Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Where is set your campaign
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

TymoraChosen
Seeker

67 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2006 :  02:55:24  Show Profile  Visit TymoraChosen's Homepage Send TymoraChosen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Currently I and my fellows are waging an epic campaign that involved many realms and mass-scale fights from the Southern Lands to Anauroch to Thay . Of course, the latest news from the campaign is that Telamont got absolute victory against an combined army of the heartlands and his followers slitted the throats of hundreds of Mystrans while they sleep.

May tymora's blessings be heaped on all
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2006 :  03:25:43  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Mistledale Campaign: Status is currently on hiatus, but the campaign is set in Ashabenford, with the cleric of Helm trying to build a temple to his god in the Beast Country to aid in taming that region. The campaign also has ties to Cormyr (Characters from Eveningstar, Arabel, the Stonelands, the plains of Tun) and Cormanthor (the lythari sorcerer).

The Age of Worms Forgotten Realms Home Campaign (Daggerford): My version of the Age of Worms campaign, using Eric Boyd's conversion notes, and based out of Daggerford. This is the campaign I am planning on running at home just for the kids. The starting setup document can be found here:

http://www.candlekeep.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6653

The Skullport Campaign: While the Mistledale campaign is on hiatus, my friend, the pillar of morality LG cleric of Helm player that he is, wanted to try an evil character, or at least a morally ambiguous one. While discussing how we could do this, and how to let people play things they couldn't play in the Mistledale campaign, we decided to use Skullport, since it would allow more the less moral characters, as well as races like drow to be used. Campaign not started yet, but its likely to start up soon.
Go to Top of Page

BlackAce
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2006 :  23:26:36  Show Profile Send BlackAce a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Currently running around the Western Heartlands. The plot is focusing on Dhelt of Elturel and Dharva of Greenests attempts to found the Reaching Realm along the River Chionthar.

Needless to say the Zhents, Shadow Thieves, the Harpers, the Yuan-ti from the Serpent Hills and even Amn are all working behind the scenes to manipulate or end the realm before it can establish itself and the players are caught right in the middle.
Go to Top of Page

RodOdom
Senior Scribe

USA
509 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2006 :  03:11:20  Show Profile  Visit RodOdom's Homepage Send RodOdom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a game that started in Halruaa and is now going on in Skullport. I'm having great fun as DM, but the poor tortured solo player probably isnt :)

http://www.rpol.net/display.cgi?gi=14614&threadnum=17&date=1145326144&msgpage=5

Edited by - RodOdom on 18 Apr 2006 03:13:15
Go to Top of Page

mojoutd
Acolyte

1 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2006 :  03:46:52  Show Profile  Visit mojoutd's Homepage Send mojoutd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My Campaign is currently Set in the endless Plains.

It is 1361 and the Cormyrian army is searching for Yemen Khahan and his Horde
Go to Top of Page

Thauramarth
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2006 :  13:31:44  Show Profile Send Thauramarth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My current campaign is set in the (geographically adapted) larger Daggerford area, before the Time of Troubles, with regular excursions into Waterdeep, the High Moor, and the High Forest.
Go to Top of Page

Stardrake
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2006 :  01:26:20  Show Profile  Visit Stardrake's Homepage Send Stardrake a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The campaign I currntly DM is set in the Silver Marches, centering on Silverymoon. The campaign I play in is between Cormyr and the Dales. (Neither I nor my lady wife/other DM are Realms timeline purists, so things have been going our way since the campaigns began.)

Void where prohibited by natural law.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000