Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 2005 First Quarter Products
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Strahd Von Zarovich
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
135 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2004 :  11:56:24  Show Profile  Visit Strahd Von Zarovich's Homepage Send Strahd Von Zarovich a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

quote:
Originally posted by Alexander Heppe

Anbody got an idea what "Sandstorm" "Codex Anathema" and "Dagger of Doom" will be about?

Alex

Id say its another Enviroment book like Frostburn

Sandstorm is indeed another book on how an Environment can affect gameplay. You do however get a few new PrC's and Environment related Monsters in these books.

The Codex Anathema I am looking forward to as it details some of the more "bizarre" creatures of the D&D setting such as Mind Flayers and Aboleths. I am looking forward to seeing some of the art inside that too, as of recent it has been of high quality.

As for Dagger of Doom, it is just another D&D core novel written for young readers from age 8 upwards.

Regards

Strahd Von Zarovich

:: Time to get back to my castle and preside over http://www.worldsofdnd.com ::

Strahd Von Zarovich

Alaundo and I invite fans of everything D&D to join us!
http://www.worldsofdnd.com
Go to Top of Page

Lina
Senior Scribe

Australia
469 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2004 :  13:09:34  Show Profile  Visit Lina's Homepage Send Lina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can't wait, woot!! Although I'm not very upto date with my FR readings. (Some of the newer FR series published after 80s)

Suggestion to Alaundo: you know what would really help when you list down each FR novel/series in the library... the date they were first published. That way readers could establish a way of reading series/novels in chronological order.

It's a good thing I just got a pay rise. Now I can afford to catch up on my reading.

“Darkness beyond twilight, crimson beyond blood that flows! Buried in the flow of time. In thy great name. I pledge myself to darkness. All the fools who stand in our way shall be destroyed…by the power you and I possess! DRAGON SLAVE!!!”

"Thieves? Ah, such an ugly word... look upon them as the most honest sort of merchant."
-Oglar the Thieflord
Go to Top of Page

O Love
Acolyte

Germany
49 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2004 :  22:20:32  Show Profile  Visit O Love's Homepage Send O Love a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lina, there is no such a thing as a chronological order. ;)

Here is the list you called for: http://www.o-love.net/realms/fr_books_date.html

Check out the following link for the 3 new cover pictures: http://www.o-love.net/realms/fr_new.html
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31726 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2004 :  06:10:41  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Ancient Empires looks promising... Codex Anathema: The Book of Aberrations may have potential, as well, but I'll likely wait until I can get that one for a bit cheaper. As far as the novels go, I'm really looking forward to The Rite.

I've already set aside some gold pieces for all three... especially Codex Anathema: The Book of Aberrations... You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this tome, since I first heard about it's production back in January....

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2005 :  05:56:14  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Use This Book Tonight: Sandstorm is available for those interested in the tome.

I saw on FRP Games that the street date for this product is this Friday.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2005 :  08:26:44  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Product Spotlight: Sandstorm Editor Interview and A Sandstorm Web Enchancement are now posted.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2005 :  06:30:29  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sandstorm Map Gallery is now available.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000