Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Wanting a Game
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tswhse
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2006 :  21:36:23  Show Profile  Visit tswhse's Homepage Send tswhse a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
My dear Candlekeep friends,

Yes it has been awhile since my last post (most likely ye hath all forgotten me), but I am back and would love to get deeply involved in a DnD game. I don't really care where the game is held (setting), but would just enjoy getting richly involved in a PBeM. Please, if there are any DM's out seeking players, let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. You can either post here, or send me mail. Please just advise me if you have any openings.

gragisvtm@aol.com

Kentinal
Great Reader

4685 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2006 :  21:44:42  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tswhse

My dear Candlekeep friends,

Yes it has been awhile since my last post

You having a post count of zero (which of course is posible) indeed makes it hard to recall you.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

tswhse
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2006 :  03:31:15  Show Profile  Visit tswhse's Homepage Send tswhse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well as I said it's been so long (more than 6 months) since I last visited the site, that I don't know who's involved and who is not in the PBEM's. Just trying to get back into the fun.

--Gragis
Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4685 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2006 :  04:00:29  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do conceed you signed up as a member about 9 months ago, just it appears until last 12 hours or so you made no posts at all. You clearly could have been reading for three months, but very few of us could come even close to knowing (admins) let alone noticing. Kuje did start one PBEM that grew a little large that was split into two parties, that is the only one I know about on going or put together in last few months.

Edit: For clarity and also error correct.

I am not an admin, nor want to be one. That few of us refference was to most members are not admins/mods.

Also I did discover that about 9 months ago two posts were made by OP of this thread.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon

Edited by - Kentinal on 21 Jan 2006 04:47:52
Go to Top of Page

tswhse
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2006 :  04:31:14  Show Profile  Visit tswhse's Homepage Send tswhse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, well thank you friend. I am contacting a long time friend about a PBEM, but I thought I would like to know whats out there. Again, thank you.

--Gragis
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000