Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 NPCs of the Realms
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Copper Elven Vampire
Master of Realmslore

1078 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2010 :  19:30:17  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Curudin Ahmaquissar: "The Mischiefmaker of Silverymoon".

Male Trickster-Touched Moon Elf; Rogue 5/ Cleric 7/ Mischiefmaker 4/ Divine Disciple 5 of Erevan Ilesere:

CR 21; medium size humanoid (elf)(outsider- chaos); HD 5d6+10, plus 7d8+6, plus 4d6+8, plus 5d8+10; HP 135;
Init +8; Spd 30'; AC 25 (touch 18, Ff 20);
Atk +20/+15/+10 melee (1d8+6 plus 2d6 chaotic/ 17-20, +3 elven keen, chaotic longsword *Hidden Smile*), +19/+19/+14 melee (1d6+5/17-20, +2 elven keen shortsword of speed *Little Sneak*), +18/+13/+8 ranged (1d4+6 plus 1d6 elemental/ 18-20, +3 daggers of Elemental aura);

SQ: spells, spell-like abilities, moon elf traits, rogue abilities, cleric abilities, mischiefmaker abilities, divine disciple abilities.
AL CG; SV Fort +14 (+18 versus poison), Ref +14 (+22), Wil+14; Str 17, Dex 26, Con 13, Int 21, Wis 20, Cha 19.

Age: 102, Height: 5'10", Eyes: Blue, Hair: Short sapphire-blue & silver, Skin: Pale white with blue tints.

Spell-like abilities:
Imbue with spell ability/1'st and 2'nd level spells known
Protection from Law/(Transcendence) Free action.
Mock law, Improved pass without trace, Alter appearance, Knock, Mislead, Polymorph other/ 2x day.
Detect Law, Detect Magic/ 3x day.

Skills: Knowledge (religion)(arcana) +11/+8, Spellcraft +17, Heal +13, Bluff +16, Disable devise +15, Hide +31, Move Silent +31, Open lock +20, Listen +14, Pick pocket +18, Tumble +13, Sense motive +15, Intimidate +12, Spot +17, Search +17, Disguise +30, Balance +10, Escape artist +25, Gather info +10, Innuendo +10, Read lips +6, Use magic devise +17, Perform (buffoonery +5, dance +15, prank +20);

Skill Tricks: Acrobatic Backstab, Conceal Spellcasting, Escape Attack, False Theurgy, Hidden Blade, Quick Escape, Spot The Weak Point, Sudden Draw, Never Outnumbered, Swift Concentration, Twisted Charge, Walk The Walls, Second Impression.

Feats: TwF, Weapon focus (longsword/shortsword), Dodge, Lucky Fingers, Quick draw, Magical Fortune, Tempting Fate, Twin sword style, Freerunner (see below).

Special Qualities: Moon elf traits- immune to magic sleep spells, +2 save vs. enchantment spells, low light vision, +2 bonus on listen, search, and spot checks. Divine Disciple abilities- New domain, Divine emissary, Sacred defense +2, Imbue with spell ability, Trancendence, Spells. Mischiefmaker abilities- Mock law, Improved pass without trace, Alter appearance, Knock, Thwart magic trap, Sneak attack, Mislead, Polymorph other, Spells. Rogue abilities- Trapfinding, Trap sense, Uncanny dodge, Sneak attack +4d6, Evasion. Cleric abilities- Turn/rebuke undead, Aura, Spontaneous Casting, Spells.

Trickster Touched abilities:
Resist: Trickster-touched creatures are undaunted by poison or poison traps. He gains a +4 racial bonus on Fortitude saving throws against poison.

Spell-like Abilities: Trickster-touched creatures can often sense the presence of too much order and structure, as well as magical auras. He gains the ability to detect law or detect magic as the spells cast at his total character level in any combination a total of 3/day.

Abilities: Trickster-touched creatures are nimble, clever, and amiable. His abilities gain a bonus Increase as follows: Dex +6, Int +6, Cha +4. Special Qualities: Trickster-touched creatures seem unable to keep their noses out of trouble, and thus collect stray bits of lore from wherever their adventures take them on topics as varied as local personalities, the history and powers of artifacts, and the traits of monstrous races just as a bard can with bardic knowledge. This ability functions like the bardic knowledge class feature, except that the bonus for the check equals the Trickster-touched creature’s racial bonus + her Int modifier. Trickster-touched creatures have a base +1 racial bonus to their check, which increases by +1 for every 5 HD or class levels of the base creatures. This ability stacks with a bard’s bardic knowledge and similar abilities such as a Harper agent’s Harper knowledge or a loremaster’s lore class features. (Curudin's Trickster-Touched Knowledge: +13)

Feats: Trickster-touched creatures seem to have an endless supply of tricks up their sleeves. If the base creature has 5 or more HD or levels or upon gaining 5 HD or levels, the base creature gains Cool Head CS, Freerunner CS, Sure Hand CS, or Sweet Talker CS as a bonus feat, regardless of whether or not the base creature meets the prerequisites for the feat. The base creature must still meet the prerequisites for its chosen bonus skill tricks.

Cleric Spells per day: 6/7/7/7/6/6/5/5/4. Base DC = 15 +spell level. Deity: Erevan Ilesere. Domains: Trickery, Chaos, Luck. Caster Level: 16

Current Spells:
0 level- Create water, light, read magic, detect poison, detect magic, guidance.

1st level- Divine favor, doom, entropic shield, protection from law, shield of faith, Change self, Random action, Healers vision.

2nd level- Spell shield, invisibility, Hold person, Curse of ill fortune, cure moderate wounds, Shatter, Sound burst, Manifestation of the deity.

3rd level- Searing light, bestow curse, dispel magic, nondetection, Bladebane, Negative energy protection, Magic circle against law.

4th level- Weapon of the deity, Chaos hammer, Confusion, spell immunity, Know vulnerabilities, Freedom of movement.

5th level- Flame strike, Pixie dust, Crawling darkness, Dispel Law, Teleport, False vision.

6th level- Animate objects, Mislead, Heal, Suppress glyph, Greater dispelling.

