Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 What deities didn't make the cut in your campaign?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bladedancer
Learned Scribe

USA
149 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2006 :  14:48:20  Show Profile  Visit Bladedancer's Homepage Send Bladedancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
To give one of the dm's I game with a break I have beem commisioned to rule in his stead. There are certain gods I think I will delete from my version of the realms and add a few also. I am getting rid of Kelemvor, Cyric and Big Daddy Bane (well keeping him dead anyway). I am keeping Xvim alive (inspired by Knight Errant jr.'s thread ), the draconic pantheon and making a few elven demigods. Including an evil one to give more options than Lolth and company. So my question to you folks is what deities have you added or deleted from your pantheon of the realms?

Solarr Bladedancer
Mercenary For Hire
Master of the Ginsu Knives
They Slice They Dice They Will Cut through A Tin Can

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2006 :  15:00:27  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I skipped the whole Time of Trouble thing and the changes that made in the realms pantheon. There are several of the gods that have been introduced since the gray box that I usually don't consider and that I, at least to a degree, would change. I have kept the beast cults that were in the first draft of the pantheon in Dragon and a form for spirit world with religious elements in some areas of the Realms

I have made several changes to the realms religions and gods, but I usually keep the gods in one form or an other.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2006 :  15:28:11  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, in my *official* Realms campaign... the Time of Troubles never actually occured. So all the deities that existed prior to that RSE in the canon FR still exist in my campaign. That means, no ascended Cyric, Kelemvor or Midnight/Mystra. Bane's still the Lord of Strife... with Bhaal and Myrkul still holding their portfolios.

In fact... in terms of the deities and the pantheons in MY Realms... I really haven't deviated all that much from what was detailed in the Ol' Grey Box and what Ed's mentioned here at Candlekeep with regard to the deities in his home campaign.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 18 Jun 2006 15:36:02
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2006 :  16:03:21  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Well, in my *official* Realms campaign... the Time of Troubles never actually occured. So all the deities that existed prior to that RSE in the canon FR still exist in my campaign. That means, no ascended Cyric, Kelemvor or Midnight/Mystra. Bane's still the Lord of Strife... with Bhaal and Myrkul still holding their portfolios.

In fact... in terms of the deities and the pantheons in MY Realms... I really haven't deviated all that much from what was detailed in the Ol' Grey Box and what Ed's mentioned here at Candlekeep with regard to the deities in his home campaign.

Same with me but I've added some deities that I felt were lacking in mostly the elven and dark elven pantheons. Otherwise, I keep all the monstrous deities as well because I like deities and I want a lot of them and I don't feel that the monstrous races should worship the Faerun pantheon.

Otherwise, same with me and the ToT's thing, never happened and so the old deities are still there.

However, old moldy did "die" and Finder ascended but old moldy might not be as dead as people think and no Lloth doesn't have any of his portfolios.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Edited by - Kuje on 18 Jun 2006 16:04:28
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2006 :  16:13:48  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

Otherwise, I keep all the monstrous deities as well because I like deities and I want a lot of them and I don't feel that the monstrous races should worship the Faerun pantheon.
That's exactly the reason why I've long supported the concept of keeping the various monstrous pantheons intact. Monsters worshipping Faerunian gods just doesn't always seem right...

quote:
However, old moldy did "die" and Finder ascended but old moldy might not be as dead as people think and no Lloth doesn't have any of his portfolios.
Moander's a curious case in MY Realms -- not properly dead and not truly alive. Finder did ascend... but it was never a complete ascension -- so he's more like a partial power -- not truly a demigod and but not exactly mortal. It's because of this that many, in my FR, still believe Moander exists in some way... preventing Finder's complete rise as a true power.

Edited by - The Sage on 18 Jun 2006 16:15:47
Go to Top of Page

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2006 :  16:26:28  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As I always had a little trouble with one religion for all humans, I have tried to, at least partly, build different pantheons for the main human groups of the realms using pseudonyms from the three godbooks and overlapping portfolios.

Some of these pantheons are only interesting as a point of origin whilst some are still a cultural factor in some areas the gods are the same but the name and religious doctrines may vary. No culture has all the gods, but one can always find some believers.
Go to Top of Page

Mazrim_Taim
Learned Scribe

341 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2006 :  18:16:04  Show Profile  Visit Mazrim_Taim's Homepage Send Mazrim_Taim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm, how do you guys deal with certain players? A lot of my players in my last game had read the forgotten realms novels, so it was kind of hard for me to tell them to ignore the whole Time of Troubles thing. Therefore, in my last game anyway, it happened. But I do like the idea of keeping the old dieties (i still have the 1st edition boxed set).

