Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 About the Imaskari
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Just
Acolyte

Portugal
32 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2005 :  20:49:56  Show Profile  Visit Just's Homepage Send Just a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
My friends my interest on a particular event of the Forgotten Realms roused in me and I think it will rise in you too and I would like to ask some questions to anyone that is willing to answer...

The Imaskar Artificers. And the Mulan people, they seem like a very interesting people.
The Imaskar were by all accounts the first spellcasters in faerun(Weren't they???).
But how did they come by their magic. They were not taught by the Elves, like the Netherians and it make's no mention of them ever having found an artifact or deity that would leed them to such a discovery. So it is my belief that they must of have been taught by some outside entity like a Demon, a Devil, some Alien creature? I would very much like to hear your theories, or oficial Theory on this if there is one?

My theory and you might find it amusing is that it was the mysterious Sharn that taught the Imaskari the ways of their planar magic. If this is so it would certainly be amusing, since the Imaskari later are known to have created the first Phaerimm, the Enemies of the Sharn(Or so it is discussed in another thread about the Phaerimm?).
I'm saying this theory because, the Artificers magic(and the fact they are called Artificers and not mage's or Wizards or one of the other more common names!!?) seems like a rather alien one or are they simply called Artificers because they created many artifacts???

Later in time the Imaskari came against a great plague that killed most of their population, this plague almost certainly carried by one of the planewalkers or by some foreign entity bound on the destruction of this people(most certainly one of this reasons, which as also already been discussed in one of the threads here!) led the Artificers to open portals to another realmsphere and bring over thousands of people to repopulate their land. This people became known as the Mulan. They erected great planar barriers to prevent further connection with the sphere where they got the Mulan slaves(???). Later they were known to create an artifact called the Imaskarcana, constituted of several pieces where they stored they“re collective knowledge. I raise another question. With the coming of the Avatars or later to be known as Godkings. The Imaskari last redute forced them to the underground below the now created Raurin Desert or Purple Sea of Sand Desert and it is said that the last survivors of the Imaskari live in the Earthroot where they only old one of all the pieces of the Imaskarcana. Is it possible that all the other pieces are already in the possession of other beings on Abeir-Toril, or were they permanently lost! Would it be possible for outside entities to recover some of those pieces. If they are in the possession of someone, with whom are they what are your theories? Also one second question would be what raised the interest of the Godkings in a plane such as Faerun. And if the Imaskari were already very ancient by faeruns terms how come they had no divinities of their own or artificers powerfull enough to battle the strength of an Avatar?

I leave these questions to your appraisal. Hope I raise some interest in this matter? I would appreciate any comments you might have on these matters?

To end one last question! These Imaskari artificers magic being of a different type, as it been portrayed in any source or novel book the workings of such magic?

Thanks for any attention? Just the Qindahearted

Brainstorming Paladin under the shadow of a rock shaped Abyss General

silvermage
Seeker

77 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2006 :  02:12:40  Show Profile  Visit silvermage's Homepage Send silvermage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
But how did they come by their magic. They were not taught by the Elves, like the Netherians and it make's no mention of them ever having found an artifact or deity that would leed them to such a discovery. So it is my belief that they must of have been taught by some outside entity like a Demon, a Devil, some Alien creature? I would very much like to hear your theories, or oficial Theory on this if there is one?

Who knows some of them were secretly taught by one of the gods such as Mystryl-goddess of magic back then, it is to my idea that she wishes to spread the knowledge of magic across Faerun so perhaps she may had taught a few worthies of the Imaskar so they can go on to spread the teachings of magic.

quote:
that it was the mysterious Sharn that taught the Imaskari the ways of their planar magic. If this is so it would certainly be amusing, since the Imaskari later are known to have created the first Phaerimm, the Enemies of the Sharn(Or so it is discussed in another thread about the Phaerimm?).

