Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Favorite Race
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Eli the Tanner
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
149 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2011 :  23:18:01  Show Profile  Visit Eli the Tanner's Homepage Send Eli the Tanner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is something about the Elves which is enchanting. Their faded grandeur? Their diversity of individuals after years of invasions, interbreeding and adaption? Their rich history and culture? Hmmm

....maybe it is something about being British which makes me like them. A culture that clings to its history in the aftermath of a great decline.

I wonder if people's class/race preferences have much to do with their own backgrounds?

Food for thought
-Eli the Tanner

Moderator of /r/Forgotten_Realms
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2011 :  20:40:30  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Will anyone think i am a racist if i vote "human?" :)

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Old Man Harpell
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2011 :  06:43:00  Show Profile Send Old Man Harpell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I did not have a preference previously, but after 4th Edition came out, I started liking drow much more than I had before. Not because of what was done to them to update them, but because I feel that any drow in a campaign I run have a lot of work ahead of them to correct the damage that WotC inflicted on their very existence (along with the Shattered Realms in general).
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000