Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Eric L Boyd
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 48

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2007 :  19:39:16  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

Hey Eric, I just wanted to pick your brain about kind of an extreem example that I thought might be fun to use in a campaign.

Do you think that there would be anything wrong with a small cult of Astaroth gaining spells if their divine casters had both Servant of the Fallen and Thrall to Demon, or does Astaroth have to be present, alive, and able to "ethrall" those taking the Thrall to demon feat?

Thanks.

I don't think it's fair to make them burn 2 feats. I'd probably allow them to take Servant of the Fallen or take a "Servant of the Fallen Demon" that hybridizes the two.

You could also go the vestige route ...

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2007 :  04:34:38  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You are right . . . two feats does tend to really limit their choices, especially when, as NPCs, the benefits of both (beyond being able to cast divine spells) really don't do much to enhance the encounter from the DMs point of view. I'll likely just go with "Servant of the Fallen," and assume whatever insane book of prophesy they read from is enough to "bind" them to Astaroth and what's left of his power.

A vestige of Astaroth you say? That is a really interesting idea. Thanks Eric.
Go to Top of Page

FireKnife
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2007 :  00:24:33  Show Profile  Visit FireKnife's Homepage Send FireKnife a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quick question for you, what would the racial ability score bonuses be for a quagoth?
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2007 :  10:08:01  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireKnife

quick question for you, what would the racial ability score bonuses be for a quagoth?

Look at the entry in Monsters of Faerun (if you have it), subtract "10" from the even numbers. Subtract "11" from the odd numbers. The results are the racial ability mods for a straight monster (assuming it its not advanced, has no class levels, etc.).

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

Zanan
Senior Scribe

Germany
942 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2007 :  11:33:27  Show Profile  Visit Zanan's Homepage Send Zanan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The quaggoth have been "updated" in the new Drow of the Underdark book. They also received a number of sample "characters". Have not double-checked whether the scores de-/increased, the LA has been given as +2.

Cave quid dicis, quando et cui!

Gęš a wyrd swa hio scel!

In memory of Alura Durshavin.

Visit my "Homepage" to find A Guide to the Drow NPCs of Faerūn, Drow and non-Drow PrC and much more.
Go to Top of Page

FireKnife
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2007 :  05:56:18  Show Profile  Visit FireKnife's Homepage Send FireKnife a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2007 :  20:47:16  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's an interesting question:

A Relic holder (from Powers of Faerun's Chapter on Religious Leaders) gains a bonus to Leadership Plus One. What kind of bonus to Leadership would be gained by being a creator of a relic (since froim Complete Divine, a relic can be a normal magical item with some special diety related powers)? Would it be a Plus Two bonus to leadership? Or would it be more than that since the relic may last longer then the item crafter and help expand the faith?

Thanks,

Foxhelm

Additional: What kind of effect would having intimate relations with a deity have on leadership? Or being a child of a deity? Or being a choosen of the Deity (which must be higher than being a archbishop of the faith)?

Just some more questions on my mind. Any answers will be welcomed.

Foxhelm again!

Ed Greenwood! The Solution... and Cause of all the Realms Problems!

Edited by - Foxhelm on 29 May 2007 21:51:59
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2007 :  01:54:14  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eric, a few months ago, I managed to lay hands on some old issues of Polyhedron. In issues 125 and 126, you wrote about Tulrun of the Tent. However, in issue 126, there appears to be some missing text. There's a big illustration which I believe caused some of the text to be either dropped or obscured, instead. On page 25 of issue 126, under Abode, the last line before the illustration is "There is even an armory, drill room, and small hunting". The next column resumes with "them to Waterdeep." It appears to be part of an adventure hook.

Can you supply the lost text, and/or do you know where I might find it?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

BOZ
Acolyte

15 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2007 :  19:17:42  Show Profile  Visit BOZ's Homepage Send BOZ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i would also cross-reference to Wooley's latest post in this thread, for my own personal reasons: http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8518&whichpage=38 :)

http://www.geocities.com/kbozman74/BOZ.html
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2007 :  21:26:44  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

quote:

Hey Eric, I just wanted to pick your brain about kind of an extreem example that I thought might be fun to use in a campaign.

