR?

Unofficial statistics (3,5 ed) for him are Mnk6/Wiz20/Enlightened Fist10/Netherese Arcanist 3 (made by Green Giant form wizards boards) so I think his CR is 39.
Zalathorn – (LN male human diviner 20/ loremaster 4/ Halruaan elder 5)CR 29.

THERE'S NO JUSTICE. THERE'S JUST ME. - Death

http://www.polarzepy.fora.pl - My website.
http://www.dnd.polter.pl - Official Polish D&D site.
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2006 :  16:08:56  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Morasha is mentioned again in Lost Empires of Faerun for 3/3.5e.

Go to Top of Page

atlas689
Learned Scribe

123 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2006 :  17:41:36  Show Profile  Visit atlas689's Homepage Send atlas689 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Currently the list is:

Ioulaum the Elder Brain Lich: Male Netherese Human Elder Brain Lich Wiz31/Acm5/Netherese Arcanist 5; CR ?
Arthindol the Terraseer: Male Sarrukh Lich Wiz25/Acm5; CR 53
Larloch the Ultra-Lich: Male Netherese Human Lich Wizard 34/ Archmage 5/ Netherese Arcanist 5; CR 46
The Shrinshee: Female Sun Elf Wiz30/Elven High Mage 10; CR 44
Necroqysar Shoon VII: Male Calishite Human Nec31/Acm5; CR 44
Telamont Tanthul, Lord Shadow, High Prince of Shade: Male Netherese Human Shade Illusionist 7/Shadow Adept 10/Shadowcrafter 13/Archmage 5/Mentalist 5; CR 42
The Keeper: Male Demilich Wiz27/Netherese Arcanist 5; CR 41
Elminster Aumar: Male Human Ftr1/Rog2/Clr3/Wiz20/Arc3/Epic4; CR 39
Parzal the Outrageous: Male Human Mnk6/Wiz20/Enlightened Fist10/Netherese Arcanist 3; CR 39
Hsstak: Male Sarrukh Mummy Sor10/Arm5; CR 38
Zulkir Ythazz Buvaar: Male Mulan Human Demilich Cjr21/Red10; CR 37
Icelia the Demilich: Female Rashemi Human Demilich Wiz21/Durthan 10; CR 37
The Simbul: Female Human Sor20/Arc2/Wiz10: CR 36
Rhangaun: Male Tethyrian Human Lich Wiz20/Acm5/Sor8; CR 35
Aumvor the Undying: Male Human Lich Wiz32; CR 34
Kartak Spellseer: Male Tethyrian Human Nec20/Archmage 5/Aristocrat 6; CR 33
Shangalar the Black: Male Tiefling Lich Wiz20/Acm5/Rog2; CR 33
High Lord Planner Illis Khendarhine: Sor4/Wiz20/Acm6; CR 33
Laeral Silverhand: Female Human Ran7/Sor4/Wiz19: CR 32
Lord Apprehender Ebrul Naramixna: Sor10/Wiz15/Acm4; CR 32
Iniarv the Demilich: Male Illuskan Human Demilich Wiz21/Acm5; CR 32
Lady Saharel: Female Human Ghost Wiz20/Acm5/Netherese Arcanist 5; CR 32
Danchilaer, Mad Wizard: Male Halruaan Human Wiz21/Sor6/Acm5; CR 32
Slarkrethel: Male Kraken Wiz20; CR 32
Szass Tam, Zulkir of Necromancy: Male Lich Arc2/Necromancer 10/Red Wizard 10/Epic 7; CR 31
The Keeper of Thaal: Male Human Demilich Wiz31; CR 31
Queen Amlaruil Moonflower: Female Moon Elf Wiz24/Elven High Mage 1; CR 30
Halaster Blackcloak: Male Human Wiz20/Arch5/Epic5: CR 30
Wulgreth the Lich: Male Netherese Human Lich Wiz20/Diabolist 10; CR 30
Netyarch Zalathorm Kirkson: Male Halruaan Human Div20/Lor4/Halruaan Elder 5; CR 29
Calimar Arkhenneld: Male Drow Lich Enc27; CR 29
Embrae Aloevan of Ardeep: Female Moon Elf Ghost Wiz19; CR 29
Alustriel Silverhand: Female Human Wiz20/Sor2/Arc2: CR 28
Prince Lamorak Tanthul: Male Netherese Human Shade Wiz19/Sha7; CR 28
Prince Brennus Tanthul: Male Netherese Human Shade Div12/Lor8/Sha6; CR 28
Lady Yhelbruna: Female Rashemi Human Clr6 of Mystra/Wiz12/Hth10; CR 28
Ezzat the Archlich: Male Sun Elf Wiz20/Acm5; CR 27
Prince Mattick Tanthul: Male Netherese Human Shade Ill16/Sha9; CR 27
Prince Vattick Tanthul: Male Netherese Human Shade Ill16/Sha9; CR 27
Syluné of Shadowdale: Female Human Ghost Wiz20/Sor2/Ftr2; CR 26
Pharos: Male Moon Elf Baelorn Wizard 24; CR 26
Talatha Vaerovree of Innarlith: Female Human Wiz 17/Acm 3; CR 26
Manshoon: Male Human Archmage 2/Wizard 20/Epic 3: CR 25
Malchor Harpell: Male Illuskan Human Wiz20/Acm5; CR 25
Noumea Drathchuld
Alvaerele Tasundrym
Shaaan the Serpent Queen

But are any of these NPCS still alive currently?

Aesperus: Male Human Lich
Kyristan the Dead King: Male Human Lich
Darien: Male Human
DelRoy Harpell: Male Human Wiz 23
Arconi: Male Human Wiz 30
Akhlaur: Male Human Wiz 30
Baden: Female Human Wiz 31
Kyllyrd: Male Half-Elf
Rhaugilath the Ageless: Male Human Lich Wiz22/Acm5/NA2
Mellomir: Male Human Wiz 27
Nchaser: Male Human Wiz 27

And if so wat are ther stats?

And can we get stats for:
Ssessibil Ishtahvar: Male Human Wiz 27
!
-Atlas

Edited by - atlas689 on 17 Aug 2006 18:31:31
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1714 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2006 :  19:11:11  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Well, I gave her that brief cameo among the other Chosen at the end of Blackstaff. It was my assumption that she might be sticking around Rhymanthiin for a score of fortnights to get her fill of information, etc.

Steven

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000