Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Well I must give it a go!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lazerrus
Acolyte

18 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2003 :  05:38:22  Show Profile  Visit Lazerrus's Homepage Send Lazerrus a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello all! I have signed on per Yasraena. I am the DM that runs her. Yasraena's player is the DM that runs Lazerrus. So he told me about the forums and it sounds like a lotta fun. I look foward to this and the tales we shall share. The realms are large and much has yet to be explored so I can't wait. Being an wandering elven archmage my feet are never always planted here in the realms my but ears are always erect for new tales and experiences. With this I say hello to you all.

If it be the will of Corellon, It shall be done!

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2003 :  05:42:52  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met and welcome Lazerrus! I am Sadonayerah Odrydin....but you can call me Sadon. Welcome to Candlekeep! If ever you need anything, feel free to ask and I know for a fact someone will be able to help ya. (heck it might even be me. ). Please feel free to make yourself at home and help yourself to a look at the many books in the library.

"What's that," asked Mogget.
"Sardines," said Sam. "I knew they were standard rations, so I got a few tins for you."
"What are sardines?" Moggest asked suspiciously. "And why is there a key? Is this some sort of Abhorsen joke?"
Abhorsen by Garth Nix

"What you made a vampire...Pomeranian?!" --Hannibal King from Blade Trinity

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Lazerrus
Acolyte

18 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2003 :  05:54:10  Show Profile  Visit Lazerrus's Homepage Send Lazerrus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank You Sadon. Welcome I do feel. I see you stay at Candlekeep Inn. Maybe we can share a drink and listen to some minstrels by the fire and share some tales.

If it be the will of Corellon, It shall be done!
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2003 :  06:30:19  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, a wondering elven archmage. Well, I'm a wandering dragon archmage. Almost a matched pair. Okay, not, but it was an idea.

Welcome to these halls of infinite knowledge.

Now, who'll be up first? Artalis or Alexis?

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2003 :  07:47:38  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Lazerrus, i hope your stay will be as pleasant as mine
Go to Top of Page

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2003 :  08:44:51  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings and welcome Lazerrus. Hope to see you often on the forums. You will find the scribes very friendly and helpful. Any questions,feel free to ask away.
Now if we could only get Malaci to join in!

"Nindyn vel'uss malar verin z'klaen tlu kyone ulu naut doera nindel vel'bolen nind malar."
Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2003 :  10:29:55  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met Lazerrus and welcome ye to the grandest library in all the Realms.

Im sure you will find much knowledge and Realmslore within these halls.

If I can be of any assistance then please contact me.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2003 :  14:12:40  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Lazerrus. I hope you find the knowledge you seek here. If not, you can always enjoy a foaming mug of ale at the Inn.

Edited by - Drummer Boy on 26 Mar 2003 14:13:58
Go to Top of Page

Avaly
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2003 :  17:04:31  Show Profile  Visit Avaly's Homepage Send Avaly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail and Honor,
I am pleased to see that you have found your way here. Please pull up a chair and read a tome or have a conversation with one of our intelligent scribes or even (my own personal choice) come visit us at the Inn and have a drink. What ever you choose, we are please to have you here. Again, Welcome to Candlekeep!

Honor to all,
Avaly Nightstar

Edited by - Avaly on 26 Mar 2003 17:06:22
Go to Top of Page

Alexis Merlin
Learned Scribe

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2003 :  18:42:46  Show Profile  Visit Alexis Merlin's Homepage Send Alexis Merlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
<comes into the library on a sprint finish, and catches his breath before saying>

Ah I had heard there was another new arrival! <Looks around, and not seeing Artalis looks slightly relieved >

I hope that you greatly enjoy your stay here at Candlekeep and that you find much of use in this great library.

It is knowledge that influences and equalizes the social condition of man; that gives to all, however different their political position, passions which are in common, and enjoyments which are universal.
(Benjamin Disraeli)
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2003 :  04:23:21  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aha. Alexis made it. Artalis seems to be even worse without that gnomish pocketwatch.

Though Alexis' time wasn't exactly the best, mind you! Over a day late? I don't know where you were, if it took you that long at a run!

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

branmakmuffin
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2003 :  18:00:49  Show Profile  Visit branmakmuffin's Homepage Send branmakmuffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The hardest thing about getting in here is finding that book worth 1000 gp, eh?

Greetings.
Go to Top of Page

Kiarin DAleshan
Candlekeep Inn Waitress

12 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2003 :  18:26:17  Show Profile  Visit Kiarin DAleshan's Homepage Send Kiarin DAleshan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met and welcome Lazerrus. I hope that you find your stay here to be informative. I hope to see you at the Candlekeep Inn =) Once again, enjoy!

Kiarin D'Aleshan
Candlekeep Inn Waitress

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood

"This is an inn, not a tavern, m'lord!"
Go to Top of Page

Elrond Half Elven
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
322 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2003 :  22:17:14  Show Profile  Visit Elrond Half Elven's Homepage Send Elrond Half Elven a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail Lazerrus, there is little time in my life to post very often, but i shall spend this time to great you. Hail! and well met. Please stay here for a long time!

Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore-
While i nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
-The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe
Go to Top of Page

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2003 :  22:43:04  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*a somewhat bedraggeled looking scribe in tan robes drags himself in*

Sorry I'm late again little problem with an opinionated undead, kept me busy...

Welcome and Well Met Lazerrus

Enjoy your stay here in the greatest library in all the realms.

If you require assistance you have but to ask.

Safe travels,

Artalis

Artalis

Email

Edited by - Artalis on 28 Mar 2003 22:43:48
Go to Top of Page

Malice
Seeker

USA
83 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2003 :  23:45:56  Show Profile  Visit Malice's Homepage Send Malice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Malice winks* It's great here! Every one is great, the webmasters are great, the stories are great...it's fun!

"Khaless? Ha. Vel'bol zhah nindol 'khaless' dos telanth? d'usstan zhaun ol naut."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000