Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Greetings from the outcast one
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Drizzt Do Urden
Acolyte

Netherlands
33 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2003 :  00:13:13  Show Profile  Visit Drizzt Do Urden's Homepage Send Drizzt Do Urden a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Greetings to you good people of Fearun, I'm called Drizzt do Urden, I didnt't know much about Fearun and the Forgotten Realms until some time ago, the first time I was introduced in Forgotten Realms was when I played Baldur's Gate I and later Ice Wind Dale and BG II after having buyed the Forgotten Realms Campain Guide my intrest was more and more going to Forgotten Realms.

I've settled me down in the Far away country of the Netherlands, a small overpopulated piece of Earth across many oceans and seas, somewhere in the Western Part of a continent called Europe.

Once again I greet you people, I hope you will do so.

You're Sincerly, Drizzt do Urden

Once the Menzoberrenzan Drow run away from the Drow Practices in other cities. Then they settled Menzoberrenzan, and prayed to there evil and mad godess Lolth, the Spider Queen. Then they turned the same way has there far away cousins (isn't that ironic)

Bless Mielikki, and the good people of the Realms

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2003 :  00:23:46  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met Drizzt Do Urden, Welcome to Candlekeep!

I hope you enjoy your stay in the great library and find much knowledge and lore to further enhance your search for more Forgotten Realms information.

If you have any questions on the site and the use of the forum then feel free to contact me.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Drizzt Do Urden
Acolyte

Netherlands
33 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2003 :  00:25:53  Show Profile  Visit Drizzt Do Urden's Homepage Send Drizzt Do Urden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So I shall do great and wise sage.

Once the Menzoberrenzan Drow run away from the Drow Practices in other cities. Then they settled Menzoberrenzan, and prayed to there evil and mad godess Lolth, the Spider Queen. Then they turned the same way has there far away cousins (isn't that ironic)

Go to Top of Page

Salius Kai
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2003 :  02:06:23  Show Profile  Visit Salius Kai's Homepage Send Salius Kai a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Drizzt. I hope you feel at home within these walls of infinite knowledge. If you find yourself with a question, post it and I, or one of the other scribes, will do our best to answer it for you.

"Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge."

Salius Kai
Go to Top of Page

Frey
Learned Scribe

130 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2003 :  09:22:39  Show Profile  Visit Frey's Homepage Send Frey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Dritzz!

You'll find others here who share your interest(s). Some new like yourself and others who seemingly know anything (from my modest point of view).
Surprisingly you might find there's a considarable amount of Dutch people aboard. ;)

dus: welkom aan boord

Frey

- Imagine ... there's no imagination. -

(remember Frey is just a PC)
Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2003 :  10:12:00  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Drizzt.

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page

Drizzt Do Urden
Acolyte

Netherlands
33 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2003 :  12:03:59  Show Profile  Visit Drizzt Do Urden's Homepage Send Drizzt Do Urden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks ppl;

Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2003 :  20:37:22  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the Forums, Drizzt Do'Urden. If you have a question feel free to ask me or one of the other scribes.
Go to Top of Page

Lost Elph
Seeker

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2003 :  04:41:53  Show Profile  Visit Lost Elph's Homepage Send Lost Elph a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome friend! Don`t worry I myself don`t know very much of Forgotten Realms. I started to read some of the books 2 years ago and I am still looking for more information.
I welcome you again friend.
Lost Elph

I`m not lost, my dreams are.

I am one of those people who go through life unseen, but I don`t think of it as a bad thing, no I think of it as an opportunity
Go to Top of Page

Hymn
Senior Scribe

Sweden
514 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2003 :  12:06:21  Show Profile Send Hymn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome outcast, may you find a home here, if not on that continent, what ever it was you called it. Must bee some where way west of Candle Keep. I wouldn't know since I don't like water, and there's a lot of water to the west. Once again welcome to knowledge arcana.

Sauro moki kara ochiro - Even monkeys falls from trees.

The path that leads to truth is littered with the bodies of the ignorant - Miyamoto Musashi
Go to Top of Page

Drizzt Do Urden
Acolyte

Netherlands
33 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2003 :  14:24:32  Show Profile  Visit Drizzt Do Urden's Homepage Send Drizzt Do Urden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh great Sages my first question is there somwhere a function where i can change my timezone because i live in the gmt +1 timezone en not the gmt time zone (i believe the time i see now is that of Great Brittain)...

Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2003 :  15:19:14  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi drizzt, wecolme among us.
Go to Top of Page

Kitira Gildragon
Learned Scribe

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2003 :  14:16:35  Show Profile  Visit Kitira Gildragon's Homepage Send Kitira Gildragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met Drizzt and welcome. I hope your stay here is plesant.

-Space for rent-
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000