7th level - Word of chaos, Spell turning, Screen, Regenerate, Fortunate fate.

8th level - Cloak of chaos, Polymorph any object, Greater planar ally, Symbol of spell loss.

Possessions: +3 elven keen chaotic longsword (Hidden Smile), +2 elven keen shortsword of speed (Little sneak), +3 ring of protection, Ring of invisibility, Boots of elvenkind, Cloak of elvenkind, Gloves of dexterity, Amulet of natural armor +2, Vest of disguise, +2 elven Deathward studded leather armor, Four +2 daggers of Elemental Aura, Ring of disease immunity, Moonfire salve, Fanged mask, Belt of priestly might and warding, The Tricksters Lucky Dice (Treat as Rod of Wonder)

Personal Info: Curudin Ahmaquissar is the leading cleric of Erevan Ilesere in Silverymoon and Everlund and master of the secret elven Rogues guild known as "The Rogues of the Laughing Twilight" in the same cities. He is known throughout the city as "The Mischiefmaker of Silverymoon" but none know that he is also the leader of the elven thieves guild. Curudin is extremely handsome even in the eyes of other elves. He is quick, witty, clever, charming, intelligent, alluring and has a completely chaotic disposition on life.

He is a hedonist in every sense of the word and thoroughly enjoys debauching others. He hardly ever has his eyes shut. Quick to laugh and even quicker to prank and trick everyone and anyone from the very powerful to the poor. He is very good in melee combat and has a tremendous amount of luck on his side. It is said by other elves who meet him that he is highly favored by his god Erevan, as his eyes gleam with otherworldly asymmetrical stars whenever he dons a sardonic grin or wry smile. Curudin is the consummate trickster, and the perfect, living mortal example of mischief incarnate! Change and excitement are the spices of his life, and he is always trying to reinvent himself and others, playing pranks that both amuse and enlighten. He has been blessed a special and rare gift from Erevan Ilesere and is known as Trickster-Touched.

Curudin has never been caught at anything involving thievery, pranking, tricking, games, wenching, scouting, shadowing, hiding, etc... etc... He runs the Midnight Gambol of Erevan every month and invites all who happen upon it. He is wild, mischievous, independent, and utterly unpredictable, playing pranks on others for the sheer joy of it, and can be found deep in sylvan glades among the fun-loving subjects of the Seelie Court.

In the city of Silverymoon and Everlund his guild of elven rogues steal only from other thieves and give back to the proper owners half of what was initially stolen from them. They run out of town those thieves, and will even fight other rogues who try to set up shop in the city. So far they have never failed. He owns 3 taverns in Silverymoon. One is for elves only, another is for mixed crowds, and the last is a brothel which fronts as a winery. Curudin is known by Alustriel Silverhand and others of high rank in the city, but leave him alone for the most part for his efforts to run out other thieves entering the city. His tricks and pranks on the other hand push all who encounter him to the very edge of sanity and reason... even becoming violent! But not a single person can point a finger directly at him for anything linking him to these pranks and tricks.

He is also a well known adventurer and hero in the northlands, having spent most his life so far in absolute danger and peril. He is never one to be scared or frightened and usually laughs in the place of fear. His career has a long list of very worthy accomplishments, including stealing from Fzoul Chembryl, Semmemmon, The Vampire manshoon, Storm Silverhand, Mintipur Moonsilver, Alustriel Silverhand, Mirt the Moneylender, and countless other kings, warlords and the like. All of them have never been able to catch him as of yet.

He is most famous, or infamous, for his risky and daring thefts of other churches, temples and faiths, including those of Bane, Shar, Tyr, Helm, Talona, Auril, Mask, Torm, Grazz't, Beshabba, Tymora and others. Just recently (1374-75) he was hired by Khelben Arunsun and The Moonstars to go on a extremely difficult mission to sneak into Shade Enclave and steal a item of invaluable price and power from the city of Shade and its leaders. The mission was successful and the item was stolen and laid into the hands of Khelben, but not without its losses. Curudin, being a Divine deciple of Erevan Ilesere couldn't help but play a wicked deadly trick on Prince Clariburnus and Prince Yder before making his daring escape in which he lost his prized dice almost at the cost of his life!

And to add to all this... as well as he is known, he is also just as unknown it seems, and he prefers to keep it that way as long as possible. He is quick to laugh and has a very healthy sense of humor... sometimes light and frivolous, and other times dark and sardonic.

As of 1375 he has been seen moving between Silverymoon and Waterdeep, and has been spotted spending a great deal of time with Elaith "the serpent" Craulnober and Fox-at-Twilight as of late. Last night, Khelben Arunsun, having seen them at the Hidden Dagger tavern, quietly said to himself that Elaith would do well to frequently check his belongings, and to never underestimate the chaotic power of a wicked Prank or Trick; Especially one performed by Curudin Ahmaquissar!!

Here's the guild members in short... "The Rogues of the laughing Twilight"

Curudin Ahmaquissar: Male Moon elf (stats above)

Laeirlefain Starleaf: Male Copper elf, Rogue 5/ Swashbuckler 8/ Combat Trickster 3

Mitzlevexven Leafbower: Male Moon elf, Rogue 5/ Wizard 5/ Magical Trickster 3

Azdeim Insilnarufen: Male Quickling (fey), Rogue 5/ Wizard 5/ Daggerspell mage 3

Seareghade Shimmerstar: Male Moon half elf, Illusionist 13/ Arcane Devotee 2 of Erevan Ilesere

Terrindill Shaelarra: Male Gold elf, Rogue 6/ Shadowdancer 6 (Shadow walker template)

Cepheus Nightsong: Male Star elf, Bard 16/ Uncanny Trickster 1

Shen-Shen Lhundlar: Female Gold half elf, Rogue 5/ Infiltrator 10

Quintillis Iliathor: Male Moon elf, Rogue 10/ Thief Acrobat 5/ Divine Seeker 2

Nym Nightsong: Male Star elf, Rogue 5/ Wizard 5/ Shadow Adept 5

Saffrathila Winterbough: Female Copper elf, Rogue 5/ Sorcerer 5/ Fortune's Friend 2