There are many theories and hypotheses about the Sharn and where they came from, some believe they were Netherese who transformed themselves to better fight the phaerimm or were drow who transformed themselves into Sharn then fled to material plane to seek a new home in the Planes. Sharn are very reclusive and isolated, rarely appearing to talk with non-Sharn unless they deem it necessary ot important to their agenda. If the Sharn were the first to teach the Imaskari, and if the Imaskari were the ones to truly create the Phaerimm, I think there would be a fight between the Sharn and Phaerimm over magic superiority differences and if the Sharn really truimphed over the first Phaerimms, then there might be another Sharn Wall beneath the Purple Desert Sands besides the current Sharn Wall beneath Anauroch. But so far, we only know the Sharn appeared to fight the Phaerimm during the Ending Days of Netheril-some say the Sharn were summoned to fight the Phaerimm or were Netherese Archwizards who transformed themselves to fight their foes. But if Just's Theory that the Sharn were the ones to teach the Imaskari and if the Imaskari were the ones who created the Phaerimm, why would the Sharn wait so long until the Ending of Netheril to appear to fight the phaerimm?

quote:
I'm saying this theory because, the Artificers magic(and the fact they are called Artificers and not mage's or Wizards or one of the other more common names!!?) seems like a rather alien one or are they simply called Artificers because they created many artifacts???

generally, I prefer to think that Artificers are mages who can imbue things with magical powers.

quote:
Is it possible that all the other pieces are already in the possession of other beings on Abeir-Toril, or were they permanently lost! Would it be possible for outside entities to recover some of those pieces. If they are in the possession of someone, with whom are they what are your theories?

The Imaskarcana items may most likely remain buried under the weight of old Imaskar ruins or under the desert sands, so far I don't think anybody had acquired one item even. If they are in the possession of someone? Hard to tell, if there is anyone to go find such items would be the Zulkirs of Thay and the Mulhorandi wizards afterall, they are quite close to the region where the Imaskari Empire once stood.

quote:
Also one second question would be what raised the interest of the Godkings in a plane such as Faerun. And if the Imaskari were already very ancient by faeruns terms how come they had no divinities of their own or artificers powerfull enough to battle the strength of an Avatar?

Hmm....Imaskari for all their power are not like Karse to really can slay a god and be a god overnight, I don't think they got the calibre and drive similar to Karsus. Battle an avatar? I think they did battle the avatars but maybe the Imaskari were worn down by the continuous fighting against the Avatars and surely some avatars would had fallen in the fighting.
Go to Top of Page

Just
Acolyte

Portugal
32 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2006 :  00:46:12  Show Profile  Visit Just's Homepage Send Just a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Silvermage Thanks for your input, I appreciatted it very much!
It is my believe that there is very few lore about this time passage, which for one side it's bad because I lke the lore created by the TSR and Wizards designer's. But on the other side it is good, since it give's me leverage to create by myself. I think the Alienist prestige class might befit an Imaskari Archmage perfectly, among a few other more strange prestige classes. Let's not forget the vengefull purposes of the Mulhorandi Arcanamachs who give no peace to the few remaining Imaskari living in the earthroot. These are probably the only humans which much like the Drow were forced to live in the underground, so they might have acquired some attributtes that adapted them to their dark underground dwelling! When it come's to their magic I don't really know very much what to make of it. I would like to make it a different, unique and strange type of magic. I some time ago created a feat called Fetish spellcasting for Sorcerers. Which allowed a Sorcerer to trade all ingredients necessary in the casting of a spell by a fetish that allows the Sorcerer to cast several spells of the same school, or type with one single "fetish"(much like a holy Symbol!) created by the Sorcerer, but I would like to make their magic even stranger! I still have to think how! Could you give me some pointers? I would appreciatte it.

Just the Qindahearted

Go to Top of Page

scererar
Master of Realmslore

USA
1618 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2006 :  04:07:51  Show Profile Send scererar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the novel by Richard baker, the shadow stone, has some lore on the Imaskari and their origins. It has been a while since I have read it though.

Edited by - scererar on 04 Jan 2006 04:08:20
Go to Top of Page

Just
Acolyte

Portugal
32 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2006 :  22:26:54  Show Profile  Visit Just's Homepage Send Just a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Scererar!

There is some info to be Found in the Book Lost Empires of Faerun! I just have to find the Time to read it!

Just the Qindahearted

Go to Top of Page

Zeboaster of Ordulin
Acolyte

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2006 :  16:26:38  Show Profile  Visit Zeboaster of Ordulin's Homepage Send Zeboaster of Ordulin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Just

The Imaskar Artificers. And the Mulan people, they seem like a very interesting people.
The Imaskar were by all accounts the first spellcasters in faerun(Weren't they???).

