Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Khazid'hea: Why doesn't she just get rid of it!?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Genis
Learned Scribe

USA
226 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2006 :  23:34:59  Show Profile  Visit Genis's Homepage Send Genis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
actually im about talked out of this conversation ive said all that needs to be said on the subject...so i'll just assume this thread is about used up then if even I have nothing more to say

Unofficial Random Hiatus Taker.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2006 :  07:05:49  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm just reinforcing what Arky said earlier... Let's try an keep focused on the topic of the scroll and try to phase out the off-topic posts about being "off-topic" and/or "on-topic", eh?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Aglaranna
Learned Scribe

166 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2006 :  23:47:31  Show Profile  Visit Aglaranna's Homepage Send Aglaranna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*mumbles dejectedly* Yes, sir.

"You can choose a ready guide
In some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice

You can choose from phantom fears
And kindness that can kill
I will choose the path that's clear
I will choose freewill." -'Freewill' by Rush
Go to Top of Page

Twilight
Seeker

Canada
68 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2006 :  09:13:40  Show Profile  Visit Twilight's Homepage Send Twilight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's a incredbly strong sword you just can't let it control you
Go to Top of Page

Ilztfryn Claddghym
Seeker

Canada
60 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2007 :  19:19:48  Show Profile  Visit Ilztfryn Claddghym's Homepage Send Ilztfryn Claddghym a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I dont think she has given it up yet because 1. it is an extraordinary weapon 2. she believes she can control it and 3. She doesn's want it falling into the wrong hands.

Ever dreamed of role playing in Faerun? Battling Obould's forces in the North or Pirates at sea? Join this board www.faerunrp.com/forum
Go to Top of Page

Drakul
Senior Scribe

USA
367 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2007 :  17:57:15  Show Profile Send Drakul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

To bad it's never explained exactly how she is able to control it. We just have to take for granted that she has a "strong enough will" or something, because she is one of RAS's main heroes.

And yes, I am rather biased against this character, and it shows. Oh well, live with it.

If y'all will recall the 'test' that Drizzt performed when Cattie-Brie threw herself all over Drizzt. The reason why she did that is because she was an unwilling manifestation of Cutter. Cutter had its pommel in the shape of Cattie-Brie's head and facial features.

Drizzt then tried to take the blade from her, but the blade made Cattie-Brie attack Drizzt. Then when Drizzt finally got his hands on the blade, Cattie-Brie (Cutter) cried out in ecstacy.

Then Cattie-Brie snapped out of it and wondered what happened. Then Drizzt looked at the pommel of Cutter and saw that it was in the shape of a Unicorn (I think) and he then handed it to her.

I believe this happened in Siege of Darkness.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDonLNKf6_KA9Qlal3Qu3zQ?view_as=subscriber

Edited by - Drakul on 13 Apr 2007 18:47:31
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000