Do you think that there would be anything wrong with a small cult of Astaroth gaining spells if their divine casters had both Servant of the Fallen and Thrall to Demon, or does Astaroth have to be present, alive, and able to "ethrall" those taking the Thrall to demon feat?

Thanks.

I don't think it's fair to make them burn 2 feats. I'd probably allow them to take Servant of the Fallen or take a "Servant of the Fallen Demon" that hybridizes the two.

--Eric

You have one hell of an internet poker face Eric . . .
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2007 :  23:23:53  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

You have one hell of an internet poker face Eric . . .

;-)

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2007 :  23:27:20  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BOZ

i would also cross-reference to Wooley's latest post in this thread, for my own personal reasons: http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8518&whichpage=38 :)

Arlgolcheir is Ed's creation. I expended on his Realmslore a tiny bit in Dungeon #148.

What's the question?

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 05 Jun 2007 :  23:36:59  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Eric, a few months ago, I managed to lay hands on some old issues of Polyhedron. In issues 125 and 126, you wrote about Tulrun of the Tent. However, in issue 126, there appears to be some missing text. There's a big illustration which I believe caused some of the text to be either dropped or obscured, instead. On page 25 of issue 126, under Abode, the last line before the illustration is "There is even an armory, drill room, and small hunting". The next column resumes with "them to Waterdeep." It appears to be part of an adventure hook.

Can you supply the lost text, and/or do you know where I might find it?

Yeah, there is lost text. I can't find my electronic copy at the moment. (It may be old enough that it's on my 12-year-old Mac in an incompatible format.) George might have a copy. George?

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6638 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2007 :  13:16:39  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That Tulrun article was published before I "knew you", Eric m'boy. Looks like you'll have to dig through that old Mac.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

BOZ
Acolyte

15 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2007 :  15:19:27  Show Profile  Visit BOZ's Homepage Send BOZ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

quote:
Originally posted by BOZ

Arlgolcheir is Ed's creation. I expended on his Realmslore a tiny bit in Dungeon #148.

What's the question?

--Eric

oh, i have to phrase my answer in the form of a question? ;) *looks at thread title* ah, i see. :)

I was wondering, did Ed give you any more details about this obscure fellow or did you add all the scant details we now know about him? (yes, now we know what happened to him when before all we knew was who destroyed him!)

Edited by - BOZ on 06 Jun 2007 15:20:20
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2007 :  16:25:39  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe the description may have been inspired by a discussion with Ed. The identity of the "three wizards" is given in the old Dragon article. Other than that, any other clues are from me.

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

BOZ
Acolyte

15 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2007 :  16:10:43  Show Profile  Visit BOZ's Homepage Send BOZ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
cool, thanks, that's what i was curious about. :) did Ed have anything particular in mind for Arlgolcheir, or was he just a throwaway reference for DMs and/or designers to do with as they please?

Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2007 :  21:43:57  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

--Eric

Why yes, Eric, a vestige of Astaroth would be a facinating idea . . . (you got me twice in one month . . . great article in Dragon, by the way).
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2007 :  23:44:31  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

--Eric

Why yes, Eric, a vestige of Astaroth would be a facinating idea . . . (you got me twice in one month . . . great article in Dragon, by the way).

Glad you liked it. Hope you liked the adventure too.

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6638 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2007 :  00:44:48  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

--Eric

Hmm, I think there's a vestige of a chance he might get you again too ...

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2007 :  05:08:59  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Eric . . . after reading the introduction to the Expedition to UnderMountain book and how the Watchful Order has knowledge of some portals into the Underhalls, I was wondering if an idea I had would be out of line. I was picturing the Order potentially having a portable archway or something of that manner that could be moved around (though not too easily), to allow for passage in a variety of places.

I was thinking about this because of the discussion we had last year or so about converting the Champion's Belt adventure in the Age of Worms Adventure Path, and members of the Order being hired to summon monsters from UnderMountain. I was thinking that they might use someting like this to open up a portal to access UnderMountain, but I wasn't sure if there would be some unintended consequenses to a portal for something like this to exist.

