Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Info on Druxus Rhym?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Inyotef
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2005 :  23:32:56  Show Profile  Visit Inyotef's Homepage Send Inyotef a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi..does anyone have any references for the Thayan Zulkir of Transmutation, Druxus Rhym? I'm trying to find information on class levels, background history, magic items, etc for him as an NPC. Any information would be appreciated. I don't have most reference guides, so if anyone can post the info in chat or send me an email that would be great.

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2005 :  23:39:39  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I answered you over on WOTC's. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31726 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2005 :  03:41:11  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Since he may return here first, and for the future benefit of any other scribes who are curious about this Zulkir of Thay, I'll post the references here.

References for Druxus Rhym can be found in the 2e Villain's Lorebook, which is available for free download at WotC, and I believe he's also detailed and stat'd in the 2e Spellbound boxed set. And finally, there is some brief notes about him in the 3e Unapproachable East tome.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 29 May 2005 03:41:59
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2005 :  10:25:37  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As for 3ed class levels they're in the FRCS, and there's also a short description (thankfully free of numbers) in Lords of Darkness.

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2005 :  10:51:20  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

In addition, see Micheal Mueller's image of Druxus Rhym (and other Zulkir's of Thay) in his gallery here at Candlekeep.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Inyotef
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2005 :  16:14:23  Show Profile  Visit Inyotef's Homepage Send Inyotef a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi..I did find the Villains reference and now the FRCS reference. In the FRCS, he's listed as Tra10/Red10/Acm4. What does the Acm stand for? Academician? Where can I find the reference for that PC? Also, I don't have the Spellbound, Unapproachable East, and Lords of Darkness references. If someone is so kind enough to post the information in there (particularly the detailed stats), I'd be most appreciative (or email me them). The gallery pic is very cool, and I'll be using it in my campaign.
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2005 :  17:26:40  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Inyotef

Hi..I did find the Villains reference and now the FRCS reference. In the FRCS, he's listed as Tra10/Red10/Acm4. What does the Acm stand for? Academician? Where can I find the reference for that PC? Also, I don't have the Spellbound, Unapproachable East, and Lords of Darkness references. If someone is so kind enough to post the information in there (particularly the detailed stats), I'd be most appreciative (or email me them). The gallery pic is very cool, and I'll be using it in my campaign.

Archmage. It should be in the FRCS as well. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2005 :  20:53:11  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Also, I don't have the Spellbound, Unapproachable East, and Lords of Darkness references. If someone is so kind enough to post the information in there (particularly the detailed stats), I'd be most appreciative (or email me them).

You do know that'd be breaking copywright laws, don't you?

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Inyotef
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2005 :  22:12:36  Show Profile  Visit Inyotef's Homepage Send Inyotef a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I guess it's happening alot on the internet then. I can't see how posting a small section about a character (especially from manuals for a game where the information is supposed to be shared)is breaking copyright laws...but I could be wrong.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2005 :  23:05:48  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well, I guess it's happening alot on the internet then. I can't see how posting a small section about a character (especially from manuals for a game where the information is supposed to be shared)is breaking copyright laws...but I could be wrong.

Well met

If a portion of a sourcebook is to be posted, please use the quote button when posting the selected text and state the name of the sourcebook and page number and the publisher. Please refrain from posting large amounts of text, only small sections will be allowed. Thank ye.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31726 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2005 :  02:02:12  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

Archmage. It should be in the FRCS as well. :)
It is. Pg. 41.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Waldham
Seeker

83 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2006 :  16:14:24  Show Profile  Visit Waldham's Homepage Send Waldham a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, I search informations about the ritual created by Druxus Rhym that permit to become a thayan gladiator (PrC in Champions of Ruin).
Are there a book that give this information or an official webpage ? if yes, what book, please ? Or what link for the webpage ?

Thanks for your future answer.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000