Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Where do we live? - Put yourself on the map.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2005 :  07:45:28  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Anyone else think that our Brazilian buddy Chosen of Moradin looks like Ali-G??

I think he's more reminiscent of Kevin Smith, myself. Much bushier beard than Ali-G.

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Kianna
Learned Scribe

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2005 :  19:22:26  Show Profile  Visit Kianna's Homepage Send Kianna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I put a family picture up (pre-adoption of Fzoul) for all to see...it posted twice though. I have no clue why...

Huzzah!

Edited by - Kianna on 27 Nov 2005 04:43:56
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2005 :  20:05:19  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh thank you Kianna, and I see we've gotten sticky. I guess a thank you to Alaundo is in order as well.

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2005 :  20:20:05  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll add myself, after I get caught up on 10 days of missed internet.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Bane
Senior Scribe

USA
552 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2005 :  20:51:36  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Bane's Homepage Send Chosen of Bane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Count me in!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2005 :  00:15:21  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Complete with image?

I have certain opinions on what a Furry Hamster should look like .

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Thysl
Seeker

USA
64 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2005 :  02:51:09  Show Profile  Visit Thysl's Homepage Send Thysl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm there... Ehhhh!

There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.
--Carl Jung
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2005 :  03:15:32  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Complete with image?

I have certain opinions on what a Furry Hamster should look like .

I avoid cameras, so finding an image of myself might not be easy.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2005 :  03:28:45  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am now on there. Once the pics from this vacation get developed, if I can, I'll pop one onto there.

Go to Top of Page

Talanfir Swiftfeet
Learned Scribe

Finland
143 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2005 :  18:10:47  Show Profile  Visit Talanfir Swiftfeet's Homepage Send Talanfir Swiftfeet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your humble servant the halfling has just joined this world of Earth (meaning i'm in).

I am Talanfir Swiftfeet. (In)famous across the Swoardcoast as "Tal the Swift", Brandobaris´ seraph of mischief. If ye find yer shoelaces tied together while trying to catch a thief or meet a king who is angry because somebody switched the places of his chamberpot and his crown, ye can usually (try to) find me near.

If I had a halfling mother and a human father, would I be a half-halfling or a threequarterling?
Go to Top of Page

MuadDib
Senior Scribe

South Africa
442 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2005 :  10:58:47  Show Profile  Visit MuadDib's Homepage Send MuadDib a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
So, which one of the two pretty girls, are you?

The one in the middle

MuadDib - Candlekeep Inn Barhand
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2005 :  13:14:30  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I think he's more reminiscent of Kevin Smith, myself. Much bushier beard than Ali-G.

I like this!
But I need to put a more recent photo. I´m now with hair cut very short, and without beard. The Iron Throne (errr... the bank tha I work on) have some restrictions about personal appearance

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

Alexander Heppe
Seeker

Germany
62 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2005 :  15:39:19  Show Profile Send Alexander Heppe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just added myself. Haven't posted in quite a while, but this little feature that Kajehase dug out is just to nice to ignore...

It's quite a global community we got here. Shows how the shared world of Faerûn unites the real world. (or at least us dorky, fantasy-minded fellows)
Go to Top of Page

Vangelor
Learned Scribe

USA
183 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2005 :  08:29:14  Show Profile Send Vangelor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm in. And *bump*!

[edit] Duh! It's a sticky. No need to bump. Sorry. It's late.

Edited by - Vangelor on 01 Dec 2005 08:31:24
Go to Top of Page

hooper101
Learned Scribe

USA
117 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2005 :  16:16:13  Show Profile  Visit hooper101's Homepage Send hooper101 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay Im on!

Die, die, die ,die, die, why won't you just die you silly dragon!
Go to Top of Page

Beirnadri Magranth
Senior Scribe

USA
720 Posts

Posted - 01 Dec 2005 :  16:25:33  Show Profile  Visit Beirnadri Magranth's Homepage Send Beirnadri Magranth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i cant view the map bc of my buste browser :( :( :( but i added myself

"You came here to be a martyr in a great big bang of glory... instead you will die with a whimper."
::moussaoui tries to interrupt::
"You will never get a chance to speak again and that's an appropriate ending."