Zallathel Amarillis: Male Moon elf: Rogue 5/ Wizard 7/ Mage-killer 5

Filanelendil Winterbough: Male Copper elf: Rogue 7/ Tempest 5/ Temple Raider of Erevan Ilesere 3

Pheyloo Winterbough: Male Copper elf: Rogue 5/ Master Thrower 5/ Assassin 5

All are followers of Erevan Ilesere and are very devoted to each other, mischief and the city of Silverymoon and Everlund. Their pranks range anywhere from making livestock talk, giving a bad stench to someone, turning somebody the colors of Erevan, freezing the bath water of a noble while they were bathing, animating objects to dance and sing, subtly cutting the belt of a warrior so it falls when they reach for their weapon, turning a persons wine or ale into milk or sand, Altering the appearance of someone to look like a Satyr, casting a spell to make a Bard sound like a bugbear, etc... etc.. But also, they are called upon to search and locate ancient elven artifacts and treasures long lost before falling into the wrong hands. And if powerful elven artifacts do fall into the wrong hands then they are also called upon to act as elven assassins to search, find and destroy these wizards and sorcerers who would weild the ancient elven magic. But keep in mind, they do so their own way, on their own terms, for their own reasons, which always lead back to Erevan Ilesere, and the ways of his dogma. As of early 1375 they are in the employment of Khelben Arunsun and working with the Moonstars towards major events soon to come in the year. They have found "The Shattering Swords of Coronal Ynloeth" along with his Bracer, as well as The ancient Dwarven weapon "Twinblades Alight".
Go to Top of Page

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2010 :  19:14:02  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great conversions indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BARDOBARBAROS DOES NOT KILL.
HE DECAPITATES!!!

"The city changes, but the fools within it remain always the same" (Edwin Odesseiron- Baldur's gate 2)
Go to Top of Page

Zireael
Master of Realmslore

Poland
1190 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2010 :  10:51:53  Show Profile  Visit Zireael's Homepage Send Zireael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's good to see the Mischiefmaker of Silverymoon again .

And it's good to see this thread alive after a year of inactivity.
What a pity the original thread at WotC and Kuje's list both disappeared.

Warlockco, Zanan - are the drow matron mothers here too?

SiNafay Vrinn, the daughter of Lloth, from Ched Nasad!

http://zireael07.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2010 :  13:25:10  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The WotCBoards thread is still there. Check the links in my sig.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

althen artren
Senior Scribe

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2010 :  18:28:57  Show Profile Send althen artren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So is it okay to put ur own home brewed named in cannon NPCs on this here list?
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2010 :  18:56:12  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The NPCs of the Realms have generally been canonized characters from novels and sourcebooks. But, since it's been pretty inactive lately, I don't see any harm (as long as you make a note that it's not canon).

Ashe's Character Sheet

Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4425 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2010 :  19:12:58  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Does this go for 4E characters too!!
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2010 :  19:34:29  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diffan

Go for it Diffan!

I mean, it's better to post here. If you post it on WotC's boards, they have the right to claim it as their own and publish it as they see fit. (Didn't you read the Terms of Use for the forum accounts*? )

*Item #7. User Content, first paragraph, line 2:
quote:
By posting or submitting any User Content to or through the Sites or Services, you hereby irrevocably grant to Wizards, its affiliates and sub-licensees, a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and fully sub-licensable license, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content (in whole or in part) in any media and to incorporate the User Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed. The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such User Content, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Edited by - Ashe Ravenheart on 21 Jul 2010 19:35:12
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4425 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2010 :  19:36:40  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ashe Ravenheart

quote:

Go for it Diffan!

I mean, it's better to post here. If you post it on WotC's boards, they have the right to claim it as their own and publish it as they see fit. (Didn't you read the Terms of Use for the forum accounts*? )

Yea, I read them but it really doesn't bother me. I mean, if I know it's mine then I see it as a sort of compliment that they use my stuff for their own purposes. I've tried submitting stuff before but to no avail. At least this way my ideas hit print whether it's Offically mine or not.

I wonder if the character generator's clip-board insert thingy works on these forums? I'll try it out when I get home.

Edited by - Diffan on 21 Jul 2010 19:38:53
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2010 :  21:04:08  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Ashe Ravenheart

quote:

Go for it Diffan!

Yea, I read them but it really doesn't bother me. I mean, if I know it's mine then I see it as a sort of compliment that they use my stuff for their own purposes. I've tried submitting stuff before but to no avail. At least this way my ideas hit print whether it's Offically mine or not.

I wonder if the character generator's clip-board insert thingy works on these forums? I'll try it out when I get home.

Well, my complaint in regard to that is if you post it and they use it, then you post it on your own site or use it as part of a resume, you have no legal right to it and WotC can come after you for it (not that they will, but it's there...).

Ashe's Character Sheet

Go to Top of Page

Zireael
Master of Realmslore

Poland
1190 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2010 :  17:48:21  Show Profile  Visit Zireael's Homepage Send Zireael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whatever.
When I have a bit of time, I might translate some characters I have in the works, eg. Dmitra Flass, Drizzt Do'Urden, Artemis Entreri, the BG chars, some more drow (the three weaponmasters of Menzo, Nasadrans, the drow from DDGtU description of Ched Nasad)...

Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4425 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2010 :  18:28:42  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll need to add in her Divine Challenge, Lay on hands, and Channel divinity class features into her powers.

Aribeth de Tylmarande [4E]

Aribeth de Tylmarande is a half-moon elf paladin of Tyr, the Blind God of Justice. She is also a close adviser of Lord Nasher (ruler of Neverwinter) as well as the defender of Neverwinter's walls.
Speed 5
Saving Throws +2
Action Points 1

Enfeebling Smite (standard; at-will) - Divine, Weapon
+26 vs. AC; 1d10 + 12 damage, and if the target was marked, it takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of Aribeth's next turn.

Blade Mastery (standard; recharge 5,6) - Weapon
Aribeth may make two bastard sword attacks.