Edited by - KnightErrantJR on 18 Jun 2007 03:38:34
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2007 :  03:44:33  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One more for you Eric (and thank you very much for your time, by the way). In Expedition to UnderMountain it mentions Jhesiyra Kestelharp, and that the Citadel of the Bloody Hand has become a "habitat" for living spells. Before I read this, I was kind of interested in trying to do a Realmsian conversion of the Spell Sovereign from the Dragonmarked article in Dragon 357, but couldn't come up with any place in Faerun where living spells were common enough for this to develop.

So I guess my question is, would it by possible for someone to make peaceful, lucid contact with
Jhesiyra, enough so to begin learning some of the ins and outs of controlling and creating living spells? Or would it be possible for one or two wizards to sneak into this level and study said living spells enough to get a "feel" for them, and perhaps make off with a few of them?

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2007 :  15:22:04  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey Eric . . . after reading the introduction to the Expedition to UnderMountain book and how the Watchful Order has knowledge of some portals into the Underhalls, I was wondering if an idea I had would be out of line. I was picturing the Order potentially having a portable archway or something of that manner that could be moved around (though not too easily), to allow for passage in a variety of places.

Another idea would be to give them access to a horned ring. (See the end of the first adventure and the magic item section.)

quote:
I was thinking about this because of the discussion we had last year or so about converting the Champion's Belt adventure in the Age of Worms Adventure Path, and members of the Order being hired to summon monsters from UnderMountain. I was thinking that they might use someting like this to open up a portal to access UnderMountain, but I wasn't sure if there would be some unintended consequenses to a portal for something like this to exist.

Well, you could look at the interaction of the Guild of Naturalists in Myth Drannor and Halaster's Halls in the late 600s DR, as discussed in the timeline for Fall of Myth Drannor, for ideas.

--Eric

--

Edited by - ericlboyd on 19 Jun 2007 15:42:26
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2007 :  15:49:04  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

One more for you Eric (and thank you very much for your time, by the way). In Expedition to UnderMountain it mentions Jhesiyra Kestelharp, and that the Citadel of the Bloody Hand has become a "habitat" for living spells.

This was actually first mentioned in CoS:W. What's "new" here is the addition of Jhesiyra Kestelharp as the "motivating factor" behind their migration.

quote:
Before I read this, I was kind of interested in trying to do a Realmsian conversion of the Spell Sovereign from the Dragonmarked article in Dragon 357, but couldn't come up with any place in Faerun where living spells were common enough for this to develop.

Not familiar with this article. I'll have to go back and read it.

quote:
So I guess my question is, would it by possible for someone to make peaceful, lucid contact with
Jhesiyra, enough so to begin learning some of the ins and outs of controlling and creating living spells? Or would it be possible for one or two wizards to sneak into this level and study said living spells enough to get a "feel" for them, and perhaps make off with a few of them?

Thanks.

Yes and yes, if that works for your campaign. In particular, I would suggest looking at the end of the first adventure for an idea on how either approach might happen.

Also, it's quite possible that some living spells went elsewhere, caught by wandering portals and thrown about the Realms.

--Eric

--
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2007 :  17:45:59  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Eric . . . so much for my reading comprehension skills . . .
Go to Top of Page

McJoker
Acolyte

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2007 :  08:07:32  Show Profile  Visit McJoker's Homepage Send McJoker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Eric,

My question for you is in regards to:

The Shadoweir

In Faiths & Avatars they are briefly mentioned as being druid/rangers of Mielikki yet in the FR Compendium you mention them as being priest/rangers (which I take for cleric/ranger mostly since they have clerical abilities). Since they appear to be more detailed in the Compendium (FR Compendium v. 3.0, page 43; your mention of them is from 1993), which is considered canon? Or could it be that both are possible?

My theory is that the information from the Compendium would be more likely since it is stated in Faiths & Pantheons that almost all clerics of Mielikki multiclass as rangers.

