Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Hey...new person here..with a few questions.
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ethriel
Learned Scribe

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2005 :  02:34:14  Show Profile  Visit Ethriel's Homepage Send Ethriel a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey, like my message said, I'm the new guy...big fan of the books, hence me being here. So...hi! *Sorry, not good with first posts..*
Anyways, questions...
1. Any detail on what happened to the traitor elf Nimesin? OR did he just get away?
2. Any notes on what the heck happened with Liriel and Shakti? *Thought Windwalker's ending was a tad...abrupt

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2005 :  03:20:47  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Spoiler
Shakti is alive, well, and probably out scheming somewhere. Not all bad guys end up dead by the hero's hand. As for Liriel, last time we saw her she was riding away with two new elven friends, Thorn and Sharlarra...I assume she is hanging out with them for now. There are no "official updates" on them, as far as I know, and no more novels about them currently being planned, so it's up to you to decide what happened to them.

As for Nimesin, I'm not sure, but I think he is still alive somewhere as well. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

And welcome to the forums!

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Winterfox
Senior Scribe

895 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2005 :  04:40:46  Show Profile  Visit Winterfox's Homepage Send Winterfox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rinonalyrna's right; Nimesin got away. There's been no more word about his whereabouts after the end of Evermeet: Island of Elves.

Shakti took the mask Liriel wore to disguise herself as Sylune, and I think she plans to masquerade as Liriel to further some scheme or another.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36794 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2005 :  05:42:21  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Since the questions have been answered, I'll simply offer greetings.

Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Ethriel
Learned Scribe

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2005 :  16:50:45  Show Profile  Visit Ethriel's Homepage Send Ethriel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heh. same here actually...I just can' seem to get a hold of Evermeet...since I'm on that subject, what happens in The Sea Deivl's Eye With Jherek and Iakhovas? (I get all the FR books I can, but it's difficult to find some...like Threat from the sea and Evermeet)
And Cunningham's got a thing for her villains...
And thanks for the greeting, happy to be here!
Go to Top of Page

VEDSICA
Senior Scribe

USA
466 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2005 :  00:34:26  Show Profile  Visit VEDSICA's Homepage Send VEDSICA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I too would like to say well met.I knew what happened to Shakti,but I couldn't remember what happened to Nimesin.Sorry Elaine.....

LIFE,BIRTH,BLOOD,DOOM---THE HOLE IN THE GROUND IS COMING ROUND SOON----BLS
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000