And if the PCs DO win their ways through all the liches to Larloch, “he” will almost certainly be just another lich (loaded with explosive spells) set up as a decoy, with dozens of hidden liches waiting to pounce on any surviving PCs who ‘celebrate’ after they take Larloch down. As the REAL Larloch watches (magical scrying) from afar. Myself, as DM, I’d be wondering: “Such a glorious game, so many opportunities laid out before your PCs to devote your time to, and THIS fixation is the best you can come up with? Are you SURE you’re adventurers?” -Ed Greenwood
Go to Top of Page

scererar
Master of Realmslore

USA
1618 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2006 :  18:50:11  Show Profile Send scererar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I try to keep to current Canon realms events. If I don't like something, I may not use it as a focal point of a campaign, but my players are the main focus regardless. I like to use current events as flavor to an existing world, not have my players be a part of it really. They are busy doing their own thing. As far as Gods/ goddesses, I mainly use them for divine explainations for spells with clerics, priest, druids etc. I don't get to heavily involved with which one is doing what. A good example is that a cleric in my campaign would know which churches are allies, rivals, or enemies of his own church.
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2006 :  20:30:26  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mazrim_Taim

Hmm, how do you guys deal with certain players? A lot of my players in my last game had read the forgotten realms novels, so it was kind of hard for me to tell them to ignore the whole Time of Troubles thing. Therefore, in my last game anyway, it happened. But I do like the idea of keeping the old dieties (i still have the 1st edition boxed set).

Either those players come to understand that my FR isn't the same as canon, or they leave/get kicked out if they keep arguing with me about it. I have patience about it but when it gets to be a continuous arguement, then that's when I draw the line. I've had to much in game history/geography/deities/etc change due to running games in FR for over ten years ever since 2e and so my FR isn't the same as TSR's/WOTC's.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Edited by - Kuje on 18 Jun 2006 23:32:07
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2006 :  22:36:57  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In my campaign, those gods that were killed in the Time of Troubles did die, but there are alot of interlopers in my campaign too.

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2006 :  22:53:21  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I keep very much in line with the canon gods, since I started DMing the realms well after the time of troubles...but maybe, just maybe I will let my players get involved in War of the Spider Queen, I always felt that the novels were lacking in terms of the surface elves and their pantheon really not doing anything

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2006 :  01:42:22  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mazrim_Taim

Which is exactly the reason why I have two FR campaigns running. One is the official one, that I outlined above and the other campaign the one in which certain canonical events have been utilised, including the ToT, and thus it follows much of what happened in the lore after the ToT in the Realms -- including the Tuigan Invasion and the Return of the Shades for example.

Those players comfortable with things as they are in my non-ToT campaign participate in that one. While those with an interest in the ToT and worshipping deities who are not otherwise recognised in my non-ToT campaign, follow this second campaign.

Edited by - The Sage on 19 Jun 2006 01:44:21
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2006 :  01:59:14  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My divine changes

Orcus is dead, Gareth Dragonsbane destroyed the Wand of Orcus and Kiranshee finished him off. Any Clerics who continue to worship Orcus are having there spells granted by Velshoon.

Bahumut exists (Although Ive heard he will officially return to Cannon FR in DoF)

Mykrul is still lives inside his crown for now but if the crown ever comes in contact with the powdered bones of the Dracolich in Eric Boyds Eye of Mykrul module then he will be reborn as a Demigod (His divine stats will be based on the Dragon god Falazure from the Draconomicon) Mykrul will be a part of the Dragon and Faerunian Pantheon and he'll attempt to convert Cult of Dragon Worshipers, Dracolichs and Evil Dragonkind to his worship. Mykrul/Falazure will have a NE alignment so he will be able to have Dragon Clerics from all of the evil Dragon races (Unlike the LE Tiamat)

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2006 :  03:02:28  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My campaign is pretty much canon for deities, though I never "deleted" any of the gods from Monster Mythology, for example, since I agree with Sage that it seems odd that the elves and dwarves and gnomes and halfings all bring their pantheons with them, but not the other species of creatures.

There might also be a few "hidden" gods around. For example, I have a sleeping neutral orc god that has been imprisioned since the Orcgate wars because he wasn't warlike enough for Grummsh.

Oh, and I think I have finally settled on running my campaign with Xvim still alive and impersonating Bane, as I came up with in a few of my brainstorming sessions here at the keep.