Hand of Tyr (minor; encounter) - Divine, Implement, Radiant
Close burst 1; +24 vs. Fortitude; 2d10 + 7 radiant damage and the target is marked until the end of Aribeth's next turn. In addition, her allies in the burst gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls until the end of her next turn.

Aribeth's Nemesis (standard; recharge when first bloodied) - Divine, Implement
Range 5; +24 vs. Will; 3d10 + 12 damage, and until the end of the encounter, when the target is within 5 squares of Aribeth and attacks her or her allies, she can make a secondary bastard sword attack.
Con 18 (+12), Int 10 (+8), Cha 24 (+15)
Possessions plate mail, bastard sword, holy symbol (Tyr)

Edited by - Diffan on 31 Jul 2010 17:56:50
Go to Top of Page

BARDOBARBAROS
Senior Scribe

Greece
581 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2010 :  10:18:04  Show Profile  Visit BARDOBARBAROS's Homepage Send BARDOBARBAROS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice addition..

BARDOBARBAROS DOES NOT KILL.
HE DECAPITATES!!!

"The city changes, but the fools within it remain always the same" (Edwin Odesseiron- Baldur's gate 2)
Go to Top of Page

Zireael
Master of Realmslore

Poland
1190 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2010 :  10:49:19  Show Profile  Visit Zireael's Homepage Send Zireael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I soo love Aribeth...
BTW wasn't this thread for 3.5? Maybe we should make a separate thread for 4.0 so that the editions don't get mixed...

Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2010 :  16:20:31  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zireael

I soo love Aribeth...
BTW wasn't this thread for 3.5? Maybe we should make a separate thread for 4.0 so that the editions don't get mixed...

I think as long as the poster lists what edition, we should be good.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Go to Top of Page

althen artren
Senior Scribe

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2010 :  22:10:11  Show Profile Send althen artren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is a write up for the Nomad of Scars, a character with
a one sentence description in FoMD. That phrase says the emaciated, bitter half elf known as the Nomad of Scars (as of 3.x).

HOMEBREW

The Nomad of Scars NE male gold elf
5'2" 94lbs. Yellow dead looking eyes, sparse mostly bald head.
Wiz 12/ Ooze 6/ Incan 10

Str 14/18 HP: 164/220 Spd: 30ft BA: 15/10/5
Dex 12/16 Int: +1/+3 Fort: +15/+17
Con 8/12 Refl: +14/+16
Int 30/34 Will: +23/+25
Wis 19/23
Cha 5/9

Weapons:
Longsword +3 +20/+15/+10 d8+3+2+d6 19-20/x2 acid, spellcutter(can cut through any types of barrier or magical shields including walls of force and prismatic walls, see Bastion press arms and equipment.)

Boomering +3 +19 d4+3+2 x2 returning, spelltouch (touch spells may be cast into it and released with bommerang hits target.)

Staff of Naxorlytallsxar +19/+14/+9 d6+2+2 x2 striking property see below

Armor: The Nomad usually has layered spell for his personal defense casting Epic Mage Armor, spellskin, shield, or any combination that he feels will protect him in his next encounter.

Skills (these ranks plus misc bonuses):
Alchemy +16, Concentration +28, Craft books +14, Disguise +3,
Diplomacy -3, Heal +9, Know Arcane +36, Know Arch/engi +14, Know geography +14, Know hist +20, Know natu +15, Know Nobi/roya +13, Know planes +20, Know reli +15, Listen +6, Scry +16, Seach +12, Spellcraft +36, Spot +6, Swim +10, Tactile Writing +18

Feats: Scribe Scroll, Transdimensional Spell, Craft Wands, Displace Spell, Explosive Spell, Great Fort, Craft Rings, Craft Belluth, Craft Contingency Spell, Craft Spellmantle, Iron Will, Entwine Spell, Epic Spellcasting, Improved Spell Capasity, Improved Meta-Magic

Lang: Elven, Common, Orc, Goblen, Gnoll, Aragrakh, Loross, Abyssal
Infernal, Netherse, Draconic, Roushoun

Spell Progession:
o level: 4(1) 4 level: 4(3)(1) 7 level: 4(2)(1)
1 level: 4(3)(1) 5 level: 4(3)(1) 8 level: 4(2)(1)
2 level: 4(3)(1) 6 level: 4(3)(1) 9 level: 4(2)(1)
3 level: 4(3)(1) 10 level: 1(2)(1)

Epic spell slots: 3

Special Abilities: At 18th level: Enchantment spells became forbidden
1 extra spell level abjuration, +2 spellcraft abjuration,
+5 profane bonus to Int, +5 Inherent bonus to Int
No longer able to enter Reverie
No longer part of the elven communal mind
Touch of Moander: 2/day as a move-equivalent can reduce hardness of any material by (5)
Gift of Moander: 1/month can cause a disease (dm choice) Fort DC:16 Onset 12 hrs
Aura of Moander: Access Slime Domain
Mouth of Moander: 1/week may absorp molds, ooze, slimes and heal HP based on size or HD

Incantrix abilities:
Send Away: Gains a +2 bonus to all dispel and CL to harm, banish, or overcome SR of outsiders, this includes summoned monsters
See Ethereal: 1/day can see into the Ethereal plane for 10 rounds, 60' range, all things look grey and insubstancial

Will be back to finish later.

Edited by - althen artren on 31 Jul 2010 22:10:57
Go to Top of Page

EltonJ
Learned Scribe

USA
101 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2010 :  00:51:53  Show Profile  Visit EltonJ's Homepage Send EltonJ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ashemmi (my version)

Image: http://fav.me/d2xq5cj *

Rolemaster Stats**

Race: Moon Elf/Sun Elf hybrid/Eladrin [She learned the High Elf Way, but has Grey Elf stats]

Mystic 10 (Essence-Mentalism Hybrid)
Training Packages: Adventurer, Lady-in-Waiting (spy)

Stats: Ag 78, Co 85, Me 92, SD 56, Em 95, Pr 98, St 29, Qu 76

Favored Skills: Evereska Swordsmanship (Martial Art)+32, Dagger +25, Climbing +27, Swimming +30, Alertness +29, Observation +36, Attunement +34, First Aid +45, Needle-point +29, Hiding +23, Stalking +25, Trickery +27

Spell Lists: Confusing Ways (lvl 10), Gas Alteration (level 9), Mystical Change (level 9), Fire Law (Magician Base, Level 5), Light Law (Magician Base, Level 2), Illusion Mastery (Essence Closed, Level 10), Self Healing (Mentalism Open, Level 10), Spirit Mastery (Essence Closed, level 7), Living Change (Essence Closed, level 12).

