Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Dragons of Faerun
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19

Kalin Agrivar
Senior Scribe

Canada
956 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2006 :  20:12:40  Show Profile  Visit Kalin Agrivar's Homepage Send Kalin Agrivar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd
I actually don't have a great feel for Ostoria's boundaries, so if you've got some Realmslore coupled with deductive reasoning to point to, I'd be interested.

--Eric

OK, here is my case for the borders of Ostoria:

In the sourcebook Giantcraft in the Annam’s Legacy chapter

Giantcraft Page 7
quote:
When the last of his terrestrial sons came of age, Annam favored them all by establishing a great kingdom in their honor. This kingdom, ultimately known as Ostoria (“father’s seat” in the language of the giants), stretched across Faerun from the Cold Lands to the Vilhon Reach.

Giantcraft Page 9
quote:
By the time the war against dragonkind concluded, Ostoria had shrunk to only a shadow of it’s former self. On the day the truce was declared, the nations of giants occupied only the northernmost edge of Faerun—the areas now known as the Savage North and the Cold Lands

Giantcraft Page 10
quote:
After Annam slew Ulutiu and cast his body down into the Cold Sea, the sea god’s enchanted amulet started to freeze the waters around him, forming the Great Glacier and the Endless Sea of Ice.

Giantcraft Page 11
quote:
In total, it took approximately 75 years for Ulutiu’s amulet to reach the limit of it’s power and freeze over the several hundreds miles of sea that composed the Ice Sea at it’s height. As the frozen wastes expanded during this era, countless dwellings, villages and strongholds were destroyed all across the region know known as the Cold Lands. In its last few years of expansion, the glacier even threatened to engulf Lanaxis’ capital at Voninheim, the remains of Ostoria’s capital.

...Though the ice doomed Ostaria, Othea loved Ulutiu’s children better than Annam’s. All the ice really threatened was Annam’s dream of a Toril ruled entirely by giantkind.

...Unwilling to turn his back on his destiny, Hartkiller turned to each of the scattered segments of humans that lived on the fringe of the Endless Ice Sea....

Giantcraft Page 12
quote:
Ultimately, Hartkiller did force the giants to leave the Valley and begrudgingly respect the territory of the kingdom. Today, this kingdom – Hartsvale-enjoys close ties with some of the giant tribes that once occupied its lands.

[Any dates were referenced from Brian R. James’s A Grand History of the Forgotten Realms. Any map referenced will be from the older maps from AD&D 2nd Ed. Forgotten Realms, especially The Forgotten Realms Atlas]

OK, I first put forward that the north pole of Toril is like our Arctic, not a solid continent but a floating ice cap and that Toril was still covered in this polar icecap before Ulutiu’s amulet froze Ostoria. The amulet really froze the space between the Faerun landmass and the icecap, the new polar sheet spreading onto Faerun where it stayed (except for the period where Netheril used epic weather magics to push back the sheet) until 1038 DR when the sheet receded, exposing Damara, Vassa and Northern Narfell (and I postulate the Tortured Land, everything north of there and northern Yal Tengri/The Great Ice Sea).

As Othea wanted to cover all of Ostoria in ice (the Ice Sheet) but not kill everyone (i.e. cover the planet in ice) the ice sheet then expanded over Ostoria only, thus the ice sheet determines the border of Ostoria (post-dragon war)

From the map of Hartsvale on Page 77 of Giantcraft (and supported in 3rd Edition) Hartsvale is north of Citadel Adbar in that tight corner between the High Ice over northern Netheril and the Endless Ice Sea/Polar Icecap. As Hartkiller found human tribes along the edge of the Endless Ice Sea I say that Ostoria’ western edge was Hartsvale/The Ice Mountains and the eastern border was the east shore of Yal Tengri/The Great Ice Sea, The Ostoria (the ice sheet) then dipped down in a rough hemi-sphere over Toril, so it’s southern border was roughly north of the Moonsea.

