Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 NWN Modules
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

scererar
Master of Realmslore

USA
1618 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2005 :  05:24:09  Show Profile Send scererar a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey all,
I noticed the other day in the mall, wandering the video games store, looking for that pair of earings my wife was wanting And I saw the NWN premium modules were for sale in a 3 pack bundle. I just thought that it was interesting and wanted to share. It might save some download time getting it off of the bioware site.

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2005 :  06:10:38  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But they still didn't include Pirates of the Sword Coast . . . bah.
Go to Top of Page

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2005 :  14:32:57  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's because the want you to spend even more money, KEJR.

C-Fb

Still rockin' the Fey'ri style.
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2006 :  05:22:46  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And another FR-module for NWN is getting the spotlight at the top of Neverwinter Vault's frontpage. From what I've read it is set in Cormyr, is a mystery-based module, and called Black Thorn.

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Lucius
Seeker

98 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2006 :  23:10:25  Show Profile  Visit Lucius's Homepage Send Lucius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the directions, Kajehase. Black Thorn sounds fairly promising! Always good to see some Faerun based games, and it's even better if they're not as combat central as most. :)

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2006 :  16:55:29  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was browsing eBay just now, and found what I thought was a NWN module: Forgotten Realms Never Ending Nights

But it turned out to be yet another example of someone who didn't know what he had and couldn't be bothered to actually read the title.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2006 :  08:53:24  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seriously, does that surprise you?

C-Fb

Still rockin' the Fey'ri style.
Go to Top of Page

Vvornth
Acolyte

Sweden
48 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2006 :  10:38:44  Show Profile  Visit Vvornth's Homepage Send Vvornth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So how about that Kingmaker module that is the latest big "semi-official" release. Any good?

It's good to be king
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2006 :  19:01:49  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No idea, and more important to this forum - not FR.

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Vvornth
Acolyte

Sweden
48 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2006 :  21:54:12  Show Profile  Visit Vvornth's Homepage Send Vvornth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was under the impression that it took place around Silverymoon?

It's good to be king
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2006 :  23:13:58  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Um...nope. The only Premium module set in the Realms so far is Pirates of the Sword Coast.

Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Vvornth
Acolyte

Sweden
48 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2006 :  12:37:26  Show Profile  Visit Vvornth's Homepage Send Vvornth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That didn't stop it from being mediocre though IMO. =/

It's good to be king
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000