Later in time the Imaskari came against a great plague that killed most of their population, this plague almost certainly carried by one of the planewalkers or by some foreign entity bound on the destruction of this people(most certainly one of this reasons, which as also already been discussed in one of the threads here!) led the Artificers to open portals to another realmsphere and bring over thousands of people to repopulate their land. This people became known as the Mulan. They erected great planar barriers to prevent further connection with the sphere where they got the Mulan slaves(???). Later they were known to create an artifact called the Imaskarcana, constituted of several pieces where they stored they“re collective knowledge. I raise another question. With the coming of the Avatars or later to be known as Godkings. The Imaskari last redute forced them to the underground below the now created Raurin Desert or Purple Sea of Sand Desert and it is said that the last survivors of the Imaskari live in the Earthroot where they only old one of all the pieces of the Imaskarcana. Is it possible that all the other pieces are already in the possession of other beings on Abeir-Toril, or were they permanently lost! Would it be possible for outside entities to recover some of those pieces. If they are in the possession of someone, with whom are they what are your theories? Also one second question would be what raised the interest of the Godkings in a plane such as Faerun. And if the Imaskari were already very ancient by faeruns terms how come they had no divinities of their own or artificers powerfull enough to battle the strength of an Avatar?

I leave these questions to your appraisal. Hope I raise some interest in this matter? I would appreciate any comments you might have on these matters?

To end one last question! These Imaskari artificers magic being of a different type, as it been portrayed in any source or novel book the workings of such magic?

IMC, the Imaskari origins are those of planeswalkers who landed on an unoccupied part of Faerun and took over an area for themselves. It makes more sense to me to have a 'mature' society by atheistic rather than a young (presumably superstitious) society that doesn't worship any gods. It does push back questions of how they learned magic, or how they cast spells, but at this late date, I'm partial to some of the methods in the Tome of Magic, or Magic of Incarnum at this time. My in-game stuff regarding that era has been involved with the conflict between the Imaskari and the Mulan, rather than the origins of the Imaskari. Pretty much everything else is canon from the books, otherwise.

Zeboaster, a distinguised character known for his sarcasm and perfumed beard, is currently in hiding after making one too many witty and/or truthful remarks.

FRA p96
Go to Top of Page

Hammerfist
Acolyte

10 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2006 :  02:57:17  Show Profile  Visit Hammerfist's Homepage Send Hammerfist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Planewalkers who founded the Imaskari Empire? That's a very interesting thought but had it been confirmed that Planewalkers founded the Imaskari?

The hammer will strike when I say so.
Go to Top of Page

Zeboaster of Ordulin
Acolyte

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2006 :  05:33:13  Show Profile  Visit Zeboaster of Ordulin's Homepage Send Zeboaster of Ordulin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hammerfist:

Probably, as it's not that it's an original idea, but that it makes the most sense in my game.

Zeboaster, a distinguised character known for his sarcasm and perfumed beard, is currently in hiding after making one too many witty and/or truthful remarks.

FRA p96
Go to Top of Page

Asgetrion
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1564 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2006 :  09:02:53  Show Profile  Visit Asgetrion's Homepage Send Asgetrion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

No - I think the Creator Races were the first spellcasters in Faerūn.

quote:

If this is so it would certainly be amusing, since the Imaskari later are known to have created the first Phaerimm, the Enemies of the Sharn(Or so it is discussed in another thread about the Phaerimm?).

Many sages and loremasters here at Candlekeep have speculated that there are, in fact, several "batches" of Phaerimm. The Imaskari could not have created "the first ones" since the Phaerimm have been mentioned in previous Realmslore to have existed in -30000 DR (or something like that).

"What am I doing today? Ask me tomorrow - I can be sure of giving you the right answer then."
-- Askarran of Selgaunt, Master Sage, speaking to a curious merchant, Year of the Helm
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11716 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2006 :  22:22:53  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Imaskari don't predate elven magic, and their empire bordered on that of the star elves (at least later, I wouldn't presume that the star elves taught them magic). Imaskari ruins inevitably contain masterpieces of architecture of one sort or another, and they are often filled with deadly traps. Very few Imaskari magic items have survived to modern day, but the few that do are highly powerful. These magic items are invariably booby trapped in sadistic ways as well. You can find some decent info about them in the horde boxed set, and I think there was some in the module blood charge.
Speaking entirely theoretically though, I'd put the Imaskari as a race of humans who delved into some very weird magics. Alienists, pact magic users, various types of necromancers, mages who worked on binding magics, elementalists, and even construct makers... these all would seem to fit them. They may have been magical immigrants, but I just wonder if they weren't one of the first races to discover the myriad planes from Toril.
Some might say that their magic items produce X wizardly spell, so they were wizards. To this, I would say "no, we are simply re-interpreting the effect into a game mechanic that will work for said effect". For instance, many psionic effects could be directly reproduced as a wizard's spell. I wonder if their style of magic died off with the practictioners who fought the avatars, and those that followed had to rediscover magic to a degree.

