Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hey I'm new here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sindrow
Acolyte

Canada
7 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  04:52:57  Show Profile  Visit Sindrow's Homepage Send Sindrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
He came through the gate looking at the new town the new people, the new reputation that he needed to gather

Though hope has been lost we shall put up our weapons and fight to the death

Salius Kai
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  05:41:25  Show Profile  Visit Salius Kai's Homepage Send Salius Kai a Private Message  Reply with Quote
MWA HA HA! I finally get to say my welcome FIRST!

Welcome, Sindrow, to these walls of infinite knowlede.

May you enjoy your stay.

"Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge."

Salius Kai
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  05:43:37  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*laughs at Salius's comment* I almost beat you to it too Salius! lol.

Well met and welcome to Candlekeep Sindrow! If ever you have a question, feel free to ask, the scribes here are really good about answering as many questions as they can.

"What's that," asked Mogget.
"Sardines," said Sam. "I knew they were standard rations, so I got a few tins for you."
"What are sardines?" Moggest asked suspiciously. "And why is there a key? Is this some sort of Abhorsen joke?"
Abhorsen by Garth Nix

"What you made a vampire...Pomeranian?!" --Hannibal King from Blade Trinity

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  07:41:48  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Though some might say certain of us create even more questions. Zemd certainly had a few remarks about my posts!

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  09:16:08  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met, Sindrow and welcome to Candlekeep. There is much knowledge to learn within, and I look forward to hearing your tales from beyond these walls.

If I can be of any assistance, then please contact me.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  11:04:58  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome here Sindrow.

And bookwyrm, it's zemd not Zemd
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  12:23:21  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I told you, I prefer Zemd. It makes it a proper name. And I like this name -- hmm, maybe I'll put it in my Fabulous Book of Possible Names for Story Characters.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  12:27:08  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Bookwyrm
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  13:07:27  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Really? And here I thought you were going to rail against me about intellectual property infringment.

Go to Top of Page

Avaly
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  14:51:55  Show Profile  Visit Avaly's Homepage Send Avaly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail and Honor Sindrow!

Welcome to Candlekeep. I hope you find everyone as warm and helpful as I have. Please come join us at the Inn and have a pint of ale and some conversation.

Honor to all,
Avaly Nightstar
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  15:23:20  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

Really? And here I thought you were going to rail against me about intellectual property infringment.

That could be a good idea... What about if i allow you to use my name (after i agreed each time) I'd be able to buy even more modules and novels!
Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  17:45:38  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetins Sindrow and welcome to Candlekeep. May you enjoy your stay.

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  18:00:33  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Sindrow. I hope you find the knowledge you seek here.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000