Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 'Shadowstuff'
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Feanor_Karnil
Learned Scribe

USA
132 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2006 :  02:23:10  Show Profile  Visit Feanor_Karnil's Homepage Send Feanor_Karnil a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I am need of some information concerning 'shadowstuff'. It is described briefly on page 172 (right column, at the bottom)in the Underdark book. It is described as having no weight and having the porperties of brilliant energy and ghost touch except it gives of darkness instead of light. What would be the base price of something made of shadowstuff or where could I find something like that?

We live in a bleak world my friend, where heroes are few and shadows stalk us around every corner.
-Mikai Daerni

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2006 :  08:27:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark mentions that very few shadowstuff items are traded to other races; I'd treat them as priceless, *if* you could find one that hasn't expired yet.

EDIT: If you're using it for armor, the new Tome of Magic has a treatment of shadow stuff as an armor material.

Edited by - Arivia on 22 Mar 2006 08:29:03
Go to Top of Page

Aquanova
Seeker

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2006 :  17:29:53  Show Profile  Visit Aquanova's Homepage Send Aquanova a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arivia

Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark mentions that very few shadowstuff items are traded to other races; I'd treat them as priceless, *if* you could find one that hasn't expired yet.

EDIT: If you're using it for armor, the new Tome of Magic has a treatment of shadow stuff as an armor material.

Perhaps it would scarcely be found in powerful Maskarran clergies. After all, their god is the deity of shadows.

I'd bet that Master Most Hidden Ithbreeiur has at least some knowledge on shadowstuff items. Surely as far as surface folk go he must be near the top of the ladder of shadowstuff knowledge (possibly at the top, considering his breakthroughs with that particular eldritch essence).
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000