Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 New covers: IV/2005
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

O Love
Acolyte

Germany
49 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2005 :  21:47:56  Show Profile  Visit O Love's Homepage Send O Love a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Today is a good day... for cover images. Amazon released the following images:

- "Midnight's Mask": This one is no longer a draft version.
- "The Halfling's Gem": Last one of The Legend of Drizzt.
- "Master of Chains", "Ghostwalker": Images of The Fighters
- "Queen of the Depths": Last one of The Priests
- "Servant of the Shard": New version
- "The Titan of Twilight": New version for the novel reprint
- "Whisper of Waves": First one of The Watercourse Trilogy

Forgotten Realms: The Library - News

VEDSICA
Senior Scribe

USA
466 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2005 :  22:18:46  Show Profile  Visit VEDSICA's Homepage Send VEDSICA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks OLove for the link.I'm liking pretty much all the covers.I like the redo version of The Servant of the Shard

LIFE,BIRTH,BLOOD,DOOM---THE HOLE IN THE GROUND IS COMING ROUND SOON----BLS
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2005 :  23:02:20  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent! Thanks for scooping this up, O Love.

Very nice covers throughout. Erik, what do you think to the cover for your novel? I assume you're impressed, does it portray the flavor you intended?

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

DDH_101
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1272 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2005 :  23:05:41  Show Profile  Visit DDH_101's Homepage Send DDH_101 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow... those covers look really good. I especially liked the ones for "Promise of the Witch-King" and "Master of Chains". Hmm... I'm not sure about this, but the "Master of Chains" and "Ghostwalker" cover art looks different than usual FR novels. It looked like something from a graphic novel or something.

"Trust in the shadows, for the bright way makes you an easy target." -Mask
Go to Top of Page

Tanyn Midrain
Acolyte

Sweden
27 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2005 :  02:17:33  Show Profile  Visit Tanyn Midrain's Homepage Send Tanyn Midrain a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOW, I second that, both "Master of Chains" and "Ghostwalker" look truly awesome.
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2005 :  05:52:39  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Rad

Excellent! Thanks for scooping this up, O Love.

Very nice covers throughout. Erik, what do you think to the cover for your novel? I assume you're impressed, does it portray the flavor you intended?

Well I must admit to being slightly flabbergasted to see it on o-love's site, rather than on Wizards -- it truly is a scoop, and a scoop of WotC itself!

Personally, I LOVE it. And I'm pretty sure which scene that is. Pretty sure.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000