"Insanity, another form of professionalism!" -Myself

Edited by - McJoker on 25 Jun 2007 08:13:54
Go to Top of Page

TomCosta

USA
948 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2007 :  17:48:58  Show Profile Send TomCosta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure what the FR Compendium is and I'm not Eric, but I'll take a shot. In second edition, there were clerics and druids were both subclasses of "priests," just as fighters, paladins, and rangers were "warriors." In 3E, the groupings were done away with. That said, they were explicitly created to cover the problems in 2E of having rangers which could only be good and druids which could only be true neutral multiclass. In 3E, I imagine that most shadoweirs would be ranger/druids, but would certainly allow ranger/clerics. And that said, just because most clerics of Mielikki multiclass as rangers does not mean they are part of the shadoweirs, a more elite order.
Go to Top of Page

McJoker
Acolyte

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2007 :  01:11:45  Show Profile  Visit McJoker's Homepage Send McJoker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TomCosta

I'm not sure what the FR Compendium is and I'm not Eric, but I'll take a shot. In second edition, there were clerics and druids were both subclasses of "priests," just as fighters, paladins, and rangers were "warriors." In 3E, the groupings were done away with. That said, they were explicitly created to cover the problems in 2E of having rangers which could only be good and druids which could only be true neutral multiclass. In 3E, I imagine that most shadoweirs would be ranger/druids, but would certainly allow ranger/clerics. And that said, just because most clerics of Mielikki multiclass as rangers does not mean they are part of the shadoweirs, a more elite order.

I do realize that not every ranger/cleric or ranger/druid would be a Shadoweir (and I do not think you were implying I did)...especially since it is an elite and highly secretive branch.

The Forgotten Realms Compendium started out in 1992 as a collection of email messages edited from the Forgotten Realms Mailing List and the rec.games.frp.dnd newsgroups. Those messages were reformatted and compiled into a collection called the Forgotten Realms Notebooks. After a two years of various realeases and volumes of the Notebooks, the first edition of the Compendium was created. This was a compilation of all previous Notebooks into one single text. The text was released in text, Word Perfect, Microsoft Word, and PostScript file formats across various sites on the Internet. The last version of this compendium was the 3rd edition which was compiled in May 1999. It doesn't seem to be to familiar and there are a lot of arguements if information from it could be considered useable as canon, since quite a bit was written by Eric himself.

To give an idea of my dilemna in incorporating this into a 3E environment (mostly due to disagreements of ranger/druid, ranger/cleric or both) I've gone ahead and pasted the text involving the Shadoweir PrC. Some of it includes information no longer used in 3E, however I wanted to keep the text unchanged (except for minor spelling corrections and markup for better legibility).

quote:
Originally written by Eric L. Boyd in 1993 for the FR Mailing List

Shadoweirs
Named for the greatest trees of the forests, the shadowtops and the weirwoods (see September 1987 Dragon), this is a highly secretive branch of the faith that originated in the northern reaches of the High Forest. Its members consist solely of half-elven multi-classed priest/rangers, and its membership has spread beyond the High Forest, throughout all of Faerūn.

The Shadoweirs serve as a sort of religious knighthood of the woods. Unlike the Arms of the Forest or even the Needles, the Shadoweirs serve as an activist and proselytizing order who are willing to go on the offensive in the behalf of their sacred forests. In a sense, the Shadoweirs serve as a sort of woodland paladin. Moreover, they seek to advance the regrowth of ancient forests reduced by civllization. Many shadoweirs are adventurers, wandering the Realms with missionary zeal. They seek to halt the endless assault of civilization on their ancient homelands.

Any character taking this specialty priest kit/class must be a half-elf of NG alignment. Advancement follows the normal rules for a multi-classed priest/ranger.

SHADOWEIR
Portfolio: Knight of the Forests (Worships Mielikki)
Requirements: Strength 13, Dexterity 13, Constitution 14, Wisdom 14, Charisma 12
Alignment: NG
Weapons Allowed: any; prefer swords, bows, spears, lances, and quarterstaff
Armor allowed: any; prefer chain mail, elven chain mail, studded leather
Major Spheres: All, Animal, Combat, Healing, Plant, Weather, Sun
Minor Spheres: Divination, Elemental, Protection
Magical Items Allowed: as priest or ranger

Granted Powers & Requirements:
  • Shadoweirs may not turn or command undead.