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

El Magnifico Uno
Learned Scribe

113 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2006 :  22:53:15  Show Profile  Visit El Magnifico Uno's Homepage Send El Magnifico Uno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
The Imaskari could not have created "the first ones" since the Phaerimm have been mentioned in previous Realmslore to have existed in -30000 DR (or something like that).

Just out of curiousity, do you remember where this reference comes from?.. Never saw that one before (but then again I'd never be one to say that I've read every piece of Realmslore out there)..
Go to Top of Page

Brian R. James
Forgotten Realms Game Designer

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2006 :  16:04:16  Show Profile  Visit Brian R. James's Homepage Send Brian R. James a Private Message  Reply with Quote
El Magnifico Uno, read the chapter on Isstosseffifil in Serpent Kingdoms p.95-98. The sarrukh had a war with the phaerimm circa -33,800 DR.

Brian R. James - Freelance Game Designer

Follow me on Twitter @brianrjames
Go to Top of Page

Gladi
Acolyte

Czech Republic
24 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2006 :  21:58:23  Show Profile  Visit Gladi's Homepage Send Gladi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bright day
Wasn't there some rumour of one Imaskarcana in Solon?
Go to Top of Page

Mazrim_Taim
Learned Scribe

341 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2006 :  11:57:18  Show Profile  Visit Mazrim_Taim's Homepage Send Mazrim_Taim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Isn't it currently suspected (or confirmed by Ed), that Halaster is a survivor (or just a few generations down) from the original Imaskari? I mean he does practice some strange magic.

And if the PCs DO win their ways through all the liches to Larloch, “he” will almost certainly be just another lich (loaded with explosive spells) set up as a decoy, with dozens of hidden liches waiting to pounce on any surviving PCs who ‘celebrate’ after they take Larloch down. As the REAL Larloch watches (magical scrying) from afar. Myself, as DM, I’d be wondering: “Such a glorious game, so many opportunities laid out before your PCs to devote your time to, and THIS fixation is the best you can come up with? Are you SURE you’re adventurers?” -Ed Greenwood

Edited by - Mazrim_Taim on 04 Jul 2006 11:57:53
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2006 :  15:32:29  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mazrim_Taim

Isn't it currently suspected (or confirmed by Ed), that Halaster is a survivor (or just a few generations down) from the original Imaskari? I mean he does practice some strange magic.

Yes, it's been hinted that this is the case. Stardock and Steven, on the mailing list and other places, have hinted at this as well but they won't come right out and say it. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Shemmy
Senior Scribe

USA
492 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2006 :  16:42:04  Show Profile  Visit Shemmy's Homepage Send Shemmy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

So it is my belief that they must of have been taught by some outside entity like a Demon, a Devil, some Alien creature? I would very much like to hear your theories, or oficial Theory on this if there is one?

If we extrapolate from what we know about them, and some of the material in Rich Baker's 'The Shadow Stone', I have some notions.(Admittedly 'The Shadow Stone' was originally intended to be a Birthright novel, but was reworked into the Realms).

Let's see. Mortals heavily interested in the planes, mortals who display what can best be described as total disdain for deities, mortals who use pretty potent magic including magic that bars entire pantheons from directly taking action against them, and in 'The Shadow Stone' a rather interesting preponderance of summoned yugoloths.

There's one potential answer there. An early sorcerer of Imaskar might have been heavily influenced by one of the sages of the Tower Arcane in Gehenna, or even one of the lords of Khin-Oin. The 'loth influence might have even come from a renegade member of their heirarchy, or heck even a wandering Baernaloth who saw it fit in a moment of whimsy to manipulate a mortal culture to give a slap to the face of several pantheons of so-called gods.

If you're familiar with any of my work (especially some of the Baernaloth cycle stories on Planewalker), I'd peg it as something out of the portfolio of the Proselytizer, the Book Binder, the Chronicler, or maybe even Lazarius Ibn Shartalan 'The Architect'. Indirect action to cultivate evil and spread directed misery against the divine.