As for Ostoria before the Dragon War I imagine it was a bit wider (probably reaching as far west as what is now the Sword Coast (remember Ostoria was millennia before the Sundering of the elves) and as south as the Lake of Steam (need those volcanic areas for the fire giant kingdoms)

I would finally like to say I think Ostoria was the name of the whole Giant Empire and was made up of dozens of smaller kingdoms...the post-dragon war Ostoria was the area of Lanaxis’ titan kingdom(s) (which tells that the northern Toril before the expanding Ice Sheet was open tundra, like Icewind Dale)

Kalin Xorell El'Agrivar

- High Mage of the Arcane Assembly
- Lore Keeper of the Vault of Ancestors
- 3rd Son of the Lord of the Stand
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2006 :  20:45:02  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks! Looks very well researched.

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6662 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2006 :  00:35:26  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ostoria was very much defunct before Ulutiu's demise created the Great Glacier.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Torkwaret
Seeker

Poland
82 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2006 :  10:42:30  Show Profile Send Torkwaret a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a short question about DoF - are there any epic level spellcasters in the book ??

Thanks

...Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin...
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11809 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2006 :  20:48:41  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
>>My point is that if everyone used some software like E-Tools, it would be a lot easier
>>(assuming it can monsters and CR and such).

I am a HUGE fan of e-tools, but I have to admit that the program is buggy. For instance, the only way I can take the tattoo focus feat is to turn off the feat requirements, even if I've picked that I'm a mulan and chosen the template for being from Thay. I've also noted that when I pick some of the races from races of faerun, it messes with the ability scores after I save them. However, I still make all my characters using the program, I just try to find the flaws in it and work around them.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Lady Morbannaon
Acolyte

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2006 :  16:10:28  Show Profile  Visit Lady Morbannaon's Homepage Send Lady Morbannaon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EytanBernstein

quote:
Originally posted by Lady Morbannaon

I’ve just finished reading the book, and I think it’s a brilliant addition, and I send congratulations to both Eric and Eytan (Well done guys you should be really pleased with the finished product).

My only question about the book is when the 'Dracorage Mythal' was destroyed for once and for all (pg 10) was the ancient citadel destroyed as well? I know it’s a very small part of the whole book but its really bugging me I hope one of you lot can help answer it for me!

It's a reasonable question, but I think Richard (Lee Byers) could answer that more easily. I don't personally recall the trilogy mentioning much about what happened after. It's possible that the ruins of the site might be used in a future novel or supplement. You might want to ask this in Richard's thread.

Thanks for the answer sorry its taken me so long to reply to yours, so many different things going on at the moment. I'll ask Richard about it. Once again well done on a great book, How's Poland (i think it was) going?
Go to Top of Page

EytanBernstein

USA
704 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2006 :  17:13:25  Show Profile  Visit EytanBernstein's Homepage Send EytanBernstein a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You're quite welcome. Poland is going very well. I am planning a number of excursions to see castles of the Teutonic Nights, some ancient Jewish and gypsy cemeteries, and other lost or old places. Feel free to direct any questions about this sort of thing to my own thread.

http://eytanbernstein.com - the official website of Eytan Bernstein
Go to Top of Page

Trace_Coburn
Learned Scribe

New Zealand
137 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2006 :  13:00:08  Show Profile  Visit Trace_Coburn's Homepage Send Trace_Coburn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Kiaransalyn

So far, all I can say is it's a superb cover by Todd Lockwood. And the young lady in the revealing outfit on the back-cover is very eye-catching.

I agree that her attire is eye-catching. But I can't see anyone actually adventuring in that garb, much less walking into a dragon's lair.

Having obtained this tome less than a week ago (and I'm still reading!), good grief do I have to agree with this point!

I mean: Parillo's depiction of the scene is incredible (I especially like the "Oh crap this was not in the plan!" expression she's got), I can (grudgingly) live with tactically-dubious chainmail bikinis and similar 'barely-there-wear' being standard-issue in fantasy art, and I fully acknowledge that Realmsian nudity taboos aren't as prudish as Earth's...
... but what kind of brain-dead dingbat would actually go out in the field in an outfit that's mostly dental-floss? Has she not even a single dot of sense?