• Shadoweirs gain all the abilities of rangers.

• Shadoweirs must follow the ranger experience point progression in both their ranger and priest classes. Their bonus hit points due to constitution are calculated as if they are warriors (i.e a shadoweir with a 17 Constitution will get +3 hp/level).

• Shadoweirs gain proficiency in both elvish and common at no cost.

• All shadoweirs may cast a variant of the first level priest spell analyze magic (ToM) at will. This ability works only on forested areas (not characters, creatures, or objects). Through the use of this ability shadoweirs are able to detect if the ecology of a forested area is seriously disrupted. Shadoweirs are obligated to attempt to correct the imbalance, even if this requires them to go against the local law of the region Shadoweirs are obligated to use this ability at any time they think a region could be ecologically out of balance.

• Before advancing in level as a priest and a ranger, Shadoweirs must correct an ecological imbalance of significance proportional to their level (as decided by the DM).

• As with druids, shadoweirs can pass through overgrown areas (thick thorn bushes, tangled vines, briar patches, etc.) without leaving a trail and at a normal movement rate after reaching third level in both classes.

• As with paladins, shadoweirs may call for a war horse upon reaching 4th level in both classes, or anytime thereafter. This faithful steed need not be a horse; it may be whatever sort of creature is appropriate to the character (as decided by the DM). Note female shadoweirs often receive a unicorn for a mount, assuming they are of acceptable status to the unicorn. A shadoweir's war horse is a very special animal, bonded by fate to the warrior. The shadoweir does not really ~call~ the animal, nor does the horse instantly appear in front of him. Rather the character must find his war horse in some memorable way, most frequently by a specific quest.

• As with druids, shadoweirs are immune to charm spells cast by woodland creatures (dryads, nixies, etc.) after reaching 7th level in both classes.

• As with druids, a shadoweir gains the ability to shapechamge into a reptile, bird, or mammal once per day after reaching 9th level in both classes. The size can vary from that of a bullfrog or a small bird to as large as a black bear. Upon assuming a new form, the shadoweir heals 10 to 60 percent of all damage he has suffered (round fractions down). The shadoweir can only assume the form of a normal (real womd) animal in its normal proportions, but by doing so he takes on all of that creature's characteristics its movement rate and abilities, its Armor Class, number of attacks, and damage per attack. The shadoweirs clothing and one item held in each hand become part of the new body; these reappear when the shadoweir resumes his normal shape.
    The items cannot be used while the shadoweir is in animal form.

Raiment:
Shadoweirs prefer suits of gleaming chainmail or studded leather armor. Many powerful forest knights wear ancient suits of elven chain mail they have been given by elven lords for their efforts in defending the forests. During ceremonies, they wear chainmail and deep forest green cloaks weaved by dryads from the leaves of the great trees. Their symbol is of a giant shadowtop tree with a pair of crossed swords ovemaying (over?) it.

New Spells:
In addition to their normal complement of priest spells, when selecting their spells, Shadoweirs may also select from the following list: call woodland beings and commune with nature.

I hope adding this can help...even better if an actual canon PrC for 3E (3.5E) could be put together out of this information...you might be surprised how many people like the idea of this PrC.

"Insanity, another form of professionalism!" -Myself

Edited by - McJoker on 28 Jun 2007 09:07:51
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2007 :  14:45:21  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Woot! I may be going to Gen Con! Eric, what's your favorite beer!

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Rolindin
Acolyte

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2007 :  10:52:00  Show Profile  Visit Rolindin's Homepage Send Rolindin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mr Boyd have just bought the Dungeon issue 148, I saw your article Savage Tide Wells of Darkness.

I have had a quick look at the article so far.
Just a commit for now the article looks good, are most of the ideals such as the well of Argolcheir your ideals?
and how did you come up with so much?

I'm sure once I read and reread the article I'll have some more question about certain things in the article.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 48 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000