Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Citadel of Strategic Militancy
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lemernis
Senior Scribe

378 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2004 :  12:17:06  Show Profile  Visit Lemernis's Homepage Send Lemernis a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I see on the Forgotten Realms Interactive Atlas a "Citadel of Strategic Militancy" that lies about 40 miles north of Baldur's Gate on the Coast Way. I found a blurb about it on the net, but its source isn't referenced and I have no idea if the info is canon. Would appreciate it if someone can please point me in the direction of some canon source material on this. Thanks

Edited by - Lemernis on 22 Sep 2004 12:17:54

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36784 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2004 :  15:51:52  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Page 46 of Powers & Pantheons. 'Tis the center of the Red Knight's faith outside the aegis of the church of Tempus.

It's the ancestral home of the Bloodhawk family. Lady Kaitlin Tindall Bloodhawk was the Red Knight's avatar during the ToT. While she and her buds were fighting in Tethyr, some unknown force sacked the keep. Kaitlin rebuilt it as a temple to the Red Knight.

It's now also the home of the newly founded Red War college, a place for military officers to study strategy and planning.

Kaitlin is now known as High Lady Bloodhawk, and is the high priestess of the Red Knight's faith.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Lemernis
Senior Scribe

378 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2004 :  20:28:30  Show Profile  Visit Lemernis's Homepage Send Lemernis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36784 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2004 :  22:28:51  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lemernis

Thanks!

Not a problem! As soon as I saw the name, I thought it sounded like something related to the Red Knight, so the info was easy to find. I just flipped open Powers & Pantheons and there it was.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2018 :  17:28:25  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Senior Scribe Lemernis,

Here is an updated article as well with more sources:

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Church_of_the_Red_Knight

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Lemernis

I see on the Forgotten Realms Interactive Atlas a "Citadel of Strategic Militancy" that lies about 40 miles north of Baldur's Gate on the Coast Way. I found a blurb about it on the net, but its source isn't referenced and I have no idea if the info is canon. Would appreciate it if someone can please point me in the direction of some canon source material on this. Thanks

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000