Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Fibura Who?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fibura Gauntlet
Seeker

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2004 :  09:41:32  Show Profile  Visit Fibura Gauntlet's Homepage Send Fibura Gauntlet a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well, I'm back

The big question is, of course, did anyone actually notice I was missing? I only ever posted occasionally and then usually about *lowers his voice* DragonLance. Most of the time I just enjoyed reading up on the couple of aspects of the Realms that interest me, or hearing fellow scribes opinions on matters *ahem* common to all worlds. Anyway, I can see a significant number of unread tomes have built up in the months I've been absent and if I'm quick about it I might be able to catch up on some reading before Alaundo notices I'm back and sets me to work

Nice to (re-)make your acquaintances

- Fibura Gauntlet
A scrib(bl)e on the margins of Candlekeep

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36793 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2004 :  15:28:57  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Tethtoril
Seeker

95 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2004 :  15:50:37  Show Profile  Visit Tethtoril's Homepage Send Tethtoril a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahhh, no use trying to sneak in under the piles of fresh parchment. I see you. Welcome back to the Keep.

Tethtoril

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
Go to Top of Page

Fibura Gauntlet
Seeker

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2004 :  13:35:11  Show Profile  Visit Fibura Gauntlet's Homepage Send Fibura Gauntlet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tethtoril

Ahhh, no use trying to sneak in under the piles of fresh parchment. I see you. Welcome back to the Keep.

Curses! I see Alaundo isn't the only person of importance I should have been hiding from

Thanks for the welcome both of you

- Fibura Gauntlet
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2004 :  13:46:32  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Indeed, Fibura Gauntlet. In fact, Tethtoril's wrath has been known to be quite fearsome Welcome back

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31716 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2004 :  05:12:35  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fibura Gauntlet

Well, I'm back

The big question is, of course, did anyone actually notice I was missing? I only ever posted occasionally and then usually about *lowers his voice* DragonLance. Most of the time I just enjoyed reading up on the couple of aspects of the Realms that interest me, or hearing fellow scribes opinions on matters *ahem* common to all worlds. Anyway, I can see a significant number of unread tomes have built up in the months I've been absent and if I'm quick about it I might be able to catch up on some reading before Alaundo notices I'm back and sets me to work

Nice to (re-)make your acquaintances

Well, I'm not sure about any of the other scribes here, but I had noticed your absence. But then, that's mostly because, as you say, you really only spoke about Dragonlance.

Welcome back regardless...

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Sarta
Senior Scribe

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2004 :  11:02:09  Show Profile Send Sarta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back!

Sarta
Go to Top of Page

Fibura Gauntlet
Seeker

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2004 :  17:36:20  Show Profile  Visit Fibura Gauntlet's Homepage Send Fibura Gauntlet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll bear that warning in mind Alaundo

Thanks for the words of welcome Sage and Sarta, I'm beginning to feel quite at home skulking around Candlekeep again now

- Fibura Gauntlet
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000