Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Trading Cards available!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Howard Burkhart
Acolyte

USA
0 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2005 :  01:58:20  Show Profile  Visit Howard Burkhart's Homepage Send Howard Burkhart a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I have acquired a number of trading cards for Dungeons and Dragons, Forgotten Realms, Spell Fire, Grey Hawk, and Dark Sun Adventures I would like to give a new home. Please contact me at hburkhart98@ yahoo.com, subject "Card List", if you want them. It will be an all-or nothing deal, as I just want them gone. They are in plastic protector sheets, which fit a 3-ring notebook.

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2005 :  02:35:08  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... I might contact you about this.

I've got complete sets of those card sets you've listed -- except for DS Adventures... as I am missing a few. I'll take a look through my own folders and let you know .

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Neriandal Freit
Senior Scribe

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2005 :  21:55:07  Show Profile  Visit Neriandal Freit's Homepage Send Neriandal Freit a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I didn't know these sorts of topics where allowed let alone smiled upon by a Mod...

*whistles and goes on his way*

"Eating people is wrong...unless it's on the first date." - Ed Greenwood, GenCon Indy 2006
Go to Top of Page

warlockco
Master of Realmslore

USA
1695 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2005 :  23:15:22  Show Profile  Visit warlockco's Homepage Send warlockco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slime Lord

Well, I didn't know these sorts of topics where allowed let alone smiled upon by a Mod...

Well Forgotten Realms and Spellfire were part of the message...

Hmm, that reminds me I have some of the D&D cards hiding someone where too, along with Spellfire cards.

News of the Weird

D20 System Reference Document
D20 Modern System Reference Document
Go to Top of Page

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2005 :  23:50:03  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warlockco

quote:

Hmm, that reminds me I have some of the D&D cards hiding someone where too, along with Spellfire cards.

Hey, in that case, anyone need some spare Planescape cards? I got them when I won a box set online and have no idea what to do with them.

C-Fb

Still rockin' the Fey'ri style.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2005 :  00:40:26  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warlockco

quote:

As well as the fact that he referenced D&D...

Besides, the trading cards were/are an integral part of the whole culture of AD&D/D&D for many DMs and players alike .

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 17 Dec 2005 00:41:17
Go to Top of Page

Neriandal Freit
Senior Scribe

USA
396 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2005 :  19:38:58  Show Profile  Visit Neriandal Freit's Homepage Send Neriandal Freit a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oh yes yes...but I think it's only because your interested in this...

*cough and goes away*

"Eating people is wrong...unless it's on the first date." - Ed Greenwood, GenCon Indy 2006
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000