Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Forgotten Realms Interactive Atlas
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ferber
Acolyte

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2004 :  18:27:27  Show Profile  Visit ferber's Homepage Send ferber a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, i was reading all the topic here and always came with the same problem...

yes we can get our hand on it on ebay.. but man... you have to be like tooooo rich as the rarer it get to much money they ask for it...

as i talk right now there is one copy for 70$ us, but still 3 day left so it may go way too high...

what im asking for is : is there anyone who know how i can get my hand on it for either a reasonable price or a " WAY too reasonable price " hehe

Go to Top of Page

krejna
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2004 :  22:50:22  Show Profile  Visit krejna's Homepage Send krejna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I found my copy at an EB games in my local mall for around 5 bucks. Try searching in those places. Babbages, Walden games, and such. Most of these places have discount software and games that I have seen some pretty good stuff in.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2004 :  00:11:45  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by krejna

I found my copy at an EB games in my local mall for around 5 bucks. Try searching in those places. Babbages, Walden games, and such. Most of these places have discount software and games that I have seen some pretty good stuff in.

How long ago was this?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2005 :  06:01:51  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just sold some on ebay not long ago.You can still find them if you'll just keep searching.

Courage isn't the lack of fear but rather believing in and doing what you know is right even though fear is present.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2005 :  10:57:49  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's actually one on eBay right now. Still sealed, according to the description.

Go to Top of Page

Hymn
Senior Scribe

Sweden
514 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2005 :  11:13:20  Show Profile Send Hymn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

There's actually one on eBay right now. Still sealed, according to the description.

Ah what wouldn't I give if my copy was in that condition.

Sauro moki kara ochiro - Even monkeys falls from trees.

The path that leads to truth is littered with the bodies of the ignorant - Miyamoto Musashi
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2005 :  15:19:00  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Still sealed? Hmm....check the feedback
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2005 :  23:20:55  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

quote:

75 feedback, 100% positive. But it's already up to $51, and it's still got a week to go...

I sometimes ponder putting my own copy up for auction... But I won't do that -- if I did, I'd not have it, and I want to have a complete collection of FR stuff!

Besides, I got a good deal on it, when it was still new.

Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2005 :  01:50:45  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

quote:

75 feedback, 100% positive. But it's already up to $51, and it's still got a week to go...

I sometimes ponder putting my own copy up for auction... But I won't do that -- if I did, I'd not have it, and I want to have a complete collection of FR stuff!

Besides, I got a good deal on it, when it was still new.

Wooly that was one of mine for sale also,it sold but I have 1 more that is still in a sealed box also that I may sale later.The only thing is you can't give money back once they open it.(if they open the box it will kill the resale)(if open the cd then they could have burned a copy off it)I bought several copies a while back for gifts for a group and things changed so I decided to sell them and have actually sold for less than I paid at the time.Such is life!

Courage isn't the lack of fear but rather believing in and doing what you know is right even though fear is present.

Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2005 :  03:29:02  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wish they'd continue working on the atlas.

"Evil prevails when good men fail to act."
The original and unapologetic Arilyn, Aribeth, Seoni Fanboy.
Go to Top of Page

William of Waterdeep
Senior Scribe

USA
829 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2005 :  04:27:26  Show Profile  Visit William of Waterdeep's Homepage Send William of Waterdeep a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SirUrza

I wish they'd continue working on the atlas.

I thought that at one time plans where in the works to redo the atlas so what happened to that.It was Rad what said this....
Quote RAD said:
Heard that Simon Rogers from Profantasy Ltd are in talks with WotC to reproduce the Forgotten Realms Interactive Atlas for 3.5ed FR

Fingers crossed that it all comes together!!

Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2005 :  21:47:52  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Except Wizards doesn't control the forgotten realms electronics license, Infogrames does.

"Evil prevails when good men fail to act."
The original and unapologetic Arilyn, Aribeth, Seoni Fanboy.
Go to Top of Page

Thurgen Proudblade
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2005 :  01:53:45  Show Profile  Visit Thurgen Proudblade's Homepage Send Thurgen Proudblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
William, I guess I was one of the ones bidding on your copy then. I have been trying for months to get a copy of of ebay, unsuccessfully I might add. If you ever wanna sell that other copy you have send me an email. Mayhaps we can work something out.
Go to Top of Page

Red-Tide
Acolyte

8 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2005 :  19:40:31  Show Profile  Visit Red-Tide's Homepage Send Red-Tide a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Finally found it myself!!!! If anyone needs it msg me...

Red Tide - Canadian Extreme Metal

www.infectingtheworld.com
www.myspace.com/redtideband
Go to Top of Page

Thurgen Proudblade
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2005 :  11:08:39  Show Profile  Visit Thurgen Proudblade's Homepage Send Thurgen Proudblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Same here got it off ebay just the other day.
Go to Top of Page

Red-Tide
Acolyte

8 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2005 :  18:59:56  Show Profile  Visit Red-Tide's Homepage Send Red-Tide a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eek! What did that cost you?

Red Tide - Canadian Extreme Metal

www.infectingtheworld.com
www.myspace.com/redtideband
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page