BACKGROUND:

DM's Note: Loremasters should be aware that this is my interpretation of Ashemmi and does not conform to the write outs in the FRCS 3.5 version.

Ashemmi is, or was, a young girl who had a moon elf and a sun elf for her parents. The result was a "hybrid." Ashemmi has light brown hair that has more blonde than brown. However, in Evereska, she was trained in the High Elf way instead of the Sun Elf way; walking in the path of her father. However, everything changed when she was found to have the intelligence of a mage. So she was trained as a mage.

Her master tried to her under control by being harsher with her than her reputation had let on. She wanted to learn shapeshifting, learning as many shapeshifting spells as possible. However, her Master didn't let her grow beyond a general education. But someone strange and handsome made her an offer she couldn't refuse. A chance to actually serve Evereska with everything she desired. But there was a catch. SHE HAD TO DIE!

She accepted, and so they staged her death. She reliquinished her life as Arianwen Gaia Varianos and was given the name Ashemmi instead. Then they trained her to cast spells and to be a spy. She joined one of Evereska's Intelligence Agencies -- the Blackcloaks. She learned Evereskan Swordsmanship and how to use her dagger effectively, she also learned how to shoot a short bow with the black cloak signature arrow: the Black Arrow. She learned everything there is to be an agent. She learned the seductive arts, the arts of interrogation, the arts of extraction, everything.

The Blackcloaks, however, were training her to go up against the organization known as the Zhentarim. After ten missions, her leaders gave her special training in how to be a Lady-in-Waiting. She had to learn the fine arts of womanhood, especially in being a Lover.

Her mission was to go into Darkhold and to go undercover in Darkhold in order to send information on the Zhentarim's movements as they had pertained to Evereska. And the best way to get that information was to be close to Semmemon. She learned how to use Romance in order to control Semmemon and get all that the State needed, even at the expense of her virtue.

Then the TIME OF TROUBLES(tm) struck and Hanali Ceanil took form in Evereska as High Elder Duirsar's mistress. Hanali was being chased by her paramour in Evereska, and Ashemmi helped Hanali Ceanil to safety. Then, Hanali coached Ashemmi in the secrets of love and being a true lover.

After the Time of Troubles, Ashemmi went into Darkhold and gained Semmemon's trust. As time bore on, Ashemmi used her training from Hanali Ceanil and in time, Semmemon fell in love with her. At first, it was the perfect setup, and Ashemmi used Semmemon's trust and love to funnel information on the Zhentarim to Evereska. She would steal certain communiques from Dark Hold to Zhentil Keep and Vice Versa. She'd listen in on conversations regarding the Zhentarim and sent the information to Evereska.

However, as time went on, she started to sincerely fall in love with him. The love between them got in the way of her espionage, and she started to funnel less and less important information to the Black Cloaks. Some of the information was suspect or plainly wrong.

However, Semmemon found out that she was a spy. As his anger and his disappointment were aroused, he moved to slay the young elven vixen. Just as he was planning to confront Ashemmi with her trechery on his appointed day, Manshoon was slain by Fzoul Chembryl. Thus the balance of Power in the Zhentarim was upset, and Semmemon felt uneasy. He received a communique from Zhentil Keep telling him to obey Fzoul Chembryl or else.

Fearing for his life, he turned to Ashemmi. First, he spurned her, but now everything was changed. Ashemmi then convinced him to flee with her and use their power to bring down Fzoul Chembryl. Semmemon and then Ashemmi fled Darkhold with little between them but their love.

Perhaps that was Fzoul's plan all along.

* The picture was one that I did. You will need to set your account to see mature subjects in order to see it, although her necessaries are amply covered (she is dressed in a skirt, boots, and bra). The reason is, mostly all of my pictures are marked "MATURE" in protest against DeviantArt's unneeded censorship.

** The version used is RMFRP.

Go to Top of Page

Bladewind
Master of Realmslore

Netherlands
1280 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2010 :  17:28:08  Show Profile Send Bladewind a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Over on the WotC boards I build Walker from the excellent Ghostwalker novel. Enjoy.

Who is Walker?

Hook: I am tears on the mountain, I am the chill in the night. I hunt with the spirits, and I walk with the dead ... as will you. - Soon.

Walker CR 11
hp 89 (11 + 3d8 + 7d10 + 30; 11 HD)
________________________________________________________________________________

Male halfelf Ranger 4 / Fighter 2/ Ghostwalker 5
N Medium augmented (deathless?) humanoid (halfelf)
Init +2; Senses lowlight vision; Listen +12, Spot +12
Languages Common, Elven
________________________________________________________________________________
AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16
(+3 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex)
Immune magic sleep effects
Fort +13, Ref +7, Will +6 (+8 against enchantments)
Weakness Anonymity

Speed 30 ft. (6 squares)
Melee +2 shatterspike +16/+11 (1d8+5) and +14 unarmed strike (1d3+3)
Ranged mwk daggers +14/+9 (1d4+3)
Base Atk +14; Grp +14
Atk Options Painfull Reckoning (+5 to attack and damage rolls vs opponent who attacked him for more than half his HP); Resolute Aura (+5 to intimidate). Favored Enemy +2 humans, Two Weaponfighting Style
Combat Gear none
Ranger Spells Known (CL 2 th):
1st (1/day)-pass without trace

Abilities Str 16, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 14 (starting stats 28 pt buy: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 14)
SQ feign death (5 minutes), etherealness 1/day, ghost sight, improved iron will
Feats Power Attack*, Iron Will, Thoughness*, Endurance*, Favoured Power Attack (human), Improved Unarmed Strike, Quick Draw *Bonus Feats
Skills Hide +9, Intimidate +11 (+6 when name known) Jump +10, Knowledge (local) +5, Knowledge (nature) +5, Listen +12, Move Silently +16, Sense Motive +3, Spot +12, Tumble +5
Possessions +2 ghosttouch shatterspike, +2 buckler, cloak of resistance +2, bracers of armor +3, ring of regeneration, boots of striding (+2 con), 5 masterwork daggers, masterwork leather armor

Anonymity (Ex): As long as Walker has Anonymity his class powers are active. He loses painfull reckoning, etherealness, improved iron will and resolute aura if Walkers real name is known to those who fight him.