I'm not suggesting that we necessarily should assume fiendish influence as being the driving force behind Imaskar, but it's an interesting notion. I'm also partial to the idea that they're descended from a group of exiled members of the Incanterium following their expulsion from Sigil and the collapse of their faction. Honestly I'd probably go with a mix of like-minded influences both from Toril and extra-Torillian as well.

Shemeska the Marauder, King of the Crosstrade; voted #1 best Arcanaloth in Sigil two hundred years running by the people who know what's best for them; chant broker; prospective Sigil council member next election; and official travel agent for Chamada Holiday specials LLC.
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6648 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2006 :  00:49:29  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

quote:

Yes, it's been hinted that this is the case. Stardock and Steven, on the mailing list and other places, have hinted at this as well but they won't come right out and say it. :)

Pretty much confirmed now, as of 'Dragons of Faerūn'. Hilather (Halaster) in the write-up of Kuraltaar the Demonshield is noted as being Raurinese.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2006 :  10:57:11  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

quote:

Pretty much confirmed now, as of 'Dragons of Faerūn'. Hilather (Halaster) in the write-up of Kuraltaar the Demonshield is noted as being Raurinese.

-- George Krashos

Ah. Groovy. I haven't gotten to that book yet. I know, I need to. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2006 :  20:46:22  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shemmy

quote:

So it is my belief that they must of have been taught by some outside entity like a Demon, a Devil, some Alien creature? I would very much like to hear your theories, or oficial Theory on this if there is one?

(snip)

If you're familiar with any of my work (especially some of the Baernaloth cycle stories on Planewalker), I'd peg it as something out of the portfolio of the Proselytizer, the Book Binder, the Chronicler, or maybe even Lazarius Ibn Shartalan 'The Architect'. Indirect action to cultivate evil and spread directed misery against the divine.

(snip)

Shemmy! Well met! Since I no longer have the luxury of spending 18 hours a day online, would you please post a link for us to your stories on Planewalker.com?

I have my own ideas on the origins of the Imaskari, but I cannot publish them yet because my players haven't yet triggered the conditions which will reveal the background to them.

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.

Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

Go to Top of Page

Shemmy
Senior Scribe

USA
492 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2006 :  07:46:19  Show Profile  Visit Shemmy's Homepage Send Shemmy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jamallo Kreen
Shemmy! Well met! Since I no longer have the luxury of spending 18 hours a day online, would you please post a link for us to your stories on Planewalker.com?

Here are the stories (so far complete) in the Baernaloth cycle, and two pieces I wrote about some other fiends, but this isn't a comprehensive list. Planewalker has most of my stuff if you do a search in the Chronicles section under my typical pen-name.

Tellura Ibn Shartalan, the Dire Shepherd (1 of 13)
Severeth Na'Halastrian, The Wanderer (2 of 13)
Tarsikus Ibn Meth'kultesh, The Book Binder (3 of 13)
Jezifreth Na'Harsindrian, The Inquisitor (4 of 13)
Daru Ib Shamiq, The Lie Weaver (5 of 13)
Methikus sar Telmuril, The Flesh Sculptor (6 of 13)
Koristal Il Palinthiin, The Proselytizer (7 of 13)
Harishek Ap Thul'kesh (8 of 13)
Sarkithel fek Parthis, The Chronicler (9 of 13)

The Heart of Perdition

And there's its prequel story of sorts, 'The Dreamer and the Fiend', which is in issue #5 of Knowledge Arcana over on WotC's page.

*hands out larvae to everyone and flashes a smiling mouthful of fangs for going offtopic a bit*

Edit: man I wish the forum code here was the same was WotC, Enworld, or Planewalker. I take it there's no way to hide full links behind a phrase or something shorter and less cumbersome than the whole address?

Mod Edit: The links have been fixed.

Shemeska the Marauder, King of the Crosstrade; voted #1 best Arcanaloth in Sigil two hundred years running by the people who know what's best for them; chant broker; prospective Sigil council member next election; and official travel agent for Chamada Holiday specials LLC.

Edited by - The Sage on 16 Dec 2006 09:12:00
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2006 :  09:04:35  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really didn't think you guys over at planewalker.com did things any differently to us here at Candlekeep, Shem.

We use:- [*URL="addresshere"]linkwordhere[/URL*] -- just remove the two asterisk. Which is pretty much the same at WotC.

Anyways... I'll clean up the links for you.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 16 Dec 2006 09:09:47
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000