To the art guys: the next time you show a female during an adventure, could you please make some tiny little concessions to function? (Modesty's optional - but for a caper, practicality should be mandatory. )

D&D collection: Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Monster Manual I, Complete Arcane, Arms & Equipment Guide.

FR sourcebook collection: Dragons of Faerûn, Faiths & Pantheons, FRCS, Lords of Darkness, Monsters of Faerûn, Player's Guide to Faerûn, Power of Faerûn, Races of Faerûn, Silver Marches.

I just got back into this, okay? Give me time (or better yet money) - I'll catch up soon enough.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2006 :  15:31:11  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Trace_Coburn

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Kiaransalyn

So far, all I can say is it's a superb cover by Todd Lockwood. And the young lady in the revealing outfit on the back-cover is very eye-catching.

I agree that her attire is eye-catching. But I can't see anyone actually adventuring in that garb, much less walking into a dragon's lair.

Having obtained this tome less than a week ago (and I'm still reading!), good grief do I have to agree with this point!

I mean: Parillo's depiction of the scene is incredible (I especially like the "Oh crap this was not in the plan!" expression she's got), I can (grudgingly) live with tactically-dubious chainmail bikinis and similar 'barely-there-wear' being standard-issue in fantasy art, and I fully acknowledge that Realmsian nudity taboos aren't as prudish as Earth's...
... but what kind of brain-dead dingbat would actually go out in the field in an outfit that's mostly dental-floss? Has she not even a single dot of sense?

To the art guys: the next time you show a female during an adventure, could you please make some tiny little concessions to function? (Modesty's optional - but for a caper, practicality should be mandatory. )

Yeah... As much as I like to look at attractive females wearing little or no clothing, some fantasy artists tend to overdo it. But hey, she's more well-dressed than most Caldwell women.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Dhomal
Senior Scribe

USA
565 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2006 :  19:22:43  Show Profile Send Dhomal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello-

You know - I just looked at this again.

She appears to be wearing some sort of a cape also, perhaps it is magical and provides enough protection on its own! LOL

Seriously though - I have 2 other possible thoughts:

1) She is a Beguiler and is dressed thusly to try and assits her attempts at using her influence... (*not as good as the next idea*)

2) She is NOT adventuring - but rather - she is being rescued from the dragon (or at least the attempt is being made). Perhaps some locals somewhere dressed her up like that to try and apease the dragon.... I know its a bit cliche - But - it would make a bit more sense than someone actually adventuring like that. I also see No other gear - not even a held dagger that implys she is 'with these guys'....

Just a couple of thoughts!

Dhomal

I am collecting the D&D Minis. I would be more than willing to trade with people. You can send me a PM here with your email listed - and I can send you my minis list. Thanks!

Successfully traded with Xysma!
Go to Top of Page

EytanBernstein

USA
704 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2006 :  21:32:59  Show Profile  Visit EytanBernstein's Homepage Send EytanBernstein a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have no more information than you regarding the nature of her clothing, but it could be an illusion. She could be decked out in full plate, but using a glamer (hat of disguise or something similar) to disguise it. (Probably not, but at least it could explain the gratuitous cleavage.)

Go to Top of Page

Blackwill
Seeker

55 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2006 :  15:32:01  Show Profile  Visit Blackwill's Homepage Send Blackwill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'e finally got around to buy a copy. Scanning through the book briefly, this really seems to be a good lore filled sourcebook.

Questions will surely follow soon.

~Blackwill
Go to Top of Page

Blackwill
Seeker

55 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2006 :  19:56:08  Show Profile  Visit Blackwill's Homepage Send Blackwill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't have a lot of time to read, so I try and read whenever possible. That's why I'll be shooting of a few questions every so often.

The first questions I had were specifically about the History of Dragonkind, more specifically, Turning of the Great Cycle.

It is said that meteors rained Faerûn during 1374. Some of these are supposed to be dragon eggs. Here are my questions. Which kinds of Dragons are these eggs from? Where did they come from? Was this a divine intervention by both Bahamut and Tiamat? Is there anything known of what the future holds for these eggs, and what this precipitates in Faerûn?