Go to Top of Page

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2006 :  07:16:20  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Originaly posted by Mazrim Taim

Hmm, how do you guys deal with certain players? A lot of my players in my last game had read the forgotten realms novels, so it was kind of hard for me to tell them to ignore the whole Time of Troubles thing. Therefore, in my last game anyway, it happened. But I do like the idea of keeping the old dieties (i still have the 1st edition boxed set

Well, my players generally agree with me that the changes made by the Time of Trouble were unnecessary. If I plan to change important parts of cannon I generally either discuss it with my players or make sure that it is a point they don't now or care about. One important point, I have made it a point to start campaigns around 1340; this gives me time to see the effects of new products and how i want to develop the realms accordingly. In addition, I then have relative freedom for the next ten years before the heavily detailed period of the realms starts.

Now, if i were to play with players who opposed me derailing the cannon so to speak, I would respect this and play the campaign their way. As of jet, players have liked my changes and worked with me.
Go to Top of Page

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2006 :  07:35:07  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
in my 'world' the only major diffence from the 3.5 FR core book is that Azuth never became wellknown south of the line between Westgate and candlekeep. and Mystra is only a somewhat distent godess... instead Servas is the main magic deity down there

what happened to the queen? she's much more hysterical than usual
She's a women, it happens once a month
Go to Top of Page

Jindael
Senior Scribe

USA
357 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2006 :  13:38:13  Show Profile  Visit Jindael's Homepage Send Jindael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have made a number of changes to the divine structure of the realms. One of the largest being the absorption of the Mulhandori (sp?) pantheon into the “main” Realmsian one. (Well, at least the process of it; the events are still taking place.)

Almost no god ever truly dies. I use the ToT, but Myrky is hiding in his crown, Bhaal has Xvim-like plans through the Bhallspawn, Moander is biding his time (as per PoF), Leira is slowly driving Cyric more and more insane (again) and lives in his skull, etc, etc, etc.

I keep all the monster deities. I’ve added a few gods from the WoTC “races of X” line to the pantheons (some with events, some with retcons).

I’ve spent so much time trying to think of which trickster deity to import into the realms, or if I should make up a new one, that I’ve decided to turn my own indecision into a game element, but having some of the divine confusion let a few trickster deities into the realms at the same time, where they need to fight or merge to determine who gets to hold the portfolio.

"You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
-- C.S. Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2006 :  14:13:04  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I my campaign I am using the canon FR as much as possible, even though the last events have really wracked havoc around the realms. there was hardly a place where you could walk without stumbling into war! (Orc war, dragon rage, Invation of the city of shade, chaos in the underdark...)

However, working with the gods after the ToT is somewhat troublesome as well, because they are or better have to be so much more "in touch" with their worshippers. The problem is to get that point across to my player characters (none of them are FR novel readers). For them the gods are far away and hardly interested in their adventuring carrier. I rather would like them to remember that their every action is relevant to one god or the other. Especially my dwarven cleric just does not get it down resurrecting the elfen mage that has never even worked in favor of a single dwarf ever again and again.

Maybe my fault? Should Moradin grant the prayer or refuse it? Should the "faithless" mage be lost on the Plane of Fugeeswithout a God to collect his soul? Or is it more or less irrelevant due to keeping the game flowing and fun?

Answers and opinion appreciated.

Ergdusch

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."
Go to Top of Page

Jorkens
Great Reader

Norway
2950 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2006 :  14:45:43  Show Profile Send Jorkens a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I don't know how your players would react to "punishment" from the gods, but in my opinion it is right to not give spells to a priest who forgets he is a priest. Then again, this has much to do with playing-style and difficult to answer.

You could use signs from the gods and reward the occasional prayer to the gods to show the players that the gods are watching. Dreams can also be used albeit sparingly.

As you said, fun is the most important part, so if you don't feel the religious aspect is important and your players really don't want any focus on it, just ignore it. I know I am not giving much useful advise here, so all I can say is try out some discreet ideas and if your players catch the bait increase the role of religion to the level you want.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2006 :  17:12:26  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jindael

I’ve spent so much time trying to think of which trickster deity to import into the realms, or if I should make up a new one, that I’ve decided to turn my own indecision into a game element, but having some of the divine confusion let a few trickster deities into the realms at the same time, where they need to fight or merge to determine who gets to hold the portfolio.

Yay for Tricksters!

A fight between Trickster deities... That could be fun (and dangerous!) to watch!

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Asgetrion
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1564 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2006 :  19:19:15  Show Profile  Visit Asgetrion's Homepage Send Asgetrion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

My divine changes

Orcus is dead, Gareth Dragonsbane destroyed the Wand of Orcus and Kiranshee finished him off. Any Clerics who continue to worship Orcus are having there spells granted by Velshoon.

Bahumut exists (Although Ive heard he will officially return to Cannon FR in DoF)

Mykrul is still lives inside his crown for now but if the crown ever comes in contact with the powdered bones of the Dracolich in Eric Boyds Eye of Mykrul module then he will be reborn as a Demigod (His divine stats will be based on the Dragon god Falazure from the Draconomicon) Mykrul will be a part of the Dragon and Faerunian Pantheon and he'll attempt to convert Cult of Dragon Worshipers, Dracolichs and Evil Dragonkind to his worship. Mykrul/Falazure will have a NE alignment so he will be able to have Dragon Clerics from all of the evil Dragon races (Unlike the LE Tiamat)

Myrkul

"What am I doing today? Ask me tomorrow - I can be sure of giving you the right answer then."
-- Askarran of Selgaunt, Master Sage, speaking to a curious merchant, Year of the Helm
Go to Top of Page

Sarephim
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2006 :  20:43:05  Show Profile  Visit Sarephim's Homepage Send Sarephim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In my version of FR things are pretty much the same diety wise. Except for a certian "Bhaalspawn" who's name isn't Abdel that attined godhood. My current PC is a Paladin in the sevice of said former Bhaalspawn now turned God.

Mask is a IP having gained back his Inrigue Portfolio from Cryic, but really that's the sum of all my changes.
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2006 :  20:48:26  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mask invented the internet in your Realms?

Oh, wait . . . Intermediate Power . . . got it . . .
Go to Top of Page

Sarephim
Acolyte

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2006 :  20:50:53  Show Profile  Visit Sarephim's Homepage Send Sarephim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Of course he did the sneaky bugger that he is... imagine Gond's surpise
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2006 :  23:36:16  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sarephim

quote:

Of course he did the sneaky bugger that he is... imagine Gond's surpise

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2006 :  01:25:04  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

That would be the Shadoweb

The creation of the Shadoweb quickly led to the following

Waukeen files a huge number of IPOs

Oghma creates a website for an online book store called Chultan

Sune setting up an online Dating service site

Sharess and Lliira create the first XXX site on the Shadowed www.Hotgoddess.gond.bw

A group of CN clerics of Oghma create a Spell swapping program called Spellster which allowed a Wizard to learn any spell in existence for free

Mystra and a number of prominient Spell creating Arch Mage (Including most of the Red wizards of Thay) sue the clerics of Oghma claiming theyve violated the Wizards interllectual property rights

Lolth declares that the Shadoweb should be censored and that if the other gods dont agree to this then she will create a rivial version of the Shadoweb which she dubbed the Demonweb

In Shadowdale Elminster the Sage is pleasantly suprised that hes no longer getting visits from Adventurers seeking infomation on this that Ancient ruin or spell cache. This pleasant feeling lasts a few moments when he turns around and notices that his study is covered in stacks of paper from adventurers requesting infomation from him. Gond invents GMail

A certain Thayan Zuikir founds a rivial to the Chultan he calls Szass & Tam the store sells cheap Thayan Magic items and promises to ship them anywhere in Faerun using Thays new point to point delivery service Darkenbeast Express

The Fire Knives create an Anti Goverment website called the Cormyrian Militia

Cyrics creates SPAM, Shadoweb users are flooded with a huge number of Gmails every day selling everything from Lance Enlargements to diet pills

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks

Edited by - Dargoth on 21 Jun 2006 01:29:20
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2006 :  03:34:28  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Dargoth, that is priceless! Particularly the Lance Enlargement line!

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2006 :  03:55:39  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ROFLMAO

Excellent Dargoth

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

Sian
Senior Scribe

Denmark
596 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2006 :  09:12:12  Show Profile  Visit Sian's Homepage Send Sian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
where do you get it :D

what happened to the queen? she's much more hysterical than usual
She's a women, it happens once a month
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2006 :  16:01:23  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My campaign is exactly the same as cannon. All the deities are the same. If I want to have Bhaal and Myrkul and all that pre-TOT stuff, then I will set the campaign BEFORE that time. The only way to have your cake and eat it too (have cannon campaign and now dead deities not dead). Of course, I'm a big fan of Cyric so a campaign set before ToT won't be coming from me just yet :)

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000