What does he want?

Hook: I am the Spirit of Vengeance. I was born and live in darkness, I breathe retribution, and I sleep to the screams of the damned. I fear no living thing, man or woman.

Walker CR 16
hp 144 (11 + 3d8 + 12d10 + 45; 16 HD)

Male halfelf Ranger 4 / Fighter 2/ Ghostwalker 10
N Medium augmented (deathless?) humanoid (halfelf)
Init +6; Senses lowlight vision; Listen +17, Spot +17
Languages Common, Elven

AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16
(+3 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex)
Immune magic sleep effects
Fort +16, Ref +9, Will +8 (+10 against enchantments)
Weakness Anonymity

Speed 30 ft. (6 squares)
Melee +2 shatterspike +22/+17/+12/+7 (1d8+7) and optional +20 unarmed strike (1d3+4)
Ranged mwk daggers +20/+15/+10/+5 (1d4+4)
Base Atk +18; Grp +18
Atk Options Painfull Reckoning (+10 to attack and damage rolls vs opponent who attacked him for more than half his HP); Resolute Aura (+10 to intimidate). Favored Enemy +2 humans, Two Weapon Fightingstyle
Combat Gear none
Ranger Spells Known (CL 2 th):
1st (1/day)-pass without trace

Abilities Str 18, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 14 (starting stats 28 pt buy: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 14)
SQ feign death (10 minutes), etherealness 1/day, ghost sight, ghost walk (as the 5th level shadow walking spell; CL 10)
Feats Power Attack*, Iron Will, Thoughness*, Endurance*, Acrobatic, Favoured Power Attack (human), Quick Draw, Improved Unarmed Strike, Improved Initiative *Bonus Feats
Skills Hide +9, Intimidate +16 (+6 when name known) Jump +10, Knowledge (local) +5, Knowledge (nature) +5, Listen +17, Move Silently +21, Sense Motive +7, Spot +17, Tumble +5
Possessions +2 ghosttouch shatterspike, +2 buckler, cloak of resistance +2, bracers of armor +3, ring of regeneration, boots of striding (+2 con), 5 masterwork daggers, masterwork leather armor

Anonymity (Ex): As long as Walker has Anonymity his class powers are active. He loses painfull reckoning, etherealness and resolute aura if Walkers real name is known to those who fight him.

My campaign sketches

Druidic Groves

Creature Feature: Giant Spiders

Edited by - Bladewind on 15 Nov 2010 12:57:30
Go to Top of Page

Vaeldroth
Acolyte

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2012 :  18:33:59  Show Profile  Visit Vaeldroth's Homepage Send Vaeldroth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The topic name really should be changed so that we know it's 3.x specific.
Go to Top of Page

Joebing
Learned Scribe

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2013 :  17:09:41  Show Profile Send Joebing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Has anyone ever done a 3.5 version of Q'arlynd Melarn? I have a player whose Drow worships Kiaranselee...

Now plugging away on mass conversion to 5e, as well as my imprint J. Halk Games.

http://www.facebook.com/JHalkGames

First adventure on DM Guild: Lair of Elaacrimalicros
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2014 :  15:15:53  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm interested in the NPC named "Ferret" from the Elaine Cunningham novel Silver Shadows. Also can we get an updated index? Is this thread available in Notepad or Word format so we can search for NPCs? Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Peter R
Acolyte

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2015 :  16:43:09  Show Profile  Visit Peter R's Homepage Send Peter R a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am creating Rolemaster (RM2/RMC) versions of many NPCs. Would anyone be interested, if so I will happily share them.

Playing Rolemaster in the Forgotten Realms
http://www.rolemasterblog.com
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2015 :  05:19:51  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peter R

I am creating Rolemaster (RM2/RMC) versions of many NPCs. Would anyone be interested, if so I will happily share them.

i don't know anything about Rolemaster, so I would be curious to see what an NPC write up under that system would look like.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

LordXenophon
Learned Scribe

USA
147 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2017 :  02:39:35  Show Profile Send LordXenophon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have thousands of non-canon NPC's I could share, but only have 2e stats for most of them. Some are still 1e. Still, is it the stats that are important, or the characters? Any takers?

Disintegration is in the eye of the Beholder.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2017 :  05:14:42  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The original purpose of the thread was 3.5 statted NPCs, and that's what most people have done, here.

That said, I personally find concepts and backstories much more interesting. To borrow a published NPC from another setting, I don't care how many ranks in what skills Jevicca Nor has, it's the fact that she lost an arm to a dragon and made a magical replacement out of red glass that makes her interesting.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4425 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2017 :  13:00:06  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do have an NPC I just statted up for when my group finally finishes Anauroch: Empire of Shade and moves onto Rasheman to finish up the final piece of their epic journey. In Unapproachable East there's monster, an Annis Hag, that has taken residence in Citadel Rashemar. Her name is Chaul and she's an Annis Hag (Sorcerer 6/ Durthan 7). Now the funny thing about Durthans is that they need both Divine and Arcane spellcasting, something that an Annis hag does not have as Spell-Like Abilities. So this conundrum led me to this particular version of her. I hope it fits in here...