-Judge Brinkema
Go to Top of Page

Khaa
Seeker

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2005 :  14:25:42  Show Profile  Visit Khaa's Homepage Send Khaa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now all can see my home in rural west virginia

Ever want another forum? Well try out www.icewinddale.com
Go to Top of Page

scererar
Master of Realmslore

USA
1618 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2005 :  06:13:41  Show Profile Send scererar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am in, this is cool, FR worldwide. challege out, lets see if we can get everyone to post the map.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Nemes
Seeker

Canada
58 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2005 :  22:54:45  Show Profile  Visit Lord Nemes's Homepage Send Lord Nemes a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,
first post here, but I have read the forum for a couple years. I have made my mark on the map!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2005 :  01:02:04  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Nemes

Hi,
first post here, but I have read the forum for a couple years. I have made my mark on the map!

Welcome to the Keep!

Go to Top of Page

Khaa
Seeker

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2005 :  16:10:30  Show Profile  Visit Khaa's Homepage Send Khaa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ive noticed a lot of people in the U.S., some even less than 6 hours away....

Ever want another forum? Well try out www.icewinddale.com
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2005 :  17:40:32  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Khaa

Ive noticed a lot of people in the U.S., some even less than 6 hours away....

The closest one to me is in Mississippi...

Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2005 :  18:12:36  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bah, the closest one to me is in Denmark!!

Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Moradin
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1120 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2005 :  18:15:59  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Moradin's Homepage Send Chosen of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, aparently, the closest one to me is in South Africa..

Dwarf, DM, husband, and proud of this! :P

twitter: @yuripeixoto
Facebook: yuri.peixoto
Go to Top of Page

Bocklin
Learned Scribe

Germany
151 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2005 :  21:41:55  Show Profile Send Bocklin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi! Just added myself. Second one living in Germany so far.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2005 :  15:53:37  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kajehase

Bah, the closest one to me is in Denmark!!

The closest to me is Krash. Yay!

I've also updated my image with a snap taken at a SW-themed fancy dress party that both I and the Lady K attended this evening.

Enjoy .

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 11 Dec 2005 15:54:51
Go to Top of Page

Thelonius
Senior Scribe

Spain
730 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2005 :  19:24:45  Show Profile Send Thelonius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A really frightening one, Sage! Now you really look like the Sith Lord of Waterdeep.

"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." - Kreia
"I THINK I JUST HAD ANOTHER NEAR-RINCEWIND EXPERIENCE"- Discworld's Death frustrated after Rincewind scapes his grasp... again.
"I am death, come for thee" - Nimbul, from Baldur's Gate I just before being badly spanked
Sapientia sola libertas est
Go to Top of Page

The Cardinal
Senior Scribe

Canada
647 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2005 :  23:56:17  Show Profile  Visit The Cardinal's Homepage Send The Cardinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heh heh heh, Looking Ominous Sage

Anyways dispite better judgement we have added ourselves to this collective map. Seems that we are isolated from the genral poplulous of Candlekeepers, although we are glad to see a mere handful equal to or further north than us The Northerners have to unite

PS: That drawn pic is as close as any are going to get of seeing the True Cardinal

It has to be Certain, the Gods Hate Me. For whatever irrevokable Fate, I have been made the walking Joke. Either that, or Beshaba is overlyfond Of Me.
-Unknown

Edited by - The Cardinal on 11 Dec 2005 23:57:29
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2005 :  01:21:11  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm...I'm going to have to re-install my Atlas to find out whether I retain my position as 2nd northernmost Candlekeep-sage (on that map, I know of at least two Swedes who live farther north, and all the Finns and Norwegians, as well, that hasn't signed on yet).

Terry Pratchett

Edited by - Kajehase on 12 Dec 2005 01:21:37
Go to Top of Page

J D Dunsany
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
180 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2005 :  21:23:37  Show Profile  Visit J D Dunsany's Homepage Send J D Dunsany a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm in. I can't quite believe that there are only two of us in the UK, but seeing as the other one's the wise Alaundo himself, I guess I'm in good company!

Ever been to Southport anyone?

"How content that young woman looks, don't you think? How content, and yet how flammable." - Lemony Snicket, The Unauthorized Autobiography
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000