Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Inn name in Silverymoon
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shike
Seeker

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2005 :  18:03:00  Show Profile  Visit shike's Homepage Send shike a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I need a good name to an inn in silverymoon that would have a good reputation. Any help?

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2005 :  18:06:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Silver Marches mentions the Golden Oak and the Wayward House(see page 56).
Go to Top of Page

Mask
Learned Scribe

104 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2005 :  18:07:25  Show Profile  Visit Mask's Homepage Send Mask a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How about Rest INN Peace (RIP)? Huh? Or Shikes place? Or maybe you'd like something more creative??? Than you should ask someone else.
Go to Top of Page

shike
Seeker

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2005 :  18:29:24  Show Profile  Visit shike's Homepage Send shike a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Arivia, I was actually looking in "Volo's Guide to the North" PDF from thw wizards website and found those two inns, I was wondering if there were any other offial ones.

Mask - I like RIP, I might use it elsewhere though .

I think I'm going to go with 'The Golden Oak', just because, of the two, it is the more up scale and has the kind of reputation I was thinking of.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000