CHAUL; CR 20
hp 123 (21 HD); DR 2/bludgeoning
===========================================================================
Female Annis hag sorcerer 6/ durthan 7
CE Large monstrous humanoid
Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Listen +11, Spot +11
Languages Common, Giant, Rashemi
AC 26, touch 10, flat-footed 25
(+6 armor, +1 Dex, +10 natural, -1 size)
Resist 50% miss chance (displacement)
Fort +17, Ref +14, Will +23
SR 19
Speed 40 ft. (8 squares)
Melee frost brand (enlarged) +27/+22/+17 (3d6+19/19-20)
Melee 2 claws +24 (1d6+11) or
Melee bite +19 (1d6+5)
Reach 10-ft.
Atk Options Improved Grab, rake 1d6+11, rend 2d6+17
Base Atk +13; Grp +28
Combat gear potion of fly, 2 potions of cure serious wounds (CL 10th), potion of haste
Spell-like Abilities (CL 22nd):
3/day—disguise self, fog cloud
Sorcerer Spells Known (CL 17th; Chooses spells as CL 13th):
6th (5/day)—greater dispel magic, ray of entropy (+14 ranged touch)
5th (4/day)—cone of cold* (CL 18th; DC 26), dominate person (DC 26), lesser spell matrix††††
4th (8/day)—dimension door, ice storm*(CL 18th; DC 26), polymorph, Sinsabur’s baleful bolt (DC 25)
3rd (5/day)—call lightning (DC 24), displacement†, greater mage armor†, icelance† (+18 ranged attack, CL 18th; DC 24)
2nd (6/day)—bull’s strength†, invisibility, mirror image†, ray of ice (+14 ranged touch), scorching ray† (+14 ranged touch, 3 rays)
1st (8/day)—Knauper’s skittish nerves, magic missile, obscuring mist, true strike, ventriloquism
0 (6/day)—acid splash (+14 ranged touch), detect magic, ghost sound (DC 21), light, mage hand, read magic, resistance
*: Domain spell. Domain: Cold.
†: Already cast. Chaul has cast the spells displacement, icelance, obscuring mist, and scorching ray into four lesser spell matrixes.
On each of her turns for 4 rounds she can cast one of these spells as a swift action.
Abilities Str 32, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 13, Wis 16, Cha 11
SQ place magic, summon familiar, telthor companions
Feats Alertness (within 5-ft. of familiar), Arcane Disciple (Cold), Improved Counterspell, Iron Will, Lost Tradition (Strength), Practiced Spellcaster, Quicken Spell, Rapid Metamagic, Snowcasting
Skills Bluff +8, Concentration +14, Diplomacy +2, Disguise +1, Hide +2, Intimidate +2, Knowledge (arcana) +9, Knowledge (religion) +5, Listen +9 (+11 within 5-ft. of familiar), Spellcraft +10, Spot +9 (+11 within 5-ft. of familiar), Survival +4
Possessions combat gear plus Frost Brand, cloak of resistance +3, periapt of Wisdom +2

The feat Lost Tradition is found in the 3.0 supplement Bastards and Bloodlines.

Edited by - Diffan on 30 Apr 2017 13:04:46
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4425 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2017 :  18:54:24  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To follow up Chaul, it's stated in Unapproachable East supplement that her second in command is a Half-Orc Cleric named Durakh Haan. So I went ahead and statted her up as well. Enjoy!

DURAKH HAAN; CR 11
hp
99 (9 HD); DR 3/good
==================================================================================
Female half-orc cleric 9 of Luthic
NE Large (with righteous might) humanoid (Orc)
Init +0; Senses darkvision 60-ft.; Listen +5, Spot +5
Aura cold (any enemy within 5-ft. takes 1d6 cold damage)
Languages Abyssal, Common, Rashemi
==================================================================================
AC 27; touch 13, flat-footed 27
(+9 armor, +3 shield, +4 deflection, -1 size, +2 natural)
Resist 20% from ranged weapons (entropic shield)
Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +11
Speed 20 ft. (4 squares) in +1 full plate; base 30-ft.
Melee +1 claw bracer +21/+16 (1d6+12/x3) or
Melee ice axe +20/+15 melee touch (2d12+10/x3)
Space/Reach 10-ft/10-ft.
Base Atk +9; Grp +24
Atk Options smite 1/day (+4 attack or +8 against any elf or dwarf, +9 damage)
Special Actions rebuke undead 11/day (+4, 2d6+11; 9th)
Combat gear scroll of animate dead (CL 9th) (3), scroll of raise dead (CL 9th) (2)
Cleric Spells Prepared (CL 9th):
5th—dispel good*†, righteous might
4th—divine power*†, freeze armor (DC 25), wall of evil (DC 25)
3rd—dispel magic, ice axe†, lesser aura of cold†, prayer, ring of blades
2nd—darkway, desecrate*, frostbreath (DC 23), hold person (DC 23), invisibility purge, obscuring snow
1st—cause fear* (DC 22), devastating smite , entropic shield†, lesser vigor, omen of peril, updraft
0—create water, detect magic, light, purify food and drink, read magic (2)
*: Domain spell. Domains: Evil (+1 to caster level for spells with the Evil descriptor), Orc (gain the smite ability 1/day).
†: already cast
Abilities Str 33, Dex 10, Con 15, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 14
SQ spontaneously cast inflict spells
Feats Divine Metamagic (Quicken Spell), Extra Turning, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (claw bracer), Lost Tradition (Strength), Quicken Spell, Scribe Scroll
Skills Concentration +13, Knowledge (religion) +5, Spellcraft +9
Flaw murky-eyed (rolls twice when attacking a foe with a miss chance, fails if either roll fails)
Possessions combat gear plus +1 full plate, +1 heavy steel shield, +1 claw bracer with least crystal of energy assault (cold), cloak of resistance +2, reliquary holy symbol, 8 onyx stones worth 25 gp each (used for creating animate undead scrolls), 50 gp.

Edited by - Diffan on 01 May 2017 18:56:01
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4425 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2017 :  22:26:54  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This character is from the Neverwinter Nights video game. You encounter him on the 2nd level of the jail during the prison break. His name is Emernik, a half-elf ranger who's apart of the Neverwinter Watch and was helping out the guards when the Prison Break occurred.

