Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 wanting to know
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dracnor
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2004 :  21:52:49  Show Profile  Visit Dracnor's Homepage Send Dracnor a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
how would you go about creating the ultimate drow character for D&D

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36794 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2004 :  22:38:28  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It depends on your definition of "ultimate."

I may try to create the occasional kick-butt NPC, but I try not to do anything "ultimate." It's hard to do that without getting munchy.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Dracnor
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2004 :  15:19:12  Show Profile  Visit Dracnor's Homepage Send Dracnor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
then what about a lvl 20 fighter drow on a 3.0 or 3.5 character sheet please. i dont have the book on the drow that i would need to make this character. thanks to who ever does this for me.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36794 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2004 :  15:41:26  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I assume you're referring to Underdark...

If I were you, I'd go down to my local bookstore and either buy that tome, or at least get the numbers from it so you can make your own drow character. A Google search may be handy, as well.

Races of Faerūn also gives info on how to play a drow character.

Character creation is a process that all of us approach differently. For me, the concept is the most important thing -- I don't even roll numbers until I've got a concept that I like. And then we all have different preferences for how to roll those numbers, how to assign them, particular feats and skills, etc...

I say this because given the task of creating a 20th level drow fighter, any five of us would prolly create five entirely different characters.

You would, I think, be far better off creating such a character by your own methods, and tweaking them to fit whatever role you've got in mind for them. It's the best way to get what you want.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 16 Jun 2004 15:43:44
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000