Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 The realm of Realms mages
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wandering_mage
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2006 :  04:28:31  Show Profile  Visit Wandering_mage's Homepage Send Wandering_mage a Private Message  Delete Topic
After reading so many FR novels you start to find favorites when it comes to characters in the books. But I am almost always very impressed with the wizards. So who is your favorite Wizard of Faerun? I myself would have to go with either Gromph because of his wicked style or Khelben Blackstaff because of his grumpy old man/mysterious past/rocks the house with his magical might. What say you? Oh and I didn't say Eliminster because every one knows he is one of the best thought up characters of FR and he is automatically #1 on the list of favorites. And we have Ed Greenwood to thank for that. Thanks Ed!

Illum
The Wandering Mage

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2006 :  05:11:07  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
Since this is always a highly subjective topic and because we've had many scrolls dedicated to such discussions before... I'm going to seal this particular scroll.

WM, I suggest you perform a search through the archives and find your answers there... perhaps even continuing previous discussions.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000