The next question would be this. Now that the Dracorage mythal is destroyed, wouldn't the elves notice this, and feel compelled to recreate it? Would this kind of high magic be possible again?

I'm sure more questions will be boiling up soon. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

PS. I don't own the noval trilogy Year of the Dragons, so I'm sure I'm missing some info from them. Apologies for that.

~Blackwill
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2006 :  21:07:55  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackwill

The next question would be this. Now that the Dracorage mythal is destroyed, wouldn't the elves notice this, and feel compelled to recreate it? Would this kind of high magic be possible again?

There really wasn't any evidence that the elves even remembered the mythal... At most, I'd say the more powerful elven mages may have felt a tremor in the Weave as the mythal ended, but that's about it (insert "disturbance in the Force" jokes here! ). As for recreating it, it's fulfilled it's original purpose: to end the tyranny of draconic rule over the lesser races. There's no need for it, now. And considering that there's less elven High Mages around, recreating it would be a lot tougher. Maybe not impossible, but certainly a lot tougher than the first time around.

Of course, that's just my two coppers. YMMV.

Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2006 :  23:07:38  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

(Probably not, but at least it could explain the gratuitous cleavage.)

Does gratuitous cleavage actually need an explanation?

Life is either daring adventure or nothing.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2006 :  23:57:24  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Reefy

quote:

Only when you get caught staring, I would imagine.

Not that I know that from experience or anything, you know. That's never happened to me when a certain lady friend of mine is standing right next to me. Nope. Never.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2006 :  23:58:44  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I like where your mind is!

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2006 :  00:01:54  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

quote:

Only when you get caught staring, I would imagine.

Not that I know that from experience or anything, you know. That's never happened to me when a certain lady friend of mine is standing right next to me. Nope. Never.

See, you've got to master the art of staring without actually staring... I think I've got it down, myself. At the Flogging Molly concert in March, we were standing next to two attractive girls who were happily groping and making out. After the concert, my girlfriend was surprised when I said I was intently watching -- she'd not even seen me looking at them.

Go to Top of Page

Blackwill
Seeker

55 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2006 :  18:56:33  Show Profile  Visit Blackwill's Homepage Send Blackwill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Adding to my former (unanswered ) questions.

In the chapter Cult of the Dragon there is mention of a kingdom called Peleveran which is built against the landrise in the Shaar. Is there anymore information known about this old kingdom? I haven't come across the name untill now, and am curious what history it has.

Concerning the Dragon Well I was wondering, again, if any further information was given in other resources? Is the Dragon Well the only place Dragons come to die in? Is there anything magical drawing in the dragons to this place? Now that the Cult has a Frotress atop this "draconic cemetary", what power does this give them?

Enough questions from me for now. Again, I'd love official answers or your very wise opinions fellow scribes.

~Blackwill
Go to Top of Page

EytanBernstein

USA
704 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2006 :  20:39:26  Show Profile  Visit EytanBernstein's Homepage Send EytanBernstein a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

In the chapter Cult of the Dragon there is mention of a kingdom called Peleveran which is built against the landrise in the Shaar. Is there anymore information known about this old kingdom? I haven't come across the name untill now, and am curious what history it has.

Concerning the Dragon Well I was wondering, again, if any further information was given in other resources? Is the Dragon Well the only place Dragons come to die in? Is there anything magical drawing in the dragons to this place? Now that the Cult has a Frotress atop this "draconic cemetary", what power does this give them?

Enough questions from me for now. Again, I'd love official answers or your very wise opinions fellow scribes.

I'll let Eric comment on the first question. As to the well, I believe there is information about it in the FRCS and Lost Empires of Faerun. That's certainly where most of my initial information came from. The power it gives the cult is the fact that all sorts of draconic knowledge and secrets are buried deep within and there are lots of dragon skeletons. As to what draws dragons there, you'll have to wait and see.

Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2006 :  20:45:58  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Peleveran appears in the old Cult of the Dragon source book and under Gargauths entry in Powers and Pantheons

I seem to recall there are other Dragon death sites in the 2ed Draconomicon

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2006 :  23:28:36  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

quote:

Peleveran appears in the old Cult of the Dragon source book and under Gargauths entry in Powers and Pantheons

I seem to recall there are other Dragon death sites in the 2ed Draconomicon

There's also a tiny bit about Peleveran in 2e's Running the Realms, specifically with regard to the Rage.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6662 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2006 :  03:16:26  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And the original, original reference was from Dragon #110.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Blackwill
Seeker

55 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2006 :  06:55:40  Show Profile  Visit Blackwill's Homepage Send Blackwill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the help so far fellow scribes. This will certainly allow me to carry on my research.

Eytan, did you have a chance to glance over my earlier questions I quoted below? Any thoughts on these would be greatly appreciated of course.

quote:

I don't have a lot of time to read, so I try and read whenever possible. That's why I'll be shooting of a few questions every so often.

The first questions I had were specifically about the History of Dragonkind, more specifically, Turning of the Great Cycle.

It is said that meteors rained Faerûn during 1374. Some of these are supposed to be dragon eggs. Here are my questions. Which kinds of Dragons are these eggs from? Where did they come from? Was this a divine intervention by both Bahamut and Tiamat? Is there anything known of what the future holds for these eggs, and what this precipitates in Faerûn?

I'm sure more questions will be boiling up soon. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

PS. I don't own the noval trilogy Year of the Dragons, so I'm sure I'm missing some info from them. Apologies for that.

~Blackwill
Go to Top of Page

EytanBernstein

USA
704 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2006 :  12:56:21  Show Profile  Visit EytanBernstein's Homepage Send EytanBernstein a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's probably something Eric is more qualified to answer because he did most of the history/dracorage/Year of Rogue dragons information. I was somewhat more responsible for the monster, traps, hazards, adventures, spells, and some other parts of the book.

Go to Top of Page

Danubus36
Acolyte

7 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2006 :  19:24:04  Show Profile  Visit Danubus36's Homepage Send Danubus36 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys!

I was wondering if more information about the Church of Tiamat outside the Unther/Old Empires will be released? I enjoyed the info that was given in the book, but Im looking for more info about what the Church is up to say in the Cold Lands, Moonsea, or even what its doing to twart the COTD near Sembia. Also the info on the Church priestess and rankings were nice, but I was wondering if we could see more info for outside Unther and how the Church operates since the Rage happened. Im also wondering about what the Church is doing with the Tearfall eggs and how its going about incorporating the COTD cells into its ranks.

btw, hey Blackwill. Getting info so I can play on your server

ADM of Cold Lands server-ALFA
Go to Top of Page

EytanBernstein

USA
704 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2007 :  13:06:11  Show Profile  Visit EytanBernstein's Homepage Send EytanBernstein a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Danubus36

Hey guys!

I was wondering if more information about the Church of Tiamat outside the Unther/Old Empires will be released? I enjoyed the info that was given in the book, but Im looking for more info about what the Church is up to say in the Cold Lands, Moonsea, or even what its doing to twart the COTD near Sembia. Also the info on the Church priestess and rankings were nice, but I was wondering if we could see more info for outside Unther and how the Church operates since the Rage happened. Im also wondering about what the Church is doing with the Tearfall eggs and how its going about incorporating the COTD cells into its ranks.

btw, hey Blackwill. Getting info so I can play on your server

Hi Danubus. Some informaton is provided about the activities and followers of Tiamat in a few other places, but it's not particularly comprehensive. As for what happens with the eggs, well, we know that Tiamatans really love to experiment with hybrid and crossbred draconic creatures.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2007 :  03:35:38  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, look, the second web enhancement!

(The first was, of course, the Roll Call of Dragons.)

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 08 Mar 2007 03:39:01
Go to Top of Page

EytanBernstein

USA
704 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2007 :  09:26:15  Show Profile  Visit EytanBernstein's Homepage Send EytanBernstein a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, I guess you've seen a lot of me recently.

Edited by - EytanBernstein on 08 Mar 2007 09:26:39
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2007 :  10:38:58  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Wow, I guess you've seen a lot of me recently.

Sorry who are you again?

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: