Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 The Spellsage has Returned!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dracandos the Spellsage
Senior Scribe

466 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2004 :  21:34:27  Show Profile  Visit Dracandos the Spellsage's Homepage Send Dracandos the Spellsage a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
hail and well met friends! ahh...it is great 2 be back within the halls of Candlekeep once more. i am pleased to c familiar faces yet there r many many new 1s as well. excellent!

i apologize 4 my leave of absense but i was slightly sidetracked as i found myself transported thru a portal 2 Sigil! 4 those that have not been there, i would not advise it unless u dont give a tieflings arse about whether u ever c this side of the realms again. 4 those of u that have, or kno anything about it, would understand my long absence. it took me ages 2 find my way back home here on the Sword Coast. but with the assistance of a kindly plane walker, Urmc-Tu was his name, i was able 2 find my way home! i look 4ward 2 searching thru the scrolls 2 c what i have missed. anything of importance have i missed? my thanks scribes

Death strips away the masks men don to hide their true nature - The Slayer's Guide to Undead

The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos shall be sown from their passage - So Sayeth the Wise Alaundo

Whenever magic one doth weave, 'tis never ever wise to deceive - Elminster

Strength and power come from knowing and controlling what others do not, but never reveal all that you know - Vecna

I have been known to cast a blue mage spell now and again - Dracandos the Spellsage

Edited by - Alaundo on 02 Nov 2004 23:32:28

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2004 :  23:34:03  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Ahhh welcome back, Dracandos the Spellsage. Good to see ye back in the halls. With the return of all these old scribes lately, i'm beginning to wonder of there has been a successful liberation raid on a Thayan slave caravan

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36784 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2004 :  01:08:47  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I don't recognize you, so I prolly came to these halls after you left. Still, I heartily welcome you back!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Dracandos the Spellsage
Senior Scribe

466 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2004 :  01:15:39  Show Profile  Visit Dracandos the Spellsage's Homepage Send Dracandos the Spellsage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
haha still tiring the scribes with ur jokes ay Alaundo? lol jk, i am glad 2 c the halls r still being upkept. r the same scribes still being punished 2 clean the halls as i left? or have they outdone their duties?

Death strips away the masks men don to hide their true nature - The Slayer's Guide to Undead

The Lord of Murder shall perish, but in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos shall be sown from their passage - So Sayeth the Wise Alaundo

Strength and power come from knowing and controlling what others do not, but never reveal all that you know - Vecna

I have been known to cast a blue mage spell now and again - Dracandos the Spellsage
Go to Top of Page

Dracandos the Spellsage
Senior Scribe

466 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2004 :  01:18:25  Show Profile  Visit Dracandos the Spellsage's Homepage Send Dracandos the Spellsage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
nay u r 1 of the 'new faces' i mentioned above. pleased 2 meet u. *bows*

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2004 :  06:05:20  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dracandos the Spellsage

hail and well met friends! ahh...it is great 2 be back within the halls of Candlekeep once more. i am pleased to c familiar faces yet there r many many new 1s as well. excellent!

i apologize 4 my leave of absense but i was slightly sidetracked as i found myself transported thru a portal 2 Sigil! 4 those that have not been there, i would not advise it unless u dont give a tieflings arse about whether u ever c this side of the realms again. 4 those of u that have, or kno anything about it, would understand my long absence. it took me ages 2 find my way back home here on the Sword Coast. but with the assistance of a kindly plane walker, Urmc-Tu was his name, i was able 2 find my way home! i look 4ward 2 searching thru the scrolls 2 c what i have missed. anything of importance have i missed? my thanks scribes

Greetings to you again, fellow sage of the planes.

It's certainly a pleasure to see you've returned to Candlekeep after such a harrowing ordeal in the City of Doors. My kip in the Torus-City was recently raided by agents of the Red Death itself... They said they were looking for some such contraption a fellow by the name of Artalis purchased from me not several days before... . They're most certaintly on his trail now I suspect...

Anyway, I look forward to resuming some of our previous discussions. So, I guess I'll see you in the library .

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 03 Nov 2004 06:07:52
Go to Top of Page

hammer of Moradin
Senior Scribe

USA
758 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2004 :  06:11:58  Show Profile  Visit hammer of Moradin's Homepage Send hammer of Moradin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Dracandos, even though I too am one of the new faces. I knew the mention of Sigil would catch the attention of a certain Sage's ears.

"Hurling himself upon his enemies, he terrified them with slaughter!"

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Candlekeep proverb: If a thing is said often enough, fools aplenty will believe it to be true.
Go to Top of Page

Dracandos the Spellsage
Senior Scribe

466 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2004 :  04:24:40  Show Profile  Visit Dracandos the Spellsage's Homepage Send Dracandos the Spellsage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage
Greetings to you again, fellow sage of the planes.

It's certainly a pleasure to see you've returned to Candlekeep after such a harrowing ordeal in the City of Doors. My kip in the Torus-City was recently raided by agents of the Red Death itself... They said they were looking for some such contraption a fellow by the name of Artalis purchased from me not several days before... . They're most certaintly on his trail now I suspect...

Anyway, I look forward to resuming some of our previous discussions. So, I guess I'll see you in the library .

y thank u sage, i am pleased 2 c my face has not yet been forgotten in these halls. aye, u shall be cin be in the library, mayhaps not as frequent as i once was, but i shall deff be there on occation

quote:
Originally posted by hammer of Moradin

Welcome back Dracandos, even though I too am one of the new faces. I knew the mention of Sigil would catch the attention of a certain Sage's ears.

thank u 4 the welcome back, pleased 2 meet u scribe

Go to Top of Page

Alparon
Seeker

Turkey
67 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2004 :  20:43:03  Show Profile  Visit Alparon's Homepage Send Alparon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
welcome back....
but
how does one get out(i don't want to get out but is there a problem with the site, does it kick people out?)

I am Cyric, the One and the All, God of Murder and Intrigue, Patron of Deception and Chaos, Prince of Lies, the Dark Sun, rightful Lord of the Dead, Cyric-on-a-stick, and known to some as "the Mad God." I welcome you to The Land of the Dead...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000