EMERNIK; CR 4
hp
33 (4 HD)
=================================================================================
Male moon elf ranger 2/ fighter 2
NG Medium humanoid (elf)
Init +4; Senses low-light vision, Listen +8, Spot +8
Languages Chondathan, Common, Elven
=================================================================================
AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14
(+4 armor, +4 Dex)
Immune sleep
Fort +7, Ref +9, Will +1 (+3 against enchantments)
Speed 40 ft. (8 squares)
Melee mwk longsword +7 (1d8+3/19-20) wielded in two-hands
Ranged mwk composite shortbow [Str +2] +10 (1d6+2/x3) or
Ranged mwk composite shortbow [Str +2] +11 (1d6+7/x3) within 30 ft. with Point Blank Shot or
Ranged mwk composite shortbow [Str +2] +9/+9 (1d6+7/x3) within 30 ft. with Rapid Shot or
Ranged mwk composite shortbow [Str +2] +7/+7 (1d6+7/x3) within 30 ft. with Manyshot
Atk Options Manyshot, Rapid Shot, favored enemy (humans +2)
Base Atk +4; Grp +6
Combat gear 3 potions of cure moderate wounds (CL 3rd), 2 tanglefoot bags
Abilities Str 14, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 6
SQ wild empathy
Feats Dead-Eye, Fleet of Foot, Manyshot, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Track, Weapon Focus (shortbow)
Skills Climb +7, Craft (alchemy) +6, Hide +9, Listen +8, Move Silently +8, Spot +8
Possessions combat gear plus masterwork composite shortbow (Str +2) with 18 arrows, 7 Hizkagur arrows, 3 alchemist fire arrows, 9 +1 arrows, guard’s tabard, boots of reflexes*, 150 gp.

New Item!

Boots of Reflexes
Price (Item Level): 1,350 gp
Body Slot: Feet
Caster Level: 5th
Aura: Faint; (DC 17) abjuration
Activation:
Weight: 1 lb.

The designs on these green-dyed, soft leather boots depict a leaping deer along the turned down cuff while elven magical runes are etched in gold along the edge of the sole.

These boots grant you a +2 enhancement bonus to your Reflex saves.

Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, cat's grace or resistance.
Cost to Create: 675 gp, 54 XP, 2 days. Creator's caster level must be at least twice the boot's bonus.

Edited by - Diffan on 22 Jun 2017 22:31:45
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4425 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2017 :  22:45:31  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Taken from Champions of Valor supplement, this details the leader of the Red Raven Mercenary company, based out of Arabel. She's the leader of the largest chartered adventuring band in Cormyr. Meet, Rayanna the Rose

RAYANNA THE ROSE; CR 16
hp
141 (16 HD); Fast Healing 4 (when in Combat Focus)
==============================================================================
Female Chondathan human fighter 16
LN Medium humanoid
Init +4; Senses blindsight 5-ft. (when in Combat Focus); Listen +4, Spot +4
Languages Chondathan, Common, Goblin
AC 29, touch 14, flat-footed 17; DR 2/— (so long as Rayanna is not flat-footed)
(+10 armor, +2 Dex, +5 shield, +2 deflection)
Stability +8 to resist bull rush, disarm, grapple, overrun, and trip attempts, treated as large
Fort +14, Ref +10, Will +8 (+12 when in Combat Focus)
Speed 20 ft. (4 squares) in +2 mithral full plate; base 30 ft.
Melee flametongue +25/+20/+15/+10 (1d8+10/19-20 plus 1d6 fire)
Ranged +2 composite longbow [Str +4] +20/+15/+10/+5 (1d8+6/x3) or
Ranged +2 composite longbow [Str +4] +21/+16/+11/+6 (1d8+7/x3) within 30-ft. with Point Blank Shot
Base Atk +16; Grp +20
Atk Options Combat Focus (13 rounds), Cleave, Power Attack, Robilar’s Gambit, Shock Trooper
Combat gear belt of battle 3 charges/day
Abilities Str 20, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 14
Feats Armor Specialization (heavy)*, Blind-Fight, Cleave, Combat Awareness, Combat Focus*, Combat Reflexes*, Combat Stability*, Combat Vigor*, Improved Bull Rush*, Melee Weapon Mastery (slashing)*, Point Blank Shot, Power Attack*, Robilar’s Gambit, Shock Trooper, Weapon Focus (longsword), Weapon Specialization (longsword)*
*: Bonus Fighter feat
Skills Climb +14, Craft (weaponsmithing) +11, Handle Animal +7, Intimidate +12, Jump +14, Listen +4, Ride +13, Spot +4, Swim +5
Possessions combat gear plus flametongue (+1 flaming burst longsword), +2 mithral full-plate, +2 composite longbow [Str +4] with 40 arrows, 10 adamantine arrows, 9 +1 flaming arrows, and 10 silvered arrows, winged shield (+3 heavy wooden shield), cloak of resistance +3, gauntlets of ogre power, ring of protection +2

Sources Used: Player's Handbook; Player's Handbook II; Dungeon Master's Guide; Magic Item Compendium; Complete Warrior; Champions of Valor.

Combat Focus

(Player's Handbook II, p. 87)

[Combat Form, Fighter Bonus Feat]

The way of the warrior requires more than simple, brute strength. Some warriors bring their minds to such keen focus during the heat of battle that they can attain superhuman levels of endurance, perception, and mental toughness. Through intense mental exercise and training, you learn to enter a state of perfect martial clarity.

Prerequisite
WIS 13,

In battle, you push aside the chaos of the fight and attain a focused state that grants you a keen, clear picture of the battle. Fear and pain ebb away as you focus solely on defeating your enemy. The first time you make a successful attack during an encounter, you gain your combat focus. In this state, your mind and body become one, allowing you to overcome mundane physical limits. You can maintain your combat focus for 10 rounds after entering it, +1 additional round per combat form feat you possess aside from this one. You can only gain your combat focus once per encounter. While you are maintaining your combat focus, you gain a +2 bonus on Will saves. If you have three or more combat form feats, this bonus increases to +4.

Special
A fighter can select Combat Focus as one of his fighter bonus feats.

Edited by - Diffan on 27 Jun 2017 22:14:35
Go to Top of Page

Vetril
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2018 :  17:33:24  Show Profile Send Vetril a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, would anyone be willing to share a copy of those excellent threads? I lost my own!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000