Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 A little lost...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Winthrop
Acolyte

4 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2003 :  11:11:24  Show Profile  Visit Winthrop's Homepage Send Winthrop a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
quote:
Originally posted by lordben

hello i am a newbee at this i will talk to you guys later..

Leading the young man to the right place in the library.
"Here ye go friend." Winthrop places a mug of ale in the man's hand. "Don't worry, it's on the house. This here..." The burly innkeeper points at the sign above the door, "...is the place where new visitors can introduce themselves. I know, it can be confusing at times, but go ahead an give it a try." Winthrop pat's the man's should, "Welcome and well met in Candlekeep my friend, my you find lore and wisdom in these walls of infinite knowledge... at least that how some patrons would state it." Giving the man a supporting wink, the innkeper moves back to the inn.

Edited by - Winthrop on 07 Mar 2003 13:48:12

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2003 :  12:57:26  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So welcome Lordben, i hope you'll everything you are looking for within this walls of ...
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2003 :  17:08:52  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, Lordben, to these great walls of Candlekeep.
Go to Top of Page

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2003 :  19:50:49  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
**checks pocket watch, curses softly under his breath**

"Late again...ah well here we go"

"Welcome and well met, Lordben, enjoy your stay and the knowledge at your fingertips."

"Safe Travels"

Artalis

Email

Go to Top of Page

MidNight
Acolyte

Netherlands
43 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2003 :  12:00:56  Show Profile  Visit MidNight's Homepage Send MidNight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A warm welcome on my account also, lordben!
I hope you'll enjoy your visits here in Candlekeep.

Love magic for itself. Do not treat it just as a weapon to reshape the world to your will. True wisdom is knowing when not to use magic. Strive to use magic less as your powers develop, for often the threat or promise of its use outstrips is actual performance. Magic is an Art, the Gift of the Lady, and those who wield it are privileged it the extreme. Conduct yourself humbly, not proudly, while being mindful of this. Use the Art deftly and efficiently, not carelessly and recklessly. Seek always to learn and create new magic.
Go to Top of Page

Salius Kai
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2003 :  19:00:51  Show Profile  Visit Salius Kai's Homepage Send Salius Kai a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, lordben, to these walls of infinite knowledge.

May you enjoy your stay here and find everyone as pleasant as I have.

"Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge."

Salius Kai
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000