Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Name Change
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dantrag
Learned Scribe

USA
141 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2004 :  03:13:04  Show Profile  Visit Dantrag's Homepage Send Dantrag a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Can I change my name, Dantrag dosen't have a past that I can make up, so If it is possible, then could you please show me how...thank you.

" The truth comes out only in bold and underlined"

Edited by - Alaundo on 26 Aug 2004 11:38:03

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2004 :  10:57:10  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, Dantrag

Certainly. Please contact me with the new name you wish to have and I will change this for you forthwish. Note that any name changes\password changes etc. will only be accepted from the email address to which your membername is registered to.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Dantrag
Learned Scribe

USA
141 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2004 :  22:53:44  Show Profile  Visit Dantrag's Homepage Send Dantrag a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The e-mail adress I have now will not work.I tried to change my e-mail adress to the one I have now...it said that it would send another e-mail there...but it didn't come, and my e-mail adress is left unchanged on my profile.

" The truth comes out